• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Idol

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Would Piano Rock/Gothic Rock be allowed? *w*

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I vote out Deuce. Terrible songchoice.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
You can sing any type of Rick song you want. Hard core Rick, indy rock, soft rock, pop rock, whatever. Just make sure you rock the performance. Here's the tally:

Deuce-3
Luv-2
Ludi-1

Keep voting everybody!

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Dominic the Gengar
Reason to Believe by Dashboard Confessional.
Dominic and his girlfriend Kendall are in a large tub of water, that slowly rises as Dominic sings. His voice grows softer as the water rises, and by the end him and Kendall are almost drowned, and Dom is singing softly.
He is slightly nervous that he was off pitch, but otherwise is confident.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
(OOC: I’m changing the lyrics slightly. Every sentence that uses second person is immediately changed to first person.)

Celeste the Misdreavus (;200;)

Zombie – The Cranberries

Celeste is sitting on a sofa with a Mismagius as they flicker through a photo album, laughing. They’re having a wonderful time as they think back on their nostalgia together. Suddenly, Celeste turns a page and their eyes widen. A tear falls out of Celeste’s eyes onto the photo album and the Mismagius hugs her close. The song then starts and she sings, her voice soft yet somber. As she starts singing, a projector starts showing pictures of children who have died from war including Celeste hugging a dead baby Misdreavus at the start.

When Celeste reaches the chorus, she gets on her feet, her voice is almost furious as tears stream down her cheeks. Meanwhile the Mismagius tries to calm her but Celeste keeps singing. Pictures of the cruel torturers play and at the end of the chorus, the picture of her and her dead baby comes up again and Celeste falls dramatically, crying badly. The Mismagius gently picks her up and puts her on the sofa once again. Celeste continues singing. When she sings the line ‘In your head in your head they are dying’, she runs backstage with the Mismagius following her. She sings back there, her voice loud and distressed as that picture of she and the baby appears once again. When the songs ends, there is a honk and Celeste’s scream followed with the Mismagius’ sobs. The screen turns black and suddenly there is a picture of Celeste and a small baby Misdreavus on the screen hugging each other.

Celeste believes that she did a good job acting as a distressed mother but is less confident than usual. Her singing was slightly off when she ran. Regardless, she believes she'll make it.

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I would like to eliminate Ludi. It's quite clear he doesn't put any effort into his songs.

~~~

Gemima the ;186;

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall (Coldplay)

Gemima it sitting on a rock on top of a massive waterfall with many Poliwhirl swimming around her as dancers, leaping up into the air, and other Poliwhirl behind her playing instruments and as the backup singers. She stays seated on the rock for the majority of the song until the big climax, at which point she leaps from the rock and gets carried down the waterfall. The music stops for a few nervous seconds as Gemima remains underwater, and she finally pops back out and the music starts again for the final chorus.

Gemima was very nervous before the performance as rock isn't her thing, but she chose a more alternative rock song which better suits her voice. She had lots of fun and thinks she sang well.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I vote Luz
Ludi
ACDC Big Balls
Ludi dances around doing a male stripper dance as comedy making the crowd cheer and crack up Ludi does a disco dance and it stops

..... It said Luv has been voted out twice but mariobrosvswariobros hasn't given a reason so it shouldn't have been counted. I'm not saying that because it's my character, it's just what you said piplup911 and then you didn't follow it... Anyways I'll be back with a rock song if I can find one.

I vote of Deuce Recluse I didn't find his performance all that interesting and the song itself wasn't a good choice.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
;393; yesterday we saw them perform, and now it is time to end someone's dream of being the pokemon idol. I will begin the eliminations with announcing the bottom 3:

Deuce Recluse the ;335;
Luv the ;370;
Ludi the ;272;

;393; Ok. The person with the least number of votes was.....Luv! Luv, you are safe. Please have a seat with the other contestants.

;370; Yay! I can sing another week!

;393; Can the bottom two please step forward?

;335; and ;272; step forward

;393; the pokemon receiving the most votes and leaving pokemon idol is..................Deuce. Deuce, I am sorry but you should care a little more about your performances.

;335; What?! I am the greatest singer alive! My performance was impeccable. All of you are stupid. Go to h*** you stupid *#%!

;393; GUARDS!

Two ;068;s take Deuce away

;393;ok guys next week is Rock week. I will post the performance later tonight. If you have not posted please do so.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
I wouldn't know any Rock Songs, even if the world depended on it. o.o

Phoebe the Pachirisu ;417;
November Rain by Guns n' Roses
The song starts with Phoebe strapped onto one of those bungee cord things. After the first four lines of the song, she is slowly dropped down onto the floor, where she is untied from the "Bungee Cord" and is handed a guitar (she's also quite good at playing guitar). She starts playing it, and she will play it for the rest of the song. Closer to the end of the song, The floor will illuminate and Pokemon in Trenchcoats and Umbrellas will come out and dance. At the end of the song, two of the Pokemon will lift her up off the ground, and sparks will go off in the background.

Phoebe was a little nervous this week, due to not knowing this genre of music the best, but she thinks she did well despite this.

LiquidGOLD

I will KEEL YOU!
Deuce would not say that. I don't appreciate the goodbye. Anyways, it was nice knowing you! (Deuce is calm and collected by the way)

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Luv the Luvdisc ;370;
Female

Do You Believe in Magic by Aly & AJ (Also by The Lovin' Spoonful)

Ths song starts a bit simply and quiet with a single spotline of Luv in a large aquarium as she sings it rather calmly. The band sounds began to explode loudly with more energetic strokes and faster chords and the Luvdisc changes her voice to match the richer sound of the band. Lights illuminates the glass making a silhouette of the band behind it. A back up singer joins Luv and as they sing, dance around the tank and splashed water. The lights' colors constantly changes making the droplets sparkle in different colors. It ended with a the two making a whirlpool and making it change through all the color of the rainbow and when it disappeared the two are perfectly still at the centeral point where the whirlpool started.

I admit that rock songs aren't my forte, but I think I nailed with this song and performance.
------

Just if you wondering I decided to start it off like The Lovin' Spoonful version and exploded into the Aly & AJ version. I find it a bit hard to do Luv she has no hands, feet or fins and can only be in water so there unfortunately not much she can really do. But its forcing me to be a little creative.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Marie Adéle the :606:

What's up? By four non blondes (and there is that creepy he man version but... no.)

Marie Adéle walked on stage and performed the song. She wore nothing fancy, she didn't decorate the stage, but brought her voice with her.

She though her singing was the best she had done in the show so far

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
im going to have to vote ludi D: EDIT: sorry I couldnt vote, I was having a problem with ma laptop

rock eh? this is my jam :)

Charlie Bean the ;169;
Rock and Roll all Night - Kiss

Charlie starts off above the stage, unseen. When the music starts, he swoops down along with some Golem backup dancers. They all just do a simpleroll, jump, roll jump. When the chorus comes on, the golems start rolling in 1 spot really fast. When the chorus says "Wanna rock and roll all night", Charlie air slashes all the lights. when "and party every day" comes on, 3 chandelure come down from the roof, shining. they stay for the rest of the song exept for when the "wanna rock and roll all night" lyrics come. finally, chandelures used ember, golems stone edge, and charlie air slash, all pointing in the air.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
OK, everyone's posted, time for a new round.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

ZFXZFX

Last time he was online was my birthday, so basically 8 days ago -.-

DittoDude

The King of Town.