• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Rollbots begins on Toasted TV this Sunday just to bear in mind.

Today's Pokemon Battle Dimension episode is Strategy With A Smile! - the Wallace Cup finale featuring the epic final showdown with May and Dawn.

Tomorrow is the episode where Jessie captures Yanma.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
New Toasted TV lineup starting May 9th 2012

6.00 - Rollbots
6.30 - Chaotic
7.00 - Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension
7.30 - Hero: 108
8.00 - Beyblade: Metal Masters
8.30 - Victorious

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
I wonder if they going to start Metal Masters from the start or where they ended in mid-late 2011
Looks like Beyblade Metal Masters will continue, from where they last ended, since it isn't listed as repeats in their advanced TV guide.

Unfortunately Network Ten never seem to care about continuing in the middle of series, without showing previous episodes before.

Atreyu

The episode Ghoul Daze is my favorite of the arc.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Pokemon DP Battle Dimension ends May 24, what show do you think will be replacing it on the Toasted TV schedule?

If it's a non-Pokemon series I'll be disappointed...

I'm hoping for Galactic Battles and Sinnoh League Victors reruns before a possible debut for Rival Destinies.

Also, new Toasted TV lineup starting May 17th 2012:

6.00 - Rollbots
6.30 - Chaotic
7.00 - Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension
8.00 - Beyblade: Metal Masters
8.30 - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

Last edited:

ishni18

~*Shiny Hunter*~
If you have cable, Pokemon Sinnoh League Victors goes on Cartoon Network, usually at night on weekdays. I find that they're repeats of episodes that go on the channel :s

AwesomeK

Team Rocket Boss
Ezydvd has listed the second collection of Galactic Battles... http://www.ezydvd.com.au/DVD/pokemon-season-12-gallactic-battles-collection-2/dp/6115493
This release isn't listed on the Manga website, although that's no surprise seeing as Ezydvd usually lists these DVDs weeks before Magna. I'm a bit suspicious of this, seeing as no information is listed about it and there is no cover art yet. Still, I wont be surprised if this release is cropped, much like these episodes were in the Galactic Battles box set and Sinnoh League Victors for that matter. I would definitely buy it if it isn't cropped and the 16:9 ratio is kept, but, TPCi are a bunch of haters so who knows.

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
Ezydvd has listed the second collection of Galactic Battles... http://www.ezydvd.com.au/DVD/pokemon-season-12-gallactic-battles-collection-2/dp/6115493
This release isn't listed on the Manga website, although that's no surprise seeing as Ezydvd usually lists these DVDs weeks before Magna. I'm a bit suspicious of this, seeing as no information is listed about it and there is no cover art yet. Still, I wont be surprised if this release is cropped, much like these episodes were in the Galactic Battles box set and Sinnoh League Victors for that matter. I would definitely buy it if it isn't cropped and the 16:9 ratio is kept, but, TPCi are a bunch of haters so who knows.
Magna Pacific never bother to fix or improve their re-releases and repackages, the episodes would still be cropped for sure. Magna Pacific are to blame for the cropped DVD releases (not TPCi), they could have easily requested proper widescreen masters.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
New Toasted TV lineup as of May 25th 2012:

6.00 - Beyblade Metal Fusion
6.30 - Gormiti
7.00 - Pokemon (season still unconfirmed)
8.00 - Beyblade Metal Masters
8.30 - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Upcoming Battle Dimension episodes:

Wednesday 16 May: Double Team Turnover
Thursday 17 May: If The Scarf Fits, Wear It
Friday 18 May: A Trainer And Child Reunion
Sunday 20 May: Aiding The Enemy (Turtwig's evolution episode)
Monday 21 May: Barry's Busting Out All Over (Barry's debut episode)
Tuesday 22 May: Shield With A Twist (Fantina Gym Battle episode)
Wednesday 23 May: Jumping Rocket Ship
Thursday 24 May: Sleepless In Pre-Battle (Swinub's evolution episode)

Season ends May 24. Pokemon will continue on Friday 25 May, season still unconfirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.