1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon in Australia

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Willow's Tara, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

A rival destinies dvd? hopefully it's in blu ray and this also basically confirms rival destinies will be on Toasted tv after black and white, but will it be on 7am or 8:30?

2. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

Presumably 7am. If I can recall correctly Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies will probably make it's Toasted TV debut on October 28 2012.

Also, new lineup starting September 10:

6.00 - Victorious
    6.30 - Beyblade Metal Masters
    7.00 - Pokemon: Black & White
    7.30 - Dinosaur King
    8.00 - iCarly
    8.30 - Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension

3. Atreyu

Atreyu Well-Known Member

I'm in a bit of a quandary about which sequel to get - Black 2 or White 2?

4. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

Get both, but if you cant i'll get white 2, it's got better exclusives and more people will get it, like white from black and white :p

5. kangle4

kangle4 Swans and Hammers

Im getting White as I want an Elekid.

6. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

Are we the only country in the world to get the English releases of Movie 12, 13 and 14 on DVD/Blu Ray?

7. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

Other then japan i think so.

8. Atreyu

Atreyu Well-Known Member

9. Atreyu

Atreyu Well-Known Member

Pre-ordered Pokemon White 2 today at EB Games.

10. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

I'll be pre ordering pokemon white 2 and black 2 once the keldeo events start.

11. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

Toasted TV update.

Dex Hamilton returns on the 16th, replacing Dinosaur King in the 7.30am slot.

12. Freedom

Freedom Pokeman

13. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

$44 :eek: it was $48 last week C: YAY!!! now i can afford to get 2 for sure :) gonna cancel by eb pre order first :)

14. kuzronk

kuzronk 1 Reputation Comment

I'm not sure if any of my old games would count on their games list so i will just buy it most likely.

15. Thingamajig

Thingamajig Well-Known Member

Oh wow, looks like JB Hi-Fi's the cheapest now... no wait, ozgameshop.com dropped their price to $42. Looks like I'll be sticking with them.

16. Sushi

Sushi unspecified Staff Member Super Mod

Hey guys, can you please restrict your topics to the anime? ^^" As in, schedule changes, marathons, DVD news and the like? Stuff like the games and discussions of other anime really doesn't belong here. Strictly seen, not even discussions of the Pokémon episodes belong here as there are episode discussion threads for that. It's great to see you all get along and you probably want to save this thread from potential death, but try to stay on topic nonetheless. For store recommendations to buy the games and other solidary teamwork, you could try the VM/PM functions or chats.

Thanks =)

17. kuzronk

I think non amine topics should be allowed here just as long as there are about Australian news.

18. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

Well in the end this is a pokemon section, and the thread is called "Pokemon in Australia" so sushi is right, we should keep this pokemon related, and not to mention this is in the anime section LOL ;)

19. kangle4

kangle4 Swans and Hammers

This is the only thread on here for Aussies to talk about Pokemon news specifically relating to us. Get off your high horse and let us discuss it if we want, we're not hurting anybody here.

20. kuzronk

If you want this to stop ask bobandbill to make up stop

I don't think talking about Toasted tv will make this thread that active.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.