• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
TPOP- Oh nice, thanks for telling me that;) I will try to remebver (If it;'s the 4th that's when Smallville S7 comes out,. Although I will have to get someone to go to JB Hi fi for me). I think it has a bit of D/P because the others seem to have the new region on the end of the old one and they did start Battle Frontier in S8.

Freedom

Pokeman
I can't even be bothered with Toasted TV anymore. I bought the season 7 and 8 box set recently and have been enjoying them very much. I'm just going to buy the DVDs instead of watching them. Besides, they usually cut things out when they show it on TT.

AceTrainerTim

Freedom said:
Besides, they usually cut things out when they show it on TT.
I must agree with you one that one.

Its a probally because they include there stuff with emails, mail, prize, and "bike wheel of misfortune?" And include the advertisement...

Which annoys me abit.

Edit: BTW if anyone wants to know Pokemon Ranger Manphy and the temple of the sea, is on Cartoon Network at
6pm AEST on firday 13/2/09

Last edited:

latios reborn

Actually that is the only movie I have on dvd.. They are kinda hard to find in Tas.

firelovindocker

Actually that is the only movie I have on dvd.. They are kinda hard to find in Tas.

didn't you just get the internet in tas.......jkz haha
if you want poke anime in australia just wait a few months and get the box sets

latios reborn

didn't you just get the internet in tas.......jkz haha

Ha.. Well it in't the best down here.

if you want poke anime in australia just wait a few months and get the box sets

And yeah or if rich enough these days can always import

Mela

pasbl. newbie
I've been wanting to buy the box sets, I keep saying later later ... and as time grew on the seasons just kept on getting bigger ... there's 12 now ==

Freedom

Pokeman
I've been wanting to buy the box sets, I keep saying later later ... and as time grew on the seasons just kept on getting bigger ... there's 12 now ==

That's similar to me. I bought the 1st box set immediately but the others I waited for the price to go down that by the time I purchased the 2nd box, 6 seasons had already come out. So recently I decided to just start again at season 7 and 8. Maybe you could just buy the recent ones and work your way back, like I'm going to do.

latios reborn

I only really want to get the battle frontier.. And with the dsi commin real soon i'll be putting off getting it until later..

I may get the master quest season also

Mela

pasbl. newbie
I love the original series ... adn the johot ... and hoenn ahh they're all fabulous XD However I'm gonna have to buy all the other DVDs and books on my to buy list =3

slowkingsley

The Rise of Darkrai will be premiere on Cartoon Network on Friday 27th of March at 6pm. Just one more movie to go and we'll be up to date.

latios reborn

The Rise of Darkrai will be premiere on Cartoon Network on Friday 27th of March at 6pm. Just one more movie to go and we'll be up to date.

Yeah umm Darkrai premiere? It was shown last year and Giratina and the sky warrior has also been on tv..

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Yeah umm Darkrai premiere? It was shown last year and Giratina and the sky warrior has also been on tv..

Wait a minute. Giratina and the sky warrior aired in Australia?o_O

I don't have cable so I wouldn't have known but I seriously thought it was only aired in America so far or are you talking about the American airing and I've misunderstood what's being talked about....

I have already seen rise of Darkrai. Got it on DVD when it came out here.=P

Last edited:

firelovindocker

wait giratina and the sky warrior has aired
we had the darkrai event when the movie came out ( 31st october ) and so giratina and the skywarrior should come out in october. ( i suspect platinum will come at that time too )

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
By the way guys, S9 still hasn't come yet or aleast in my part of the world, apparentjy JB hi fi said it could be in the next two weeks

Freedom

Pokeman
I'm almost done with the Season 8 of Pokemon. Up to the part where Ash goes back to Pallet Town. Going to pick up season 9 soon.

latios reborn

Oh yeah I forgot about season 9.. And to make it worse as I said it's pretty much the only one I want. (I would do a embarresed smilie if I knew the code)

Wait a minute. Giratina and the sky warrior aired in Australia?o_O

I don't have cable so I wouldn't have known but I seriously thought it was only aired in America so far or are you talking about the American airing and I've misunderstood what's being talked about....

Ooh you mean here.. Yeah I was tlaking about the US one. As I seen it also..

Status
Not open for further replies.