• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

~AussieWonder~

Received Movie 12 in the mail today (Aus version, region 4), bought off ebay , cant wait to watch it, haven't seen it since it debut last November.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I was about to post the same thing, but I am pretty sure it is Toys R Us not Big W

slowdude

Its at Big W to?
Good.. don't have to go out of my way to get it.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Got my Jirachi on four games (Kept Diamond home on the safe side) and all games still with me. Gonna trade one and see if I can get a Shiny Vulpix/Shiny Ninetales for one.

I went to Toys R Us Garden City about 9 and was there until just after 10, so anyone else go there? I met two other people doing it, a guy with a wife and a mother who was getting it for her kids.

slowdude

Got my Jirachi on four games (Kept Diamond home on the safe side) and all games still with me. Gonna trade one and see if I can get a Shiny Vulpix/Shiny Ninetales for one.

I went to Toys R Us Garden City about 9 and was there until just after 10, so anyone else go there? I met two other people doing it, a guy with a wife and a mother who was getting it for her kids.

I'm heading to Garden City now, Going to grab four for myself. I tried doing it a big w elsewhere and it says it would work but didn't :/

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Slowdude- Probably late but interesting, lol you are a few hours late if you wanted to meet me, but it's interesting to see that there are people that probably aren't too far(.

Make sure you do it at Toys R Us, it should all be set up and charging (Dw, I took care of that this morning when I asked them why it wouldn't work, you have to make sure you ask them is it on, because Toys R Us didn't have it on until I asked)

slowdude

Slowdude- Probably late but interesting, lol you are a few hours late if you wanted to meet me, but it's interesting to see that there are people that probably aren't too far(.

Make sure you do it at Toys R Us, it should all be set up and charging (Dw, I took care of that this morning when I asked them why it wouldn't work, you have to make sure you ask them is it on, because Toys R Us didn't have it on until I asked)

It was set up at Toys R Us. I grabbed four of them and saw 3-4 other people coming out of the store with DS's in hand (so i assume they were also doing it).

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
slowdude- lol I would think it would still be set up, although honestly the employees didn't really know much about it, I thought the manager or whoever handles it would have explained to them what to do. I wonder any of those people were from Serebii forums as well.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I'm going to download this saturday coming. Wasn't going to try today since I wasn't keen on bringing my games and DS to work considering everyone shares the same room for storing our bags.=/

Though I picked up the 12th movie today which is cool.=)

Floydyboy

Oink oink
It's my birthday on Sunday, so I might be able to get my Jirachi then.

codenamelouise

...♥ ソフ ♥...
slowdude- lol I would think it would still be set up, although honestly the employees didn't really know much about it, I thought the manager or whoever handles it would have explained to them what to do. I wonder any of those people were from Serebii forums as well.

I work at Toys R Us! So I know all about it :p

It was great meeting all the people who came in to download it. At one stage I had about 10 people around my counter, we were all trading, connecting pokewalkers and such. It was great. I love my job :)

Freedom

Pokeman
Yes, I've got my Jirachi! I only downloaded 1 even though I had 3 games. There weren't that many people in the store when I was there. I also picked up season 1 and 2 digipaks and a Budew plush (it was the last one.)

Atreyu

Got my Jirachi and a copy of Movie 12 on DVD.
Who knows, maybe the Season 12 DVDs will have subtitles aswell.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Got two Jirachi's today. I bought the season1 digipack too (but there isn't any Pikachu's Jukebox or Who's that Pokemon). Weren't any other people downloading it when I was there. Went into EB Games next door and they had Ranger: Shadows Of Almia for 15 dollars cheaper than in Toys 'r' Us.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
code- Then no offense, that's good you know what to do

If I go to Garden City again I might bring my DS and games again

Freedom

Pokeman
Opened up my Digipaks and I have to say that they did a very good job with this set. I love the simple blown up images of a Pokemon and the a character on the covers. Glad they didn't forget to include the episode titles this time unlike the BD sets. If anyone is having trouble getting the discs out, you need to push the disc downwards for it to pop out and do the same when putting it back in.

Got my Jirachi and a copy of Movie 12 on DVD.
Who knows, maybe the Season 12 DVDs will have subtitles aswell.

What makes you say that? Does the movie 12 have subtitles?

Last edited:

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Opened up my Digipaks and I have to say that they did a very good job with this set. I love the simple blown up images of a Pokemon and the a character on the covers. Glad they didn't forget to include the episode titles this time unlike the BD sets. If anyone is having trouble getting the discs out, you need to push the disc downwards for it to pop out and do the same when putting it back in.
When I got it the Gloom disc was sliding around everywhere and I couldn't work out how to get it in or the other discs out for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.