• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supa Cheesy

Cheesy Cheese
I live in Sydney myself, and have not seen many of the Pokemon movies for sale. I'm guessing that JB doesnt have much stock of it yet, or any stock at all.

Thingamajig

Movie 12 is most definitely out, seeing as I've had it for some time now.

Toys R Us is your best bet for the Magna Pacific DVDs (movies 8-12 and episode box sets), you'll be almost certain to find it there, even though they don't include DVDs in their online catalogue. You'll have to actually go to a store to get it.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Yeah I've had it for a while aswell and I second checking toys R us since that's where I got mine when it launched. I still see it in the toys R us near me aswell though I live in Melbourne so I don't know the situation in other states.

Ezydvd's online store usually has it aswell but they're sold out at the moment. Also you could also risk ebay if your desperate.

Freedom

Pokeman
They usually have them at K-mart, Toys R Us, Target and JB Hi-Fi. The cheapest option would probably be K-mart.

Ampharos Of Aus

Thanks for all that guys, I will keep my eye out this weekend because I'm able to get down to a Toys 'R' Us for the first time in a long time. I guess if I can't find it I can always wait until the movie 5 pack is released because that has the arceus movie, I do have 3 of the movies, but I could just shovel those to my brother, Or keep the two movies I need from that pack.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Tomorrow night [6:30 I think], Rise of Darkrai is airing on Cartoon Network. It'll probably be re run on Saturday afternoon, not too sure.
Mystery Dungeon specials also airing this weekend on Cartoon Network.
I thought for sure we'd get to see Ash finally reach Canalave this month. I guess I was wrong.

Ampharos Of Aus

Just got back from Toys 'R' Us, I picked up Arceus & The Jewel of Light. I was considering Battle Dimensions collection 1 & 2 but as I am a big Wrestling figure collector I decided to pick some figures up instead.

I really hope they keep releasing the movies and seasons here in Australia even though they aren't being played on T.V. I actually think releasing the seasons straight to DVD is much more convenient than me having to wake up at ungodly hours to watch the anime

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Toys R US is defiantly a good place to find PokemonDVDS, when I was there the other day they had movies and boxsets in one spot and it was quite a few.

I wish would bring the 12th season here already or release it to DVDs, seriously B&W is starting and closing in on us yet we have not seen the next season.

SR_ Ash hadn't reached the gym yet, or he did but it was closed, I think it's two or three episodes more before he battles Byron, I think

POKEMON GALACTIC BATTLES ARE FINALLY AIRING IN AUSTRALIA WOOOOOOOOO THE WAIT IS OVER HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.foxtel.com.au/whats-on/tv...ADZQSIotOVAQ__

go onto the site then search pokemon and search next 14 days and there is your proof

the episode will air 6:00pm on october 4th a monday night and will replay at 10:00 pm in the same night this will be the presumed schedule

Atreyu

Great news for those with pay TV, but what about those that watch free-to-air?

Thingamajig

Well hopefully it's not too long before it's on Channel 10. I have Foxtel, but Cartoon Network's not in widescreen. (Unless it's happened in the last few weeks)

TheJakesta

Awesome Trainer!
Hah, this is good news. I'm glad Pokemon is back on the air in Australia. I think Toasted TV will probably put Pokemon back on in a bout a month as Elite Trainer Corey said.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Hey guys Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Galactic Battles is set to begin airing on Cartoon Network in Australia on 4 October 2010, with episodes every weeknight. The show will air at 6:00pm starting with Get Your Rotom Running!.

kangle4

it's on monday to thursday, not fridays although the first friday of the month has the giratina movie on.

Status
Not open for further replies.