• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Deicario- You know what this could mean? That whatever episode they are starting with, they are bound to get start the new ones soon so can you guys please tell me when the new episodes air? I probably won't watch the repeats I dunno. If you ask me when they aired it, it seemed to go quite fast.

Well, i doubt it since they are starting from the beginning. If they keep an episode every Saturday format, it will be a year before we see it here. So it's unlikely they'll wait until the end of Diamond and Pearl to show Battle Dimension.
As you've all probably worked out, Platinum actually comes out 14th of May here.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Where exactly do you live? Eb told me it could be until June for it to come out. Maybe sometime after May 14th I qwill see if GT has it because you never know

latios reborn

Yeah as far as I know Platinum isn't out until June. As for watching it on tv I have pretty much given up as can't be bothered watching thr old ones again

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I heard May 14th aswell. Sites had been claiming this including retail sites for a little while. Even one site claimed it was confirmed by Nintendo Australia.

Though when looking at some of the retailer websites like EB games site they're saying June aswell meaning either the retailers are confused as hell or the date was pushed back.>_>

I think I'll wait till Nintendo Australia actually says something on their site (however the Nintendo mag OZ gives a bit of hope), either that or I'll get an imported copy and stuff waiting for the Aussie copy. One or the other. I hope it's just the stores screwing up and May 14th is still the release. I'm not going to be happy about waiting till June.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Yeah same here, I think the guy said might be in June, he didn't say it would be in June I guess. I can check the next time I go there and see if they know when the actual date is, or just wait a month and find out.

cocoa_adele

they show it on cartoon network at 7:30am
usually i watch the episodes on youtube
cant be bothered waking uo early anymore >_<

Shiny Rokon

I just got season 9 at JB Hi-fi yesterday! Does anyone notice how the first season super wallet is missing all those episodes with the camera guy "Todd?" and when James picks up his victreebel at that breeding centre. What's with that?

btw if your going to collect the seasons i would collect them from earliest to latest as they may not be available for that long

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Yeah season 1 was a little dodgy due to missing episodes in the boxset.=/
Magna pacific apparently told someone it was unavoidable with not much more explanation.......

That's all I know.

firelovindocker

pokemon is back on toasted tv
they started on episode 1 of DP ( agaaaaaiiiinnn )
i'll start watching it when we get to battle dimension

Nightshroud

They have? So we may have a sign of Battle Dimension coming our way.
I haven't watched Toasted Tv in ages since it wasn't as good as it was a couple of years ago.

firelovindocker

i wake up at 7 every morning and i usually watch sunrise ( don't ask )
flicked through the channels to see pokemon, the second episode where dawn finds pikachu, since battle dimension is almost finished in the us of a we'll probably see it . :)
i would watch it on the internet but the quality is bad
and another note;
will the shaymin and regigas event be given out with platinum and the movie dvd?

Nightshroud

Cartoon Network is also showing Diamond and Pearl as well. The last episode of season ten will air early May, so hopefully, if Cartoon Network is actually smart about it, they'll start showing Battle Dimension.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
According to Ezydvd a landslide of pokemon dvds are coming out soon.
Pokemon:Giratina and The Sky Warrior-June 3rd-$19.97.
Pokemon movie 3 pack-Lucario movie/ Manaphy movie and Darkrai movie-June 3rd-$26.97
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Collection 1- May 6th- $34.97
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Collection 2-May 6th- $34.97

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Excellent you just answered what I was coming to ask about. Well I guess I can tell my mum to get the Giratina movie for my birthday (Just make sure she preorders instead of going to the store considering).

I was told the Manaphy movie (And another one) was discontiuned here, wished I had seen this then I might have waited until then (I got the Darkrai and Lucario movie today).

Preordered the next seasons. both boxsets of course. Has Deoxys and Jirachi movie been discontiuned? Because they are the other two I don't have,, anything from the Latios and before I have including Mewtwo Strikes Back. (Anything else besides Manaphy, Lucario, Jirach, Deoxys, Darkrai, Giratina and the Arceus movie I missed?).

Wonder how long before we see the Arceus movie come out? It feels like Darkrai and Giratina just came out in Japan really. Also I just realized if I preorder some of these movies especially the latest at Ezydvd then I will get it, instead of walking into the store and expecting it to be on the shelf.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Preordered the next seasons. both boxsets of course. Has Deoxys and Jirachi movie been discontiuned? Because they are the other two I don't have,, anything from the Latios and before I have including Mewtwo Strikes Back. (Anything else besides Manaphy, Lucario, Jirach, Deoxys, Darkrai, Giratina and the Arceus movie I missed?).

If you want Deoxys and Jirachi the only way is import. Aussie copies of these movies don't exist. They have never been released in Australia.

They were skipped in other words. The old company before Magna pacific who were supposed to release them didn't think it was worth it.
Magna pacific last I checked didn't have the rights to them either so they can't do a thing about them.

Pity that Australia never got a chance to enjoy those 2 movies. I have American copies however that's why I've got them.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
By the way, The may release for Platinum looks pretty official. Even Target is releasing it then. If you preorder it there before tomorrow you get a free Platinum strategy guide. :)
Destiny Deoxys was never rated or released but Jirachi the Wish Maker had been classfied and rated in Australia. Perhaps they were planning to release it here?

Last edited:

Freedom

Pokeman
I still haven't seen the 6th and 7th movies yet but I'm still waiting and holding off importing it cos it might be in widescreen if they ever release it.

Still haven't bought season 9. Haven't seen in in K-mart yet.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Just saw an ad on CN. Battle Dimension starts to air on Carton Network in May. Hopefully, it will air on free to air tv a month or so after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.