• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCCER_PRO

Hey guys, i love all the talk here not just on Anime but on everything Pokemon in Australia.
If you would like to join the Pokemon Australia Club I'd be more then welcome to have you.
Its nice to actually see that Pokemon fans in Australia do exist xD
Plus yous all look like you generate your own news which is awsome also

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Pika- I thought it was the last half of S11, well then I seen them all lol except for S12 of course. I hope they actually do air it this time

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
i looked at the cartoon network tv guide pokemon stops at petal to the medal AGAIN on december 31st and its gone from the whole cartoon network schedule but it returns in February 1st with GET YOUR ROTOM RUNNING this is complete and utter a disgrace 3rd sets of repeats now

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Goddam it! I checked, too. They keep doing this. Replacing good shows with crap. Like, they do air Naruto, but after Departure, they repeat the filler season yet again, intead of ever airing Shippuden (even though they actually advertise it for DVD). In Pokemon's case, as always, they p*ss us off by sticking Ben (f***ing) 10 season ONE on.

Seriously, I think that television of whatever they call this decade, is shizen!

On-topic: exactly how many DP Galactic Battles episodes DO air before replacement? D we even get to see the bloody namesake saga? Rrrrghgh!

Off-topic (in FURY): I blame Julia Gillard.

Thingamajig

It's pretty obvious now that Cartoon Network only ordered the first half (i.e. Volume 1 on the eventual DVD release) of this season so they wouldn't use up all the episodes available to them within 3 months. It's just an unfortunate consequence of having episodes air 4 times per week. Especially seeing as getting season 13 in bulk, which is how CN orders Pokemon, isn't an option for quite a while yet.

What pisses me off about this is that they still stick the "All New" branding at the start of each episode, which is a blatant lie now.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Goddam it! I checked, too. They keep doing this. Replacing good shows with crap. Like, they do air Naruto, but after Departure, they repeat the filler season yet again, intead of ever airing Shippuden (even though they actually advertise it for DVD). In Pokemon's case, as always, they p*ss us off by sticking Ben (f***ing) 10 season ONE on.

Seriously, I think that television of whatever they call this decade, is shizen!

On-topic: exactly how many DP Galactic Battles episodes DO air before replacement? D we even get to see the bloody namesake saga? Rrrrghgh!

Off-topic (in FURY): I blame Julia Gillard.

I agree, damn Julia Gillard and her love of bloody repeats.

Cartoonnetwork have seriously lost the plot, will be released on DVD before they manage to air the second half.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
cartoon network has 2 sets of galactic battles and dont worry i checked and all shows havn't been shown in the January month.

i asked cartoon network au whats your flans with pokemon right now and they said not much at the moment but next year they will be trying to set a new date to air new episodes once a week and it only shows the 8:00am eps with repeats not the scheduled 6:00pm timeslot

so im guessing we will get new episodes next year due to the great ratings there getting

its 4th on cartoon network au's top rated shows

its even paired up with ben 10 ultimate aliens for a newer episode selection every morning

kangle4

not sure how reliable this has been in the past but wikipedia says the next 4 eps after pedal to the mettle will be aired here January 3-6.

Thingamajig

Well Wikipedia's hardly the most reliable source.

Anyway, has anyone else seen some of Cartoon Network's Galactic Battles promos? They've got new ones now that CN is finally in widescreen, and some of the footage in the promos include a shot of Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit together, and Dawn's Cyndaquil... which means CN's got the rights to the second half of the season, and will probably air it after the next repeat or two.

CN's online schedule search has gone up to the first week of January, and that week's last episode is Peddle to the Mettle... I guess we'll have to wait a few more days to see where they go from there.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So what's this talk about season 13, i thought we were up to Season 12. Anyway at least toasted tv is airing it and i missed most of the episode in season 12 so yay for repeats.

Tyranitar Rules

Pokemon Fan =D
Well I have no idea if its on TV in Australia since I dont live there, but I am sure they made complete series box sets of seasons 1-8 and have 2 colec dvds of the full DP & Batle Dimension

AwesomeK

Team Rocket Boss
It's not like I care, cause I'm waiting for the DVDs, but Network Ten have listed Pokémon as being on Thursday at 7am and Saturday at 7:30am. I don't know if Network Ten will actually keep Pokémon in it's schedule rather than remove it at the last minute or if it is new or just another repeat of DP Battle Dimension.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
uhhh no

galactic battles is only scheduled at 7:00am monday to thursday each morning and not on weekends at 7:30 am i garuntee you its sinnoh league victors it was ment to air every Saturday morning b4 it got delayed anyways

No. 1 Machop Fan

It's not like I care, cause I'm waiting for the DVDs, but Network Ten have listed Pokémon as being on Thursday at 7am and Saturday at 7:30am. I don't know if Network Ten will actually keep Pokémon in it's schedule rather than remove it at the last minute or if it is new or just another repeat of DP Battle Dimension.

When was the last time Toasted TV updated their cartoon schedule? That has been up there for ages!

Thingamajig

uhhh no

galactic battles is only scheduled at 7:00am monday to thursday each morning and not on weekends at 7:30 am i garuntee you its sinnoh league victors it was ment to air every Saturday morning b4 it got delayed anyways

Why would Ten air two different new seasons at once? If it's *only scheduled* for Monday-Thursday, then chances are that Saturday space is for repeats of an older season or just another programming mistake. I'll believe it's season 13 when I actually see it go to air.

What evidence did you have that it was ever season 13, anyway? You never seem to base your speculation on anything but what you want to see, and other times you've just denied things that have been confirmed true. At least think logically about how Pokemon has been airing in Australia since Diamond & Pearl started before making bold claims.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Well maybe since there was a large break where we didn't see galactic battles, we will see two season at once, only time can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.