1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon in Australia

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Willow's Tara, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

Yep, season 13 alright, people might be surprised to see gible their lol.

2. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

i WAS RIGHT MUAHHAHAHAHAHAA

3. The Power of Pika

The Power of Pika Way Past Cool!!

Yes you were right. This is so awsome. Season 12 on Monday to Thursday and season 13 on saturday's.=D

4. Kirben

Kirben Boulder Trainer

Network Ten clearly couldn't care less about their viewers at all.

Showing Pokemon season 12 and season 13 on different days, destroys any continuity in the series. Season 13 isn't even been shown in widescreen either.

5. Jolteon91

Jolteon91 iDOLM@STER Fanboy

Kinda wish they held off season 13 'til after Christmas, going to miss next week's episode now.

6. No. 1 Machop Fan

No. 1 Machop Fan Well-Known Member

Man oh man, is watching this show difficult! The ads are just dreadful! :mad: I sincerely wish there was a way to watch the show without ads.

7. Jolteon91

Jolteon91 iDOLM@STER Fanboy

Being in a morning block meant for children does condemn it to some god awful ads for god awful products that only a 5 year old kid would find interesting

8. Willow's Tara

Willow's Tara The Bewitched

Jolteon and Machop- Can't you guys just tape it and then fast forward?

Because I am usually asleep at 7 and even if I was awake most likely remember because I would have just woken up I have to tape Pokemon, so I can fastforward through the ads (But when I did watch them, yeah some of it was just dreadful)

I missed the Rotom and Saturday's episode but saw today's thankfully. I guess they will air both seasons out, once S12 is over they will show S13 once a week then.

And I hope both seasons finish rather then stopping in the middle of it (So that way we can see some Isshu episodes), because we know how long it will probably before we ever see S14 even if hasn't aired

Edit: Just realized the Isshu episodes are S14 aren't they? Well maybe they will still air it to advertise the Black & White games, if they do it will be a while before we see the start of S15 long after it airs in Japan

Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  9. No. 1 Machop Fan

No, because fast-forwarding still means I'll see the ad.

10. Spacialrend

Spacialrend Gallade owns

....wait, you serious?

Two separate seasons?

Don't see the logic.

11. kangle4

kangle4 Swans and Hammers

Newest Foxtel mag doesnt have Pokemon listed at its usual time so theres a chance its not back on in January.

12. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the legendary dogs event will happen in Australia?

13. kangle4

kangle4 Swans and Hammers

i'm sure it will but hopefully before black and white are out here like it's meant to be.

14. Thingamajig

Thingamajig Well-Known Member

Galactic Battles ends (well, reaches the halfway point) on December 30 and restarts again on CN on Jan 31st. It's annoying that they're delaying playing the 2nd half of the season - but at least the widescreen episodes are actually airing in widescreen.

I wonder if 10's airing of Sinnoh League Victors means we'll get a DVD release sometime next year.

15. No. 1 Machop Fan

That's perfect! I hate the second half of Galactic Battles, so knowing it'll end half-way (hopefully at Pedal to the Mettle) is a huge relief.

16. The Power of Pika

The Power of Pika Way Past Cool!!

I hope Toasted Tv shows all of season 12 and doesn't do what CN is doing. I'd have a fit if I never ever get to see the team galactic finale. That's the biggest reason I had been excited for season 12 over anything else.

I also heard that Togepi episode is very good aswell and have been looking forwards to that aswell.

I just want it all on DVD eventually also.=)

I'm enjoying both seasons so far.^-^

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  17. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

Really? I saw the togepi episode, didn't like it. But anyway, i don't think cartoon network finishes halfway through a season then it repeats, that's more of a CN thing.

I don't CN will repeat the season again, i think they'll show the later half of GB in january.

18. Atreyu

Atreyu Well-Known Member

Happy new year, all!

19. It's so weird how two seasons are currently airing simultaneously, I'll stick with Cartoon Network since they understand and value ordering.

20. Thingamajig

Thingamajig Well-Known Member

...and aspect ratios.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.