• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atreyu

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
That's cool and for those who haven't noticed look at the bottom right hand corner of collection 2's picture. Do I see a Bonus Mystery Dungeon special there?=)

I am so getting these.^-^

Atreyu

If I've read the small font correctly, it's the explorers of time and darkness special.

kangle4

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Battle Dimensions will finally begin airing on Cartoon Network in Australia from May 6th. The series will feature guest appearances from characters such as May and the D/P rival, Barry.

So if you have Cartoon Network make sure to tune in at 7am or 9pm from Wednesday May 6th!

From http://www.pokemonaus24.com/

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Unforently I don't have Cartoon Network so I will have to probably wait longer to see it, are there any Cynthia episodes in S10 btw? I can't recall if there is? (It cold be that Illusion episode where Cynthia has a Rayquaza and fights one of the gang who has a Groudon)

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
If you're talking about Diamond and Pearl than there's that one and the one where she faces Paul. Can't recall any others, though.

Shiny Rokon

Has anyone else noticed that in the pokemon super wallet series these episodes are missing from wallet 1 or 2:
case of the K-9 Capers
Pokemon Paparazzi
The Ultimate Test
The Breeding Center Secret

What's with that, i remember watching these on tv?

Can't wait for platinum and diamond/pearl wallet!

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
When the VCR's where still out, those episodes were all on the one video. I remember as I gave my friend that video a few years ago.

Last edited:

Freedom

Pokeman
Just a head's up. JB Hi-Fi is having a promotion where you can trade in 2 NDS games and get Pokemon Platinum for free! I don't know how it works because I've never traded in games before but I'm definitely going to do this. Some exclusions might apply but I can't seem to find the list.

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/games/trade-in/

You can get the game for $59 without the trade-in.

firelovindocker

Unforently I don't have Cartoon Network so I will have to probably wait longer to see it, are there any Cynthia episodes in S10 btw? I can't recall if there is? (It cold be that Illusion episode where Cynthia has a Rayquaza and fights one of the gang who has a Groudon)

yer the illusion epsiode and she battles against paul
in S11 she battles TG
and its rumoured that shell be in the final TG arc

Shiny Rokon

what happened to pokemon this morning? so much for re-watching the diamond/pearl series, get to watch spiderman now ~_~...

Atreyu

Pokemon repeats have been replaced by new episodes of Spectacular Spiderman.

kangle4

hopefully this means they will put it back on during the week and then show the new eps when they get to them.

Atreyu

Pokemon Season 10 DVDs out tomorrow! ;444; ;492-s; ;munchlax; ;412;

Status
Not open for further replies.