• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Dinosaur King? So they decide to chuck in more anime that isn't Beyblade, that's always a good thing.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Guys, events coming up next week:

March 12-18

Monday: Ash, Cilan and Iris reunite with Bianca and participate in a fake fishing competition organized by Team Rocket. All goes well until a certain pink female Frillish shows up...

Tuesday: Ash, Cilan and Iris meet Luke, a young budding filmmaker and his partners Zorua and Golett.

Wednesday: Ash, Cilan and Iris are en route to Nimbasa City, when they come to Nimbasa Town where the Club Battle Tournament hosted by Don George is happening. Joining Ash and Co. in the competition are all their rivals and friends including Trip, Georgia, Bianca, Stephan, Luke and Burgundy. The first round begins with Georgia vs. Sylvester, Emmanuel vs. Antonio, Dino vs. Omega and Ash vs. Burgundy. Ash's Palpitoad defeats Burgundy's Stoutland to advance Ash to the next round.

Thursday: The Club Battle in Nimbasa Town continues with Bianca vs. Stephan, Iris vs. Jimmy Ray, Luke vs. Scooter, Cilan vs. Trip and Ash vs. Georgia. Cilan's Dwebble defeats Trip's Gurdurr, Iris' Emolga defeats Jimmy Ray's Watchog, Stephan's Zebstrika defeats Bianca's Minccino and Ash's Snivy begins battling Georgia's new Pawniard.

Friday: The Club Battle enters the next round. Cilan is pitted against Luke, Antonio against Dino and Iris against Stephan. Ash's Snivy wins against Georgia's Pawniard, eliminating Georgia from the competition. Iris then begins her battle against Stephan, with Iris using Emolga and Stephan using his newest Pokemon, Sawk. Iris wins after a tough match.

Sunday: The Club Battle enters its final stages, Luke's Larvesta defeats Cilan's Stunfisk. The Top 4 consisting of Dino, Iris, Ash and Luke. Ash's Palpitoad defeats Dino's Darumaka while Iris battles Luke, with Iris using Axew against Luke's Golett. Axew starts panicking and is almost about to lose and then suddenly learns Outrage, defeating Golett and advancing Iris to the final where she will battle Ash. In the final, Ash uses Pikachu while Iris uses her Excadrill. Pikachu puts up a good fight despite the type disadvantage but Excadrill defeats Pikachu, winning the match for Iris. As a prize, Iris wins herself a Driftveil Wing Set. Ash, Iris, Cilan and their rivals and friends part ways and the group continues to Nimbasa City.

Tune in to Toasted TV next week at 7am, only on Eleven!

Last edited:

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
According to the Cartoon Central website, Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders reruns will finish this Friday.

Not sure what will take up the 6.30am timeslot.

Apparently, according to my EPG it looks like they are going to repeat Bakugan again after Friday.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
so many episodes, i cant keep track of watching them all i am like 5 episodes behind LOL, luckily i have a foxtel iq so i'll watch them all in 1 day

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Guys, given the evidence of the Toasted TV ad on Eleven's Facebook page, could we be seeing a Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies premiere on March 26th?

[img139]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/419433_307998222590587_112367295487015_831936_1131166297_n.jpg[/img139]

They were advertising Rival Destinies so it could be possible.

Here's the remaining Black & White episodes coming up:

Friday Mar 16 - The Club Battle Hearts Of Fury: Emolga Versus Sawk!
Sunday Mar 18 - Club Battle Finale: A Heroes Outcome!
Monday Mar 19 - Meowth's Scrafty Tactics!
Tuesday Mar 20 - Purrloin: Sweet Or Sneaky?
Wednesday Mar 21 - Beheeyem, Duosion And The Dream Thief!
Thursday Mar 22 - The Beartic Mountain Feud!
Friday Mar 23 - Crisis From The Underground Up!
Sunday Mar 25 - Battle For The Underground!
Monday Mar 26 - Possible Rival Destinies premiere?

If it's a non-Pokemon cartoon replacing Black & White I'll be disappointed.

Attachments

• 419433_307998222590587_112367295487015_831936_1131166297_n.jpg
    419433_307998222590587_112367295487015_831936_1131166297_n.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 9

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Guys, given the evidence of the Toasted TV ad on Eleven's Facebook page, could we be seeing a Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies premiere on March 26th?

[img139]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/419433_307998222590587_112367295487015_831936_1131166297_n.jpg[/img139]

They were advertising Rival Destinies so it could be possible.

Here's the remaining Black & White episodes coming up:

Friday Mar 16 - The Club Battle Hearts Of Fury: Emolga Versus Sawk!
Sunday Mar 18 - Club Battle Finale: A Heroes Outcome!
Monday Mar 19 - Meowth's Scrafty Tactics!
Tuesday Mar 20 - Purrloin: Sweet Or Sneaky?
Wednesday Mar 21 - Beheeyem, Duosion And The Dream Thief!
Thursday Mar 22 - The Beartic Mountain Feud!
Friday Mar 23 - Crisis From The Underground Up!
Sunday Mar 25 - Battle For The Underground!
Monday Mar 26 - Possible Rival Destinies premiere?

If it's a non-Pokemon cartoon replacing Black & White I'll be disappointed.

my 18th is the 26th of march :D what a birthday present would it be... and we would be end up way ahead of america if this was true, and even the raw!!!!

i honestly don't think it will premier yet, but what a birthday present would it be!!! :D

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
my 18th is the 26th of march :D what a birthday present would it be... and we would be end up way ahead of america if this was true, and even the raw!!!

i honestly don't think it will premier yet, but what a birthday present would it be!!! :D

While it would be extremely unlikely getting ahead of the US wouldn't be out of the question, getting ahead of Japan (or even up to the same point of them) is not going to happen, if Toasted TV keep airing them at this rate we will more than likely just revert to repeats.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
While it would be extremely unlikely getting ahead of the US wouldn't be out of the question, getting ahead of Japan (or even up to the same point of them) is not going to happen, if Toasted TV keep airing them at this rate we will more than likely just revert to repeats.

raw has done 72 episodes, so far while we are up to episode 42.

toasted tv airs 5 episodes a week (sunday - friday) 5 x 5 is 25, ofcourse lol which would bring the dub up to episode 67 while the raw would be up to episode 77
then if you go 5 x 3 that would be 15, and we would be up to 82 while the raw would be up to episode 80.

so it would take only 8 make's to catch up, which isn't long at all!

i personally would love it, because everyone would be asking us aussies for spoilers and we would finally be ahead of everything LOL, plus every episode would be completely brand new, which would be much more enjoying

Thingamajig

Yeah, Rival Destinies won't be airing 5 or 6 days a week, seeing as there'd have to be 24 fully dubbed episodes to do a half-season order. RD will probably be one day a week (does Pokemon still air on Saturday?) and season 14 repeats will make up the rest of the week. The ad was probably partially mistaken.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Yeah, Rival Destinies won't be airing 5 or 6 days a week, seeing as there'd have to be 24 fully dubbed episodes to do a half-season order. RD will probably be one day a week (does Pokemon still air on Saturday?) and season 14 repeats will make up the rest of the week. The ad was probably partially mistaken.

Airs on Sundays, not Saturdays, your point still stands though if they stick to having BW six days a week they will most likely air repeats Monday-Friday with RD on Sundays.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Guys, on March 26th would you predict...

a. Rival Destinies debuting in Australia

b. Reruns of Black & White

c. Pokemon getting replaced by a non-Pokemon cartoon.

c cant happen, because on the schedule change, they named rival destines meaning pokemon will remain in that timeslot, but i think they will repeat bw one more time, then air rival destinies

Kaia

Seeing that I missed pretty much all of BW due to the early-early timeslot back when it was airing on Saturdays, i'd be more than happy if they showed reruns of BW. Would've caught up online, but the site I usually watch the episodes on is down as a result to what has happened with various file-sharing sites back in January.

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl: Battle Dimension repeats start at 7:00 AM on Toasted TV on Monday 26th March 2012.

Redakai Season 1 ends a few days later, which means Toasted TV will be all repeats again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.