• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
The Victini Blu-ray has a trailer for Rival Destinies. I guess the clips being in HD is mildly interesting. Doesn't give a start date or anything, though.

A rival destinies dvd? hopefully it's in blu ray and this also basically confirms rival destinies will be on Toasted tv after black and white, but will it be on 7am or 8:30?

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
A rival destinies dvd? hopefully it's in blu ray and this also basically confirms rival destinies will be on Toasted tv after black and white, but will it be on 7am or 8:30?

Presumably 7am. If I can recall correctly Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies will probably make it's Toasted TV debut on October 28 2012.

Also, new lineup starting September 10:

6.00 - Victorious
6.30 - Beyblade Metal Masters
7.00 - Pokemon: Black & White
7.30 - Dinosaur King
8.00 - iCarly
8.30 - Pokemon DP: Battle Dimension

Atreyu

I'm in a bit of a quandary about which sequel to get - Black 2 or White 2?

mockingjay

swift and lol
Are we the only country in the world to get the English releases of Movie 12, 13 and 14 on DVD/Blu Ray?

Atreyu

Atreyu

Pre-ordered Pokemon White 2 today at EB Games.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
I'm not sure if any of my old games would count on their games list so i will just buy it most likely.

Thingamajig

Oh wow, looks like JB Hi-Fi's the cheapest now... no wait, ozgameshop.com dropped their price to $42. Looks like I'll be sticking with them.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Hey guys, can you please restrict your topics to the anime? ^^" As in, schedule changes, marathons, DVD news and the like? Stuff like the games and discussions of other anime really doesn't belong here. Strictly seen, not even discussions of the Pokémon episodes belong here as there are episode discussion threads for that. It's great to see you all get along and you probably want to save this thread from potential death, but try to stay on topic nonetheless. For store recommendations to buy the games and other solidary teamwork, you could try the VM/PM functions or chats.

Thanks =)

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Hey guys, can you please restrict your topics to the anime? ^^" As in, schedule changes, marathons, DVD news and the like? Stuff like the games and discussions of other anime really doesn't belong here. Strictly seen, not even discussions of the Pokémon episodes belong here as there are episode discussion threads for that. It's great to see you all get along and you probably want to save this thread from potential death, but try to stay on topic nonetheless. For store recommendations to buy the games and other solidary teamwork, you could try the VM/PM functions or chats.

Thanks =)
I think non amine topics should be allowed here just as long as there are about Australian news.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Well in the end this is a pokemon section, and the thread is called "Pokemon in Australia" so sushi is right, we should keep this pokemon related, and not to mention this is in the anime section LOL ;)

kangle4

Thanks =)

This is the only thread on here for Aussies to talk about Pokemon news specifically relating to us. Get off your high horse and let us discuss it if we want, we're not hurting anybody here.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
If you want this to stop ask bobandbill to make up stop

I don't think talking about Toasted tv will make this thread that active.

Status
Not open for further replies.