• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atreyu

Happy new year, everyone!

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
The new lineup for Toasted TV is as follows:

Sunday/Monday/Friday

6.00 - Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors
6.30 - Victorious
7.00 - SpongeBob Squarepants
7.30 - iCarly
8.00 - Redakai
8.30 - Hot Wheels Battle Force 5

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

6.00 - Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors
6.30 - Victorious
7.00 - SpongeBob Squarepants
7.30 - iCarly
8.00 - Redakai
8.30 - Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventures

New episodes of Redakai start on January 4. Bit sad Pokemon is on at an unsuitable time for me.

Last edited:

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
BROOO THATS BULLL maannn.

I use to get up at 7 just to watch pokemon lmao. i dont wanna get up at 6 >.<
I notice it wasnt on anymore either ay.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched

Atreyu

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Don't worry. It will probily get a better timeslot around the time X&Y comes out.
I wonder if Metal Fury will air after Beyblade: Metal Masters repeats.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Its good to see pokemons at least coming back on their air.
Toastedtv/ cheezetv and the rest of them just wouldn't be the same without it

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
So Movie 16 will be airing in selected Hoyts Cinemas on the 16th and 17th of February? Cool.

I'm sure that Movie 16 won't air in Australia this Febraury (IN don,t live there). Because the movievdoesn't air until July in Japan.

I think that's movie 14 or movie 15. Those movies are movies that can air in Australia.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I'm sure that Movie 16 won't air in Australia this Febraury (IN don,t live there). Because the movievdoesn't air until July in Japan.

I think that's movie 14 or movie 15. Those movies are movies that can air in Australia.

Please don't impersonate me, thanks.

Anyway, I just found out that it is true, well it being the 15th movie.

I might go and see it.

Atreyu

The EBGames website is now accepting preorders for Pokemon X&Y.

More Big News: Pokemon BW Rival Destinies to begin on Toasted TV January 28!

Last edited:

Atreyu

toxictwinkie

The EBGames website is now accepting preorders for Pokemon X&Y.

More Big News: Pokemon BW Rival Destinies to begin on Toasted TV January 28!

Sadface. I recorded pokemon today (on that date) on toasted TV. Still D/P Repeats. I even asked toasted TV when will Pokemon B/W Rival Destinies Air on but no response. Thanks anyway

http://eleven.com.au/toasted-tv-cartoons.htm

Here is the website. They show the time for B/W Destinies, but not Premiere Air Date which is dumb.

Also their e-mail address just 'bounces' back. :/

Last edited:

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
That is annoying, Ten's own Advanced TV Guide for 8:00 AM on Monday 28th January 2013 onwards was listed as ALL NEW POKEMON EPISODES.

Unfortunately Ten seems to keep changing the schedule so much later, their own TV Guides aren't even accurate anymore. The endless repeats, which often start and end at random points aren't helping either.

toxictwinkie

That is annoying, Ten's own Advanced TV Guide for 8:00 AM on Monday 28th January 2013 onwards was listed as ALL NEW POKEMON EPISODES.

Unfortunately Ten seems to keep changing the schedule so much later, their own TV Guides aren't even accurate anymore. The endless repeats, which often start and end at random points aren't helping either.

Yeah, so annoying. Not reliable at all. Also the email bounce back and the 'silence' from toasted TV facebook page regarding the new eps doesn't help at all. sadface.

I'm recording it this week anyway JUST in case. But I'm not gonna hold my breath.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
What's this? The scheduled time for Rival Destinies turned out to be DP Galactic Battles AGAIN!

I've officially lost all faith in Eleven and Toasted TV now, they must be 4th Generation fans or something. But still, I'm totally mad they gave us misleading information.

I'm getting sick of the Sinnoh reruns, they are overdoing it too much. Guess I'll just stick to online anime-viewing sources now if I want to watch the Rival Destinies episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.