• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxictwinkie

I checked on the Cartoon Network page also, and they are not showing even Pokemon Black and White at the moment, let alone rival destines. Damn you toasted TV/ELEVEN with your horrible programming

Atreyu

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
New episodes of Pokemon BW: Rival Destines will return at 8:00 AM on Toasted TV on Sunday 10th February 2013, according to latest Advanced TV Guide from Network Ten. Although the new episodes are listed as only been shown on Sundays, and Mondays for some strange reason.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I've got the 1st DVD set of rival destinies which is out now.=)

Looking forwards to the second set whenever that comes out.

New episodes of Pokemon BW: Rival Destines will return at 8:00 AM on Toasted TV on Sunday 10th February 2013, according to latest Advanced TV Guide from Network Ten. Although the new episodes are listed as only been shown on Sundays, and Mondays for some strange reason.

That sounds awsome so I hope they go through with it this time. It's actually a fun series from what I can tell of the DVD's.

toxictwinkie

I've got the 1st DVD set of rival destinies which is out now.=)

Looking forwards to the second set whenever that comes out.

That sounds awsome so I hope they go through with it this time. It's actually a fun series from what I can tell of the DVD's.

Ace, gonna pick it up tomorro :D. I gonna watch one a day whilst having breakfast before uni ^__^. So over toasted TV now -_-;.

deirdreamber

pokemon was not on @8am on sunday it was on at 6:30am and was a repeat it was on today @8 was new episode
the 2nd episode of season 15 they missed the first episode of season 15 i tape if for my sister who works afternoons/nights

Tenilius

I can confirm that the Pokemon TV app allows Australians to watch Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade and Movie 15 Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice.

wilso

from wat ive seen it shows up on every monday 2 thursday at 2pm (school) >.< but yer...

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
An e-mail from Beyond Home Entertainment gave me the following release dates:
Pokemon Indigo League: S1 Collection 1 – 1/11/2012
Pokemon Indigo League: S1 Collection 2 - 1/11/2012
These re-release have finally reached shops, I noticed Pokemon Indigo League: S1 Collection 2 in BigW today. The re-releases are packaged in keep cases, as I expected. I have not seen these re-release listed in any online shops, which is strange though.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Even though it would've made far more sense to do this at the initial release of the movies, or even when the Blu-ray came out a few months later - Beyond have chosen now of all times (well, not so much now as in May) to release both versions of the Victini movie on one DVD. May as well exhaust every marketable combination.

http://www.beyondhomeentertainment.com.au/index.php?option=com_jmovies&Itemid=9&task=detail&id=3690

Does it have 2 discs or just one?

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Here's the new Toasted TV lineup. This one's a bit more confusing cos the lineup is different on different days.

Sunday & Monday

6.00 - SpongeBob Squarepants
6.30 - Pokemon: Black & White
7.00 - Victorious
7.30 - Redakai
8.00 - Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies
8.30 - Matt Hatter Chronicles

Tuesday to Thursday

7.00 - Victorious
7.30 - Redakai
8.00 - Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles
8.30 - Puppy In My Pocket

Friday

7.00 - Victorious
7.30 - Redakai
8.00 - Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles
8.30 - SpongeBob Squarepants

Victorious will be ending on the 14th, with no word on its replacement at this stage. Puppy In My Pocket will be replacing Tickety Toc in the Tuesday-Thursday lineup starting March 12.

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
The Pokemon: Zoroark: Master Of Illusions movie is been shown at 6:30 AM on Toasted TV on Eleven on Tuesday 12th March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.