• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Well it's another year, and it does feel like Toasted TV haven't shown Pokemon for a year (Besides the Mystery Dungeon Special shown sometime in December). So the old age question, when is Pokemon coming back to Australia?

I don't even remeber watching it at all last year, maybe it was on and I forgot but still, (What episode are we even up to?, I know they finished the BF aleast). So when it is returning?

~AussieWonder~

Don't worry, im sure Toasted TV will bring it back for 09. Actually, it should be kinda soon. I dont really mind either way, I'll still watch the latest english dub on youtube.

Rommath

▲_▲
Pokemon never seems to be on down here these days. Last time I remember seeing it was around March last year. They've shown all the episodes up until the one where Ash gets Chimchar. So hopefully they show Tears For Fears soon on Toasted TV.

Mela

pasbl. newbie
Pokemon is aired on Cartoon Network for those who have Foxtel.

Lunabunny

Yeah toasted TV is not as good as it used to be...
but Cartoon Network has good anime

firelovindocker

it finished at the end of the season and i believe they'll put it back on when the dub get's to about DP 90 for the aussie's to see new epiodes daily

Rommath

▲_▲
Toasted TV is a fair bit behind. They haven't even aired Tears for Fears yet. Wish I had Foxtel, but your probably right about DP 90. Pip and Dan were alright hosts when they still did the show.

Last edited:

firelovindocker

remember the good all days when we woke up to cheese TV and it was awesome ( a picture of me was on it once ) yea.. DBZ, pokemon and all those other great shows...

anyway they'll probably restart the series from following a mayden's voyage to the end of battle dimension ( like they did in hoenn )

Last edited:

Mela

pasbl. newbie
GOD Toasted TV ... thank god I stopped Primary School in that year, now I am in Highschool and am missing Cheez TV

firelovindocker

toasted TV will never reach cheese tv's glory
i watched it this morning and i have a report
7: 18- woke up
7: 26- turned on TV to see sponge bob
7: 29- sponge bob finish's
7: 30- 3 minutes of unfunny jokes while reading the mailbag
7: 33- totally wild !!!!!! a show about people ( yes not a cartoon ) reporting animals
7: 34- changed the channel to watch sunrise
good ol kochie
in conclusion toasted tv is dying a slow and painful death

Mela

pasbl. newbie
Cheez TV was full on genuine and funny, Toasted TV treats kids like idiots !!!

Rommath

▲_▲
It sure does. I miss the actually funny jokes and anecdotes of Cheez TV. And the good hosts. I might see if I can find out if Toasted TV actually has any plans at all to show Pokemon, if not, well...

EDIT: Couldn't find anything unfortunately. It would be in Toasted TV's favour to start showing it again...

Last edited:

firelovindocker

It sure does. I miss the actually funny jokes and anecdotes of Cheez TV. And the good hosts. I might see if I can find out if Toasted TV actually has any plans at all to show Pokemon, if not, well...

EDIT: Couldn't find anything unfortunately. It would be in Toasted TV's favour to start showing it again...

toasted tv suckzzzzzz! cheeze tv was pure excellence
cheez tv
the best cartoons
funny and awesome hosts
that cheeze tv badabedebattada theme ( at the start of the add break )
and thats all you need
toasted tv
not funny hosts
crap shows
no theme song

Charlie_

@therealcharlie
What exactly is on Toasted TV nowadays? I never wake up before 8:30 to see :(

And, Pip and Dan were cool as! Mainly cos Pip likes Hilary Duff, haha :|

AceTrainerTim

Cartoon Network has Pokemon at 7:30 in the morning weekdays. For people with Select Tv, Austar, or Foxtel.

Though its currently showing the Battle Frontier Series.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I don't have Foxtel.

Don't really remeber Cheez TV but it was better since it aired Pokemon more. And oh yeah it was Tears for Fear we got up to.

firelovindocker

no they never showed tears for fears i think we only got up to smells like team spirit

latios reborn

Though its currently showing the Battle Frontier Series.

Do we know when that series is going to be out on dvd here?

I don't even remeber watching it at all last year, maybe it was on and I forgot but still

It was on I remeber it

Status
Not open for further replies.