• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atreyu

Atreyu

Freedom

Pokeman

I already own the first 3 movies on DVD but I might still get them on blu ray since the first movie wasn't released in widescreen and I like all the dubs of those movies.

Freedom

Pokeman
Wow, I wonder how many times the first few seasons has been released. These are the sets I can think of.

1) Super wallets
2) Half season amaray cases
3) Full season amaray cases
4) Cardboard fold out case
5) Metallic tin with postcards
6) Pokedex Book collection
7) Season 1 and 2 Set
8) Heritage collection
9) Collector's Edition with T-shirt

Am I missing any?

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
Beyond Home Entertainment posted images of the T-Shirts included with the upcoming Pokemon seasons sets on their Facebook page.

The designs are way too basic and disappointing, especially compared to the more colorful designs been offers for Nickelodeon sets. I would recommend the Pocket Pokemon T-Shirts instead, for anyone looking for T-Shirt designs with the originals starter Pokemon.

Wow, I wonder how many times the first few seasons has been released. These are the sets I can think of.
Am I missing any?
I think that covers all the sets, except the very early single DVD volumes from Siren Visual Entertainment.

If only Beyond Home Entertainment would improve the actual content for once, we are still stuck with the same old transfers.

Last edited:

Atreyu

Seems like Shock Entertainment has acquired the rights to sell Pokemon DVDs from Beyond Home Entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.