• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Thanks kuzronk, I tend to avoid anime news so I don't spoil the anime for myself if it is a season that isnt out in Aus

That reminds... Xros Wars...

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Nothing its just I was reminded of it, did they even dub it?

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Isn't playing DP Galactic Battles a bit too radnom to play without the last 2 seasons?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Going back to OS would be a great idea :D (I am severely biased)

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Toasted TV would still likely own the rights and most kids would want to see how it started.

Ninfia-Fan

Hey, I live in Australia, too, but I'm not sure what exact channel it's on. Could someone please tell me? Also, is it on every morning?

Sorry for the hassle... ^.^"

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Hey, I live in Australia, too, but I'm not sure what exact channel it's on. Could someone please tell me? Also, is it on every morning?

Sorry for the hassle... ^.^"

Pokemon airs on Toasted TV which is on ELEVEN (Ch11) from 6-9am Sun-Fri and 6-7am Saturdays. Most of the time it's usually rerun seasons but there may be a time that new episodes are aired. Toasted TV currently reruns DP: Galactic Battles up to Black & White.

Ninfia-Fan

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it!

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Just another Toasted TV program lineup change announcement.

Slugterra reruns will be replacing Matt Hatter Chronicles in the weekday 7.30 am slot from August 14th. Other than that, no other changes right now.

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
Pokemon Movie: Kyurem Vs. The Sacred Swordsman is been shown at 7:05 AM on Toasted TV on Eleven on Sunday 18th August 2013.

pokeaussie37

I've long since given up with the anime on television here. :p I gave up after the first DP season aired on cartoon network a few years back. I waited a while, then FINALLY figured out that it was going to be ages until the next season aired. As I didn't want to miss any more episodes, I finally went online. I initially went back to watch Battle Frontier which I had missed, then caught up with the American dub. From there I've basically kept up with the anime dub, occasionally losing a few months in busy times but catching up. It's just too difficult to be an anime fan here and only watch it on television.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Okay guys, I'm just posting another Toasted TV lineup change.

Clue will be returning to the 7am weekday slot on September 2nd, replacing Redakai. And Littlest Pet Shop will be taking the 8am timeslot from Tickety Toc starting September 1st.

Also, a rerun of the Monster High movie New Ghoul at School will be airing this Friday at 7am.

Status
Not open for further replies.