• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
So there's no more Pokemon on Australian TV anymore?

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
Pokemon the Movie: Genesect & the Legend Awakened is been shown at 7:05 AM on Toasted TV on Eleven Sunday 24th November 2013

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
Really disappointed by the inconstant repackaging of the earlier Pokemon DVD releases by Beyond Home Entertainment this year:
The re-releases in keep cases didn't get past the first collection, despite the complete series been promised, and I have only seen those in BigW
The metal packs seem like a gimmick and completely pointless, due to the complete lack of any actual art work on the cases.

Last edited:

Atreyu

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
New episodes (Black & White: Adventures in Unova) of Pokemon return at 7:30 AM on Toasted TV on Eleven on Sunday 5th January 2014.

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
Beyond Home Entertainment are looking into Pokemon Origins, and are hoping to release the series on DVD in May 2014 at this stage.

Unfortunately it is unlikely we will see any more Blu-Ray releases, due to poor sales of past Pokemon movies on Blu-Ray.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Beyond Home Entertainment are looking into Pokemon Origins, and are hoping to release the series on DVD in May 2014 at this stage.

Unfortunately it is unlikely we will see any more Blu-Ray releases, due to poor sales of past Pokemon movies on Blu-Ray.

Awsome. I hope they do manage to release it because I'll definately buy it.

Shame but not surprised. The stores near me seem to either only stock the normal DVD's or when they have the blu-ray they put it in some location where hardly anyone would know they exist.>_>
I'm happy I got the ones I did.

Atreyu

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
Beyond Home Entertainment will release Pokemon Origins on DVD on 1st May 2014, unless there are further changes.

It is really a shame Beyond Home Entertainment stopped releasing Pokemon movies on Blu-Ray. I recently checked out all their Pokemon Blu-Ray releases, and the audio/video quality is very good (1080i, with lossless sound), unlike their DVD releases.

Atreyu

Atreyu

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Pokemon BW: Adventures In Unova final episode aired today, repeats of presumably an older season are replacing it in the Sunday-Thursday 7.30am timeslot.

Atreyu

Atreyu

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
Pokémon Unova Region Book! looks like another disaster for disc storage, with discs been stored between cardboard again. While the other DVD releases are just single discs from the season sets split up, in order to make more money off them.

I'm really getting tired of the constant repackages by Beyond Home Entertainment, especially since the early seasons still lack any decent packaging.

sheld999

im from nz and seen all of b/w saga online since they dont play pokemon in nz anymore... they sued to show it when dp were on but stopped... hasn't been on since...

Status
Not open for further replies.