• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
The last thread died so I'm remaking it.

Airtimes:

Toasted TV:
6am : Diamond and Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors repeats (Everyday)

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
The last thread was a little old, i just wished sushi would allow us to talk about pokemon stuff in general instead off the anime.. makes it hard to keep the discussion active.. only so many times we can say "ohh new timeslot for pokemon"... :p

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Agreed, if they have a problem that is their own fault

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
The last thread was a little old, i just wished sushi would allow us to talk about pokemon stuff in general instead off the anime.. makes it hard to keep the discussion active.. only so many times we can say "ohh new timeslot for pokemon"... :p

Did Sushi even yell at us par the one time?

Yeah but it keeps the thread semi-active and X&Y would likely make this more popular.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Here's the full current Toasted TV lineup if you guys are wondering:

Sunday

6.00 - Pokemon: Black & White (double episode)
7.00 - Victorious
7.30 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
8.00 - Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies
8.30 - Beywheelz

Monday

7.00 - Victorious
7.30 - Matt Hatter Chronicles
8.00 - Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies
8.30 - Dinosaur Train

Tuesday-Friday

7.00 - Victorious
7.30 - Matt Hatter Chronicles
8.00 - The Adventures of Chuck & Friends
8.30 - Dinosaur Train

As stated by Kuzronk above, Sunday July 14th will have a Monster High movie screening that day instead of the Pokemon double episodes. Also, the run of new Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies episodes ends on the 29th, no word on whether they'll repeat it or replace it with a different show.

Also still no word on whether Pokemon BW: Adventures in Unova will get an Australian debut, but I'm expecting some time around 2014 especially given how late we receive new episodes.

Last edited:

Atreyu

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Aw my old thread died? Was interesting seeing it go on for so long lol, aleast I got my club still going on, and it's even older.

I haven't gotten to watching any Pokemon on TV lately, I just buy the DVDs now because unlike when I was a kid, 7am is kinda early for me.. Okay well actually I still wake up at like 6:30am but I just tend to forget it's even on.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
I haven't seen toasted tv or pokemon in ages tbh. Will likely get more into it with X&Y.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Pokemon BW: Rival Destinies will be finishing next Monday, being presumably replaced by Redakai reruns. Also Beyblade Metal Masters will be returning to the 6.30am slot, with The Adventures of Chuck & Friends also finishing up, to be replaced by Tickety Toc reruns.

I couldn't find the update on that one site I usually check but I think I found this out through my EPG. And on an off-topic note, Toasted TV will be getting two new hosts called Ollie and Jono, breaking the usual trend of a male host and female host. Apparently Kellyn is moving to a career in British television while Seamus is going to Adelaide.

Still wondering how different Toasted TV will feel with two male hosts.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
How far behind are we? I know the latest Sanity has is BW Rival Destinies Collection 2.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Still no word on an airdate for Adventures In Unova but I hope we don't fall too far behind when it is announced.
So true, if we fell too far behind it wouldn't make sense marketing wise

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
It would make good sense. Most of their dvd buyers wouldn't care if they missed episodes or seen them online.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
It would make good sense. Most of their dvd buyers wouldn't care if they missed episodes or seen them online.
Game wise it doesn't, for example Aus in still in Kalos 2 Generations later

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
At last Toasted TV overtook where I discontinued watching online (because I don't want to chew through my crappy internet just to stay up to date, and paranoia of viruses). From now on, everything is new to me haha.

Last edited:

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
What do you mean by Kalos?

He meant the anime saga for the 6th Gen, which will begin its Japanese airing 5 days after X & Y's game release.

Also, another Toasted TV programming change. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 1 will be debuting on Monday August 5th in the Mon-Fri 8:30 am slot, replacing Dinosaur Train.

But given Rival Destinies aired its last episode today, I still have no news on what's replacing it in the Sun-Mon 8:00 am slot but I'll notify you when I look at my EPG again since the site I normally keep updated on hasn't revealed what show is taking its place.

At least our resident Bronies and Pegasisters will now be happy MLP: FIM is finally making a debut on Toasted TV.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
What is the next season after RD?

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Most/all of them wouldn't really care since they would already seen them on youtube or have them downloaded them in 720.
It's Tickety Toc which is replacing it on sunday/monday.

What is the next season after RD?

It's Adventures in Unova.

Status
Not open for further replies.