• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I didn't expect YTV to air the Zekrom version. I don't even think the US has had it aired. That's awesome.

Another marathon too. I don't know why we're getting so many, but it's appreciated.

Anime-Ash

I'm reposting this since it's on a new page.

Another marathon too. I don't know why we're getting so many, but it's appreciated.
I agree. I'm enjoying these marathons.

ANOTHER YTV POKEMON MOVIE PREMIERE-Pokemon the Movie 14: White- Victini and Zekrom will premiere on YTV on Saturday March 3, 2012 at 2:00PM!! This is great news for people who missed the Reshiram movie as they'll get a chance to watch the other version of the movie. Also, ot's amazing to see YTV airing BOTH versions of the movie. It can be seen on YTV's March 2012 highlights on Corus Entertainment's website.

Also, YTV will be airing 4 ALL-NEW episodes of Pokemon Black and White on Saturday February 25 in a marathon, airing from 12:00PM to 2:00PM. Be sure not to miss it!!

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White
Weekdays at 8:00am

Mon- Scraggy- Hatched to be Wild
Tues- Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest
Wed- A Connoisseur's Revenge
Thurs- Dancing With the Ducklett Trio
Fri- The Lost World of Gothitelle
Pokemon Black and White
Saturday at 12:00pm

Saturday 12pm- Where Did You Go, Audino? (NEW)

*Pokemon Black and White's weekday run continues this week, airing Mon-Fri at 8am.
*1 new Pokemon episode this week, in its regular Saturday 12pm timeslot.
*New Episode- Where Did You Go, Audino?, Saturday at 12:00pm
*Be sure to watch special Pokemon events on YTV in the upcoming weeks, with a Pokemon marathon of 4 ALL-NEW episodes airing on Saturday February 25 from 12pm-2pm, and the Canadian premiere of the second version of Pokemon Movie 14, White: Victini and Zekrom, airing Saturday March 3 at 2pm.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal - *NEW EPISODES*NEW TIME* Saturday at 9:00AM on the CW4Kids Toonzai
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, at a new time, with the episode, The Pack, Part 1, Saturday at 9:00AM.
Dragon Ball Z Kai- 1 full hour of reruns- Saturday morning, starting at 10:00am
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 45 airs at 10:00am. Episode 46 airs at 10:30am.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Airs on SuperChannel
*The anime series, FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, airs on SuperChannel( I don't know how many people actually have that channel) Monday at 10:00pm. Repeats of the episode air late Monday night/early Tuesday morning at 1:00am, and late Saturday night/early Sunday morning at 2:30am.
* Tai Chi Chasers airs every Saturday morning at 11:00am on the CW4Kids.
Beyblade Metal Masters Episode Premieres
*An all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Masters airs on YTV this week with the episode, Exceed the Limit, Saturday at 11:30am.
Yu-Gi-Oh: Grand Championship *NEW TIME*- 2 episodes- Saturday 9:30AM and 11:30AM
* 2 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh: Grand Championship air every Saturday at 9:30am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai.
*Bakugan reruns air weekdays at 6:30am.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am.

AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF POKEMON BW AIRS SATURDAY AT 12PM!![/QUOTE]

Cobalt_Latios

I'm reposting this since it's on a new page.

I agree. I'm enjoying these marathons.

ANOTHER YTV POKEMON MOVIE PREMIERE-Pokemon the Movie 14: White- Victini and Zekrom will premiere on YTV on Saturday March 3, 2012 at 2:00PM!! This is great news for people who missed the Reshiram movie as they'll get a chance to watch the other version of the movie. Also, ot's amazing to see YTV airing BOTH versions of the movie. It can be seen on YTV's March 2012 highlights on Corus Entertainment's website.

WHAT?! Seriously?!

I mean, the movies are coming out on DVD in April anyways, but really? Wow! I hadn't ever even imagined YTV would do something like this.

Considering I stopped watching cable because of my College situation, but damn, colour me impressed. Heh, I might have to reconnect my cable for this (I'll still download/buy the DVD anyways, but cool!).

Shneak

do you know if they'll show

temple of the sea
rise of darkrai
sky warrior
jewel of life
ruler of illusions?

YTV will probably never show an old Pokemon movie again, but they did start their new Pokemon movie debuts with the Jewel of Life, and they did Master of Illusions too.

Anime-Ash

WHAT?! Seriously?!

I mean, the movies are coming out on DVD in April anyways, but really? Wow! I hadn't ever even imagined YTV would do something like this.

Considering I stopped watching cable because of my College situation, but damn, colour me impressed. Heh, I might have to reconnect my cable for this (I'll still download/buy the DVD anyways, but cool!).
Nice to see you back on the forums, CL. YTV's been airing the Pokemon series really well as of late. Hopefully you've been watching the episodes.
do you know if they'll show

temple of the sea
rise of darkrai
sky warrior
jewel of life
ruler of illusions?
Yeah, as hol123 said, YTV has aired Jewel of Life and Ruler of Illusions.
YTV will probably never show an old Pokemon movie again, but they did start their new Pokemon movie debuts with the Jewel of Life, and they did Master of Illusions too.
Yeaah I agree about YTV probably never showing old movies again. BTW, how do you like the 15th opening theme?

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White

Mon- A Venipede Stampede
Tues- Battling for the Love of Bug Types
Wed- Emolga the Irresistible
Thurs- Emolga and the New Volt Switch
Fri- Scare at the Litwick Mansion
Pokemon Black and White Marathon *ALL-NEW EPISODES*
Saturday 12:00pm-2:00pm

Saturday 12pm- Archeops in the Modern World (NEW)
Saturday 12:30pm- A Fishing Connoisseur in a Fishy Competition (NEW)
Saturday 1pm- Movie Time! Zorua in `The Legend of the Pokemon Knight' (NEW)
Saturday 1:30pm- Reunion Battles in Nimbasa (NEW)

*Pokemon Black and White's weekday run continues this week, airing Mon-Fri at 8am.
*4 ALL-NEW Episodes of Pokemon Black and White are premiering in a BW Marathon airing Saturday from 12pm-2pm.
*4 New Episodes this week
*New Episode- Archeops in the Modern World, Saturday at 12:00pm
*New Episode- A Fishing Connoisseur in a Fishy Competition, Saturday at 12:30pm
*New Episode- Movie Time! Zorua in `The Legend of the Pokemon Knight', Saturday at 1:00pm
*New Episode- Reunion Battles in Nimbasa, Saturday at 1:30pm
*Be sure to watch the Canadian premiere of the second version of Pokemon Movie 14, White: Victini and Zekrom, airing Saturday March 3 at 2pm.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal - *NEW EPISODES*NEW TIME* Saturday at 9:00AM on the CW4Kids Toonzai
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, at a new time, with the episode, The Pack, Part 2, Saturday at 9:00AM.
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 47 airs at 10:00am. Episode 48 airs at 10:30am.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
*The anime series, FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, airs on SuperChannel( I don't know how many people actually have that channel) Monday at 10:00pm. Repeats of the episode air late Monday night/early Tuesday morning at 1:00am, and late Saturday night/early Sunday morning at 2:30am.
*An all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Masters airs on YTV this week with the episode, Dark Eagle, Saturday at 11:30am. Beyblade Metal Fusion reruns air Mon-Fri at 7:30am. A Beyblade Metal Masters marathon of 4 ALL-NEW episodes is set to air Saturday March 10th from 2pm-4pm.
Yu-Gi-Oh: Grand Championship *NEW TIME*- 2 episodes- Saturday 9:30AM and 11:30AM
* 2 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh: Grand Championship air every Saturday at 9:30am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai.

4 ALL-NEW EPISODES OF POKEMON BW PREMIERE IN A BW MARATHON AIRING SATURDAY FROM 12PM-2PM!!

Last edited:

Anime-Ash

There's been a change for when the Pokemon new episode marathon is airing. 4 ALL-NEW EPISODES OF POKEMON WILL BE AIRING IN A MARATHON THIS SATURDAY FROM 12:00PM TO 2:00PM. Not 2pm-4pm as listed before, but from 12:00pm-2:00pm.
Be sure not to miss it.

CupidKirby

This is what I get for not checking this thread. I sit down expecting to record one episode and get 4; how awesome.

They're not doing bad airing beyblade episodes either.

Shneak

Yeaah I agree about YTV probably never showing old movies again. BTW, how do you like the 15th opening theme?

It's not bad. We'll probably be seeing it soon too. Only 9 episodes left in this season.

Anime-Ash

This is what I get for not checking this thread. I sit down expecting to record one episode and get 4; how awesome.

They're not doing bad airing beyblade episodes either.
Lool that's funny. I'd be surprised also.
It's not bad. We'll probably be seeing it soon too. Only 9 episodes left in this season.
OMG!! I did not realize how close we are getting to the end of the season. And this is just the Saturday run too. That went by really fast. So as of now, we're only 11 episodes behind the States. That's greta, hopefully BW:RD will air really soon.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White

Mon- The Dragon Master's Path
Tues- Oshawott's Lost Scalchop
Wed- Cottonee in Love
Thurs- A UFO for Elgyem
Fri- Ash and Trip's Third Battle
Pokemon Black and White
Saturday 12:00pm

Saturday 12pm- Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia (NEW)
Pokemon the Movie 14: White- Victini and Zekrom *ALL-NEW MOVIE PREMIERE*
Saturday at 2:00pm

Saturday 2pm- Pokemon the Movie 14: White- Victini and Zekrom (NEW) **CANADIAN PREMIERE**

*The second version of Pokemon Movie 14, White- Victini and Zekrom, premieres Saturday at 2pm.
*New Episode- Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia, Saturday at 12:00pm
*NEW Movie Premiere- Pokemon the Movie 14: White- Victini and Zekrom, Saturday at 2:00pm
*New episodes are scheduled to air every Saturday in March

YTV/Anime Highlights
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, at a new time, with the episode, The Number Hunter, Part 1, Saturday at 9:00AM.
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 49 airs at 10:00am. Episode 50 airs at 10:30am.
*An all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Masters airs on YTV this week with the episode, Gravity Destroyer, Saturday at 11:30am. Beyblade Metal Fusion reruns air Mon-Fri at 7:30am. A Beyblade Metal Masters marathon of 4 ALL-NEW episodes is set to air Saturday March 10th from 2pm-4pm.

AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF POKEMON BW AIRS SATURDAY AT 12PM AND POKEMON MOVIE 14:WHITE-VICTINI AND ZEKROM PREMIERES SATURDAY AT 2PM!!!!

_Snivy

Lover
I just got YTV today =) It's a bummer that I'm at school at 8AM during weekdays though :(

Shneak

YTV cancelled the movie? A Fairly Odd Parents marathon is on.

EDIT: Yeah, they did. I was looking forward to it. I wonder why it's not on.

Last edited:

Anime-Ash

YTV cancelled the movie? A Fairly Odd Parents marathon is on.

EDIT: Yeah, they did. I was looking forward to it. I wonder why it's not on.
Did they actually cancel it? I recorded it back at home but I haven't watched it yet. Andy from Crunch said it would be premiering that Saturday at 2pm. Did anybody actually watch YTV on Saturday at 2pm?

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White

Mon- Facing Fear With Eyes Wide Open
Tues- Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster
Wed- Gotta Catch a Roggenrola
Thurs- Where Did You Go, Audino?
Fri- Archeops in the Modern World
Pokemon Black and White

Saturday 12pm- The Club Battle Hearts of Fury: Emolga Versus Sawk (NEW)

*New Episode- The Club Battle Hearts of Fury: Emolga Versus Sawk, Saturday at 12:00pm
*New episodes are scheduled to air every Saturday in March

YTV/Anime Highlights
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, at a new time, with the episode, The Number Hunter, Part 2, Saturday at 9:00AM.
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 51 airs at 10:00am. Episode 52 (last new episode that aired back in May 2011) airs at 10:30am.
Beyblade Metal Masters Episode Premieres **4 ALL-NEW Episodes Marathon- Saturday from 2:00PM-4:00PM***
*4 ALL-NEW episodes of Beyblade Metal Masters premiere on YTV this Saturday in a Beyblade MM marathon airing from 2:00pm-4:00pm. The first 2 episodes will be Canadian premieres, while the next 2 episodes will be World English Dub Premieres. Episode 1 of Beyblade Metal Masters will reair Saturday at 11:30am. Beyblade Metal Fusions reruns air Mon-Fri at 7:30am.

AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF POKEMON BW AIRS SATURDAY AT 12PM!!!

Shneak

Yeah, I did. A Fairly Odd Parents marathon was on. I even checked YTV's website, and it said the FOP marathon was on from 2-4.

Anime-Ash

Yeah, I did. A Fairly Odd Parents marathon was on. I even checked YTV's website, and it said the FOP marathon was on from 2-4.
That's so strange cuz on that Saturday, after Beyblade MM, Andy said to stay tuned at 2pm for the premiere of Pokemon Movie 14, so I wonder what changed...?

Another ALL-NEW Pokemon Marathon- YTV will be airing 4 ALL-NEW episodes of Pokemon Black and White on Saturday March 24 in a marathon, airing from 2:00PM to 4:00PM. Be sure not to miss it!! After this marathon, there will only be 2 episodes left in the season.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White

Mon- A Fishy Connoisseur in a Fishy Competition
Tues- Movie Time! Zorua in `The Legend of the Pokemon Knight'
Wed- Reunion Battles in Nimbasa
Thurs- Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia
Fri- The Club Battle Hearts of Fury: Emolga Versus Sawk
Pokemon Black and White

Saturday 12pm- The Club Battle Finale: A Heroes Outcome (NEW)

*New Episode- The Club Battle Finale: A Heroes Outcome, Saturday at 12:00pm
*New episodes are scheduled to air every Saturday in March.
*YTV will be airing 4 ALL-NEW episodes of Pokemon Black and White on Saturday March 24 in a marathon, airing from 2:00PM to 4:00PM. Be sure not to miss it. A new episode will premiere at 12pm, and that same episode will re-air at 2pm, followed by 3 all-new episodes from 2:30pm-4pm.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, at a new time, with the episode, Training Days, Part 1, Saturday at 9:00AM.
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 1 airs at 10:00am. Episode 2 airs at 10:30am. It's actually getting quite annoying waiting for new DBZ Kai episodes on Toonzai, they keep rerunning the same episodes...
Beyblade Metal Masters World English Dub Episode Premieres, Saturday 11:30AM
*The World English Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Masters premieres on YTV with the episode, The Friend's Name is Zeo, Saturday at 11:30am. Beyblade Metal Fusions reruns air Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
Yu-Gi-Oh: Grand Championship *SEASON FINALE*- 2 episodes- Saturday 9:30AM and 11:30AM
* The season finale of Yu-Gi-Oh: Grand Championship airs this Saturday with the 2 episodes at 9:30am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai. Yu-Gi-Oh Capsule Monsters is set to air the following week on the CW4Kids.

AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF POKEMON BW AIRS SATURDAY AT 12PM!!!

Shneak

I enjoyed that Beyblade marathon. I haven't watched anything since last season, but it's improved.

ANOTHER POKEMON MARATHON? As long as YTV actually airs it, YES!

CupidKirby

Holy crap I thought they were restarting Beyblade MM from episode 1 (since we're kinda iffy airing things before the states). And now this Pokemon marathon too.

Awesome.

Shneak

Holy crap I thought they were restarting Beyblade MM from episode 1 (since we're kinda iffy airing things before the states). And now this Pokemon marathon too.

Awesome.

We got it first, so we shouldn't have to wait. Best thing about YTV over CN is that they marathon anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.