• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime-Ash

We got it first, so we shouldn't have to wait. Best thing about YTV over CN is that they marathon anime.
Holy crap I thought they were restarting Beyblade MM from episode 1 (since we're kinda iffy airing things before the states). And now this Pokemon marathon too.

Awesome.
We're ahead of the States now, by 2 episodes meaning YTV is airing English Dub World Premieres of Beyblade MM.

Pokemon 14:White-Victini and Zekrom Finally Premieres Saturday March 31- YTV will be airing Pokemon the Movie 14:White- Victini and Zekrom on Saturday March 31, at 2:00pm. This was supposed to air on March 3, but it didn't end up airing, so it'll be airing Saturday March 31st from 2pm-4pm.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White
Weekdays at 8:00am

Mon- In the Shadow of Zekrom
Tues- Enter Iris and Axew
Wed- A Sandile Gusher of Change
Thurs- The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice
Fri- Triple Leaders, Team Threats
Pokemon Black and White
Saturday 12:00pm

Saturday 12pm- Meowth's Scrafty Tactics (NEW)
Pokemon Black and White Marathon *ALL-NEW EPISODES*
Saturday 2:00pm-4:00pm

Saturday 2pm- Meowth's Scrafty Tactics
Saturday 2:30pm- Purrloin: Sweet or Sneaky? (NEW)
Saturday 3pm- Beheeyem, Duosion, and the Dream Thief (NEW)
Saturday 3:30pm- The Beartic Mountain Feud (NEW)

*Pokemon Black and White's weekday run starts a new run this week, airing Mon-Fri at 8am.
*4 ALL-NEW Pokemon episodes this week.
*A new episode airs in Pokemon's regular Saturday timeslot, Saturday at 12pm.
*A marathon of ALL-NEW Pokemon episodes airing this Saturday on YTV from 2:00pm to 4:00pm, with a repeat of 12pm's episode airing at 2pm, followed by 3 all-new episodes airing from 2:30pm-4:00pm
*New Episode- Meowth's Scrafty Tactics, Saturday at 12:00pm and repeats Saturday at 2:00pm
*New Episode- Purrloin: Sweet or Sneaky?, Saturday at 2:30pm
*New Episode- Beheeyem, Duosion, and the Dream Thief, Saturday at 3:00pm
*New Episode- The Beartic Mountain Feud, Saturday at 3:30pm
*New episodes are scheduled to air every Saturday in March, with now only 2 episodes left in the 14th season.
*YTV will be airing Pokemon the Movie 14:White- Victini and Zekrom on Saturday March 31, at 2:00pm. This was supposed to air on March 3, but it didn't end up airing, so it'll be airing Saturday March 31st from 2pm-4pm

YTV/Anime Highlights
Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal - *NEW EPISODES*NEW TIME* Saturday at 9:00AM on the CW4Kids Toonzai
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, at a new time, with the episode, Training Days, Part 2, Saturday at 9:00AM.
Dragon Ball Z Kai- 1 full hour of reruns- Saturday morning, starting at 10:00am
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 3 airs at 10:00am. Episode 4 airs at 10:30am. It's actually getting quite annoying waiting for new DBZ Kai episodes on Toonzai, they keep rerunning the same episodes...
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Airs on SuperChannel
*The anime series, FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, airs on SuperChannel( I don't know how many people actually have that channel) Monday at 10:00pm. Repeats of the episode air late Monday night/early Tuesday morning at 1:00am, and late Saturday night/early Sunday morning at 2:30am.
* Tai Chi Chasers airs every Saturday morning at 11:00am on the CW4Kids.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's returns to YTV, Saturday at 1pm
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's makes its return to YTV, airing every Saturday at 1:00pm. It appears as if it will be reruns for now.
Beyblade Metal Masters World English Dub Episode Premieres, Saturday 11:30AM
*The World English Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Masters premieres on YTV with the episode, Our Slogan Is Number 1, Saturday at 11:30am. Beyblade Metal Fusions reruns air Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monsters *TOONZAI SEASON PREMIERE*- 2 episodes- Saturday 9:30AM and 11:30AM
* The CW4Kids season premiere of Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monsters airs this Saturday with 2 episodes at 9:30am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai.
*Bakugan reruns air weekdays at 6:30am.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am.

4 ALL-NEW EPISODES OF POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE PREMIERE THIS SATURDAY AT 12PM AND IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE MARATHON AIRING FROM 2PM-4PM ON YTV!!!

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Two hours of Pokemon on two Saturdays in a row. Nice. It looks like they're finishing the whole Meowth mini-arc in one go too.

CupidKirby

My mom, who fails at anything technology, was supposed to click the record button for me while I went to an open house so I wouldn't miss the marathon. She somehow managed to break the VCR until I got home at 4:00pm to fix it. Now my tape is 4 episodes behind. This sucks...

DiamonClass said:
I have some friends from Canada and they told me pokemon in Canada is very popular. In America I think pokemon's popularly never really increase that much after the years it was a big fad and Nintendo was happier.

I would think it's popular too. I still see 5 year olds everywhere with their little oshawott plushies and almost all my friends who play video games still play Pokemon.

My mom, who fails at anything technology, was supposed to click the record button for me while I went to an open house so I wouldn't miss the marathon. She somehow managed to break the VCR until I got home at 4:00pm to fix it. Now my tape is 4 episodes behind. This sucks...

It can't be that suckish. Those were all reruns anyway. You didn't miss anything.

Shneak

That was actually the first time I saw the Beartic episode. Yeah, didn't miss much.

Anime-Ash

POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE: RIVAL DESTINIES WILL PREMIERE ON YTV ON SATURDAY APRIL 7 AT 12:00PM!!! YTV appears to be skipping Crisis From the Underground Up and airing Battle for the Underground this Saturday, with BW:Rival Destinies premiering the following week. This is exciting news!!

Two hours of Pokemon on two Saturdays in a row. Nice. It looks like they're finishing the whole Meowth mini-arc in one go too.
Yeupp, hopefully YTV actually airs the movie this time, and it suckss Meowth is back to say Dig it...
Can we expect Movie 14 to come out on DVd same time in Canada as in the U.S (April 3rd)?
Yeah it should be
I have some friends from Canada and they told me pokemon in Canada is very popular. In America I think pokemon's popularly never really increase that much after the years it was a big fad and Nintendo was happier.
It really is, seeing all the merchandise in stores, and all the people with the merchandise. And with the way YTV has been airing the show, you can assume it's getting high ratings on the channel. I remember one time, when DP came out, I was at Wal-Mart and a kid was singing the DP theme song while buying a Pokemon Diamond game.
That sucks. Don't worry, YTV will rerun them during the weekdays and you could always watch it online.
It can't be that suckish. Those were all reruns anyway. You didn't miss anything.
All the episodes that aired on Saturday were Canadian premieres. They haven't aired on YTV before.
That was actually the first time I saw the Beartic episode. Yeah, didn't miss much.
They weren't the best episodes, but you don't enjoy missing Pokemon episodes lool.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White

Mon- Dreams by the Yard Full
Tues- Snivy Plays Hard to Catch
Wed- Saving Darmanitan from the Bell
Thurs- The Bloom Is On Axew
Fri- A Rival Battle for Club Champ
Pokemon Black and White

Saturday 12pm- Battle for the Underground (NEW) (SEASON FINALE)
Pokemon the Movie 14: White- Victini and Zekrom *ALL-NEW MOVIE PREMIERE*
Saturday at 2:00pm

Saturday 2pm- Pokemon the Movie 14: White- Victini and Zekrom (NEW) **CANADIAN PREMIERE**

*Pokemon Black and White's weekday run continues this week, airing Mon-Fri at 8am.
*1 new Pokemon episode this week, in its regular Saturday 12pm timeslot.
*YTV appears to be skipping Crisis from the Underground Up, and instead will be airing the season finale of Black and White this Saturday at 12pm.
*The second version of Pokemon Movie 14, White- Victini and Zekrom, premieres Saturday at 2pm.
*New Episode- Battle for the Underground (Season Finale), Saturday at 12:00pm
*NEW Movie Premiere- Pokemon the Movie 14: White- Victini and Zekrom, Saturday at 2:00pm

*POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE: RIVAL DESTINIES IS SET PREMIERE ON YTV ON SATURDAY APRIL 7 AT 12:00PM

YTV/Anime Highlights
Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal - *NEW EPISODES*NEW TIME* Saturday at 9:00AM on the CW4Kids Toonzai
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, at a new time, with the episode, It's in the Cards, Part 1, Saturday at 9:00AM.
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 5 airs at 10:00am. Episode 6 airs at 10:30am. It's actually getting quite annoying waiting for new DBZ Kai episodes on Toonzai, they keep rerunning the same episodes...
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
*The anime series, FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, airs on SuperChannel( I don't know how many people actually have that channel) Monday at 10:00pm. Repeats of the episode air late Monday night/early Tuesday morning at 1:00am, and late Saturday night/early Sunday morning at 2:30am.
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's makes its return to YTV, airing every Saturday at 1:00pm, with reruns
*The World English Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Masters premieres on YTV with the episode, The Plot Thickens, Saturday at 11:30am. Beyblade Metal Fusions reruns air Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monsters *TOONZAI PREMIERES*- 2 episodes- Saturday 9:30AM and 11:30AM
* Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monsters airs this Saturday with 2 episodes at 9:30am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai.

THE SEASON FINALE OF POKEMON BW AIRS SATURDAY AT 12PM AND POKEMON MOVIE 14:WHITE-VICTINI AND ZEKROM PREMIERES SATURDAY AT 2PM!!!! POKEMON BW RIVAL DESTINIES WILL PREMIERE ON SATURDAY APRIL 7 AT 12PM!!

Last edited:

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Good: Yeah, the movie is coming this weekend and I shall record it. =]

Bad: Son of a... who the hell skipping "Crisis From the Underground Up"!? Someone from YTV need to be fired. =/
I guess I have no choice but to search it online..

Also, I missed few pokemon episodes marathon on March 3rd, cuz I was away on a trip and forgot to check and record. Shame on me x.x

CupidKirby

Bad: Son of a... who the hell skipping "Crisis From the Underground Up"!? Someone from YTV need to be fired. =/

Now I wouldn't say that. In the case if one person was handling the pokemon airing I mean.

Anime-Ash said:
That sucks. Don't worry, YTV will rerun them during the weekdays and you could always watch it online

Yeah. So now I have to get up and record them before school for 4 days straight. Pokemon is worth it!

Anime-Ash said:
It really is, seeing all the merchandise in stores, and all the people with the merchandise. And with the way YTV has been airing the show, you can assume it's getting high ratings on the channel. I remember one time, when DP came out, I was at Wal-Mart and a kid was singing the DP theme song while buying a Pokemon Diamond game.

Ha, you should come to my school. I hear some random kid mentioning/talking/referencing Pokemon at least once a week. I remember submitting a drawing for yearbook and sneaking a peek at some of the drawings other kids in my grade did. There were at least 6 other people who drew Pokemon on their's.

Shneak

I think YTV aired the second of the two parter so they could end the season with a movie. Next week we might get Rival Destinies. I wouldn't be surprised if we got another marathon. We would only be four episodes behind then.

Anime-Ash

I think YTV aired the second of the two parter so they could end the season with a movie. Next week we might get Rival Destinies. I wouldn't be surprised if we got another marathon. We would only be four episodes behind then.
I guess it's safe to assume that you didn't read my previous post with the schedule.........

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White

Mon- A Home for Dwebble
Tues- Here Comes the Trubbish Squad
Wed- Mincinno- Neat and Tidy
Thurs- Night at the Nacrene City Museum
Fri- The Battle According to Lenora
Pokemon Black and White: Rival Destinies

Saturday 12pm- Enter Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader (NEW) (SEASON PREMIERE)

*Pokemon Black and White's weekday run continues this week, airing Mon-Fri at 8am.
*The season premiere of the newest season of Pokemon, Pokemon BW:Rival Destinies, premieres this Saturday at 12:00pm, making us 7 episodes behind the US. This is also the first time YTV has aired a new season of Pokemon right after airing the season finale of the previous one.
**NEW SEASON***New Episode- Enter Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader (Season Premiere), Saturday at 12:00pm
*POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE: RIVAL DESTINIES IS SET PREMIERE ON YTV ON SATURDAY AT 12:00PM

YTV/Anime Highlights
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, at a new time, with the episode, It's in the Cards, Part 2, Saturday at 9:00AM.
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 7 airs at 10:00am. Episode 8 airs at 10:30am. It's actually getting quite annoying waiting for new DBZ Kai episodes on Toonzai, they keep rerunning the same episodes...
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's makes its return to YTV, airing every Saturday at 1:00pm, with reruns. An episode also airs Friday at 7:00am.
*The World English Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Masters premieres on YTV with the episode, The Compass of Fate: Byxis, Saturday at 11:30am. Beyblade Metal Fusions reruns air Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monsters *TOONZAI PREMIERES*- 2 episodes- Saturday 9:30AM and 11:30AM
* Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monsters airs this Saturday with 2 episodes at 9:30am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai.

THE SEASON PREMIERE OF POKEMON BW RIVAL DESTINIES PREMIERES WITH AN ALL-NEW EPISODE, SATURDAY AT 12PM!!

Shneak

I guess it's safe to assume that you didn't read my previous post with the schedule.........

Oh, whoops. I got the titles mixed up.

So glad we're immediately getting Rival Destinies.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
So, I saw the movie white: victini and zekrom and I can see the difference between two versions. Interesting.

Yes, more new episodes and new season. However I will be away for a long trip this weekend (don't feel like it).
I have an app to check and record my PVR simply.

I also saw 'Crisis From the Underground Up' from somewhere internet before 'Battle for the Underground', which was two parts also one hour special.

'Crisis From the Underground Up' short summary: When they arrived Nimbasa City, Meowth request to go to Pokemon Center because he is hungry and need to checkup. However it was all part of his plan: to infiltrate to back door and steal all pokemon include pikachu and axew. Reunited Team Rocket, they made escape with help of Professor to hack the train control room. While Ash, Iris, Dent, Emmet and Ingo is searching for them to recover pokemon. That's the end of Part 1.

P.S. hol123, I suppose you are ready for fourth shinobi world war?

Anime-Ash

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White

Mon- Rematch at the Nacrene Gym
Tues- Scraggy- Hatched to Be Wild
Wed- Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest
Thurs- A Connoisseur's Revenge
Fri- Dancing With Ducklett Trio

Saturday 12pm- Dazzling the Nimbasa Gym (NEW)

*1 new episode airs this week, Saturday at 12pm
New Episode- Dazzling the Nimbasa Gym, Saturday at 12:00pm
*New episodes are set to air every Saturday

YTV/Anime Highlights
Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal - *NEW EPISODES* Saturday at 9:00AM on the CW4Kids Toonzai
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episode, The Edge of the World, Saturday at 9:00AM.
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 7 airs at 10:00am. Episode 8 airs at 10:30am. It's actually getting quite annoying waiting for new DBZ Kai episodes on Toonzai, they keep rerunning the same episodes...
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV, Saturday at 1pm
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs on YTV every Saturday at 1:00pm, with reruns. An episode also airs Friday at 7:00am.
*The World English Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Masters premieres on YTV with the episode, The Wicked Peacock: Befall, Saturday at 11:30am. Beyblade Metal Fusions reruns air Mon-Fri at 7:30am.

AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF POKEMON BW:RIVAL DESTINIES PREMIERES SATURDAY AT 12PM

Anime-Ash

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White

Mon- The Lost World of Gothitelle
Tues- A Venipede Stampede
Wed- Battling for the Love of Bug Types
Thurs- Emolga the Irrestible
Fri- Emolga and the New Volt Switch

Saturday 12pm- Lost at the Stamp Rally (NEW)

*1 new episode of Pokemon BW Rival Destinies airs this week, Saturday at 12pm
New Episode- Lost at the Stamp Rally, Saturday at 12:00pm

YTV/Anime Highlights
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episode, Roots of the Problem, Saturday at 9:00AM.
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 9 airs at 10:00am. Episode 10 airs at 10:30am. It's actually getting quite annoying waiting for new DBZ Kai episodes on Toonzai, they keep rerunning the same episodes...
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs on YTV every Saturday at 1:00pm, with reruns. An episode also airs Friday at 7:00am.
*The World English Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Masters premieres on YTV with the episode, The Guard Dog Of Hades: Kerbecs, Saturday at 11:30am. Beyblade Metal Fusions reruns air Mon-Fri at 7:30am.

Anime-Ash

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White

Mon- Scare at the Litwick Mansion
Tues- The Dragon Master's Path
Wed- Oshawott's Lost Scalchop
Thurs- Cottonee in Love
Fri- A UFO for Elgyem

Saturday 12pm- Ash Versus the Champion (NEW)

New Episode- Ash Versus the Champion, Saturday at 12:00pm

YTV/Anime Highlights
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episode, Battle with the Bot, Saturday at 9:00AM.
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 11 airs at 10:00am. Episode 12 airs at 10:30am. It's actually getting quite annoying waiting for new DBZ Kai episodes on Toonzai, they keep rerunning the same episodes...
*The World English Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Masters premieres on YTV with the episode, The Furious DJ Battle!?, Saturday at 11:30am. Beyblade Metal Fusions reruns air Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monsters *SEASON FINALE*- 2 episodes- Saturday 9:30AM and 11:30AM
* The season finale of Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monsters airs this Saturday with 2 episodes at 9:30am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai. Yu-Gi-Oh: Dawn of the Duel is set to air the following week.

Cobalt_Latios

Holy ****! Have I been behind on the times here. Man, things have sure changed.

It seems as though YTV isn't far behind CN at all now for Pokemon BW these days. Which, is actually kind of nice. I'm glad we're to a point where we're getting the episodes roughly alongside them. Which is nice.

But man, have I been inactive...

Anime-Ash

Holy ****! Have I been behind on the times here. Man, things have sure changed.

It seems as though YTV isn't far behind CN at all now for Pokemon BW these days. Which, is actually kind of nice. I'm glad we're to a point where we're getting the episodes roughly alongside them. Which is nice.

But man, have I been inactive...
Lol nice to see you back Cobalt_Latios. Yeah YTV has been airing Pokemon really well, they've actually been airing it really well for the last few seasons. It's nice to see Pokemon is a big show to them.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Black and White

Mon- Ash and Trip's Third Battle
Tues- Facing Fear With Eyes Wide Open
Wed- Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster
Thurs- Gotta Catch a Roggenrola
Fri- Where Did You Go, Audino?

Saturday 12pm- A Maractus Musical (NEW)

New Episode- A Maractus Musical, Saturday at 12:00pm

YTV/Anime Highlights
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal airs this week on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episode, The Shark Hunter, Saturday at 9:00AM.
* Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 13 airs at 10:00am. Episode 14 airs at 10:30am. It's actually getting quite annoying waiting for new DBZ Kai episodes on Toonzai, they keep rerunning the same episodes...
Monsuno- Premieres Saturday at 1:30pm on YTV
*Monsuno, a new anime series, premieres on YTV, this Saturday at 1:30pm, with episode 1. New episodes are set to air every Saturday at 1:30pm.
*The World English Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Masters premieres on YTV with the episode, The Final Countdown, Saturday at 11:30am. Beyblade Metal Fusions reruns air Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
Yu-Gi-Oh: Dawn of the Duel *SEASON PREMIERE*- 2 episodes- Saturday 9:30AM and 11:30AM
* The season premiere of Yu-Gi-Oh: Dawn of the Duel airs this Saturday with 2 episodes at 9:30am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai.

Status
Not open for further replies.