• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl16

Hikarifan
well we will be seeing re runs of DP on weekdays soon you know why? Because YTV said new eps for this week its highly unlikely we'll see beyond ep 40 or maybe you nvever know PS they show pokemon 7:00 on Crunch wow

Cobalt_Latios

well we will be seeing re runs of DP on weekdays soon you know why? Because YTV said new eps for this week its highly unlikely we'll see beyond ep 40 or maybe you nvever know PS they show pokemon 7:00 on Crunch wow
Yep, its now official: Pokémon is now part of Crunch. No denying it now. It wasn't originally part of it to begin with, but technically it kind of was.

Here's how I see it anyway:

Monday-Friday:
8:00 am Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (new episodes)
3:30 pm Pokémon Diamond and Pearl ("old" episodes/reruns)

Saturday:
10:00 am Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (reruns)
12:00 pm Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (new-ish episodes)

Well, so it seems YTV is finally giving Pokémon their "undivided attention". Wow, that's a first. Who knows, we may be seeing Battle Dimension before we know it. At this rate, I predict by around mid-May. Which, compared to last time is a heck of a lot better.

~C_L~

YTV seems to change the schedule for Pokémon, like, each month. It is getting annoying. But anyway, Colbat_Latios stated the real hours/dates. :l

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

YTV seems to change the schedule for Pokémon, like, each month. It is getting annoying. But anyway, Colbat_Lucario stated the real hours/dates. :l
I'm not "Cobalt_Lucario" just yet, I'm still Cobalt_Latios. My name change hasn't happened yet. Or.. was it because of my Lucario avatar?

~C_L~

I'm not "Cobalt_Lucario" just yet, I'm still Cobalt_Latios. My name change hasn't happened yet. Or.. was it because of my Lucario avatar?

~C_L~

Oh my. >> Cobalt_Latios, I meant. I'm so sorry. You know, this is, like, the fourth mistake I do in 3 days, in this section of the forum.

Anime-Ash

3 Questions

1)Does Anyone know when Pokemon DP Battle Dimensions will start on YTV
2)How do you get YTV's Anime Bulletin
3)How do you e-mail YTV,because whenever I e-mail them I get an automated messsage back.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
3 Questions

1)Does Anyone know when Pokemon DP Battle Dimensions will start on YTV
2)How do you get YTV's Anime Bulletin
3)How do you e-mail YTV,because whenever I e-mail them I get an automated messsage back.

1) You mean new season? Let's hope new episodes go on and keep eye on that (8:00 weekdays).
2) Are you over 18? That bulletin is for under 18. I tiried that but I'm old.
3) Why would you e-mail YTV? Oh, you gonna complain it? It would be best if you leave it alone and I got one word for ya: PATIENCE

By the way, I'll keep eye on weekdays at 8:00 because of new episodes.

Cobalt_Latios, it's good to see ya.

Anime-Ash

I have a feeling that Pokemon DP Battle Dimensions will air either in May or June, unless YTV wants to premiere it in its Fall 2008 lineup.But I know we'll get it fast because now that YTV and PUSA have a better relationship we'll be getting new Pokemon episodes fast.
And we are ahead of all the countries(except Australia) in DP, and we were the first country to get DP after the US.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
i doubt they will wait till Fall 08 but they might go back from the beginning again in the morning from Mon-Fri because its already at Steamboat Willies tomorrow and summer vacation is coming up soon and the kids will be able to watch in the morning on weekdays and not worry about school but if they dont we should reach Battle dimension by around mid May

Anime-Ash

I think YTV added the 7:00am timeslot on Crunch because I think YTV will move Pokemon DP to 7:00am(but I can just watch it at 10:00am since I also have YTV West), and will replace Pokemon DP with Pokemon DP Battle Dimensions. But I don't know why they started from the beginning at the 7:00am timeslot. But I know we'll be getting Battle Dimension in no time.
You see how so unexpected the DP premiere was back in September 2007.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
New episodes still go on - Weekdays @ 8:00 am.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
I think Canada is only about a week or two behind the US thus far. I wonder if we'll be getting Battle Dimension right away, or if we'll have to wait.

Just finished watching Pokemon 4Ever on 3 hairy thumbs up...

Last edited:

Pokegirl16

Hikarifan
PUSA needs to dub faster otherwise we'll have reruns by the time we get to the 11th season which isn't very far away. And yeah Pokemon4ever we need to get the 8th and 9th movie on YTV we only got up to movie 7

FurryTrousers

Thingamedendums!
I get to watch Pokemon every morning and lunch now. :D And they've gotten pretty far, for Canada. I'm surprised that they're hardly any reruns of old episodes now. But YTV isn't that far, still at Dawn with Buizel and Ash with Aipom.

They showed the Celebi movie yesterday. Wow, that one is pretty old, too. >.>

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Pokemon Schedule this week on YTV

Mon-Fri

8am

M-Sandshrews Locker
T-Dawns Early Night
W-Tag! We're it
T-Glory Blaze
F-Smells Like Team Spirit

3:30pm

M-A gruff act to follow
T-Wild in the streets
W-O'er the Rampardos we watched
T-Twice smitten, once shy
F-Munity in the Bounty

Sat

7am

Dawn of a new era

12pm

The grass type is always greener

i bet the 8am episodes will go straight back to "Following a maiden voyage" by next monday

Status
Not open for further replies.