• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt_Latios

Pokemon Schedule this week on YTV

Mon-Fri

8am

M-Sandshrews Locker
T-Dawns Early Night
W-Tag! We're it
T-Glory Blaze
F-Smells Like Team Spirit

3:30pm

M-A gruff act to follow
T-Wild in the streets
W-O'er the Rampardos we watched
T-Twice smitten, once shy
F-Munity in the Bounty

Sat

7am

Dawn of a new era

12pm

The grass type is always greener

i bet the 8am episodes will go straight back to "Following a maiden voyage" by next monday
Or, maybe it'll be the Saturday block that they're attempting to finish. That wouldn't surprise me actually. Pretty soon, D/P will feel like BF... oh goody. Seeing as the US already has at least 3 DPBD episodes aired, then we could be in that case where we end up only being 3 episodes behind each time a new one airs.
However, it would make more sense to air them on the weekends. Yes, it means it could take us until fall to get them, but at least we'll be getting them. Not really such a problem actually.

It's amazing that we're pretty on par with the U.S. at this point. I never thought that would actually happen.

Finally, YTV has bothered with this show. Took them long enough.

~C_L~

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Yeah, I have noticed there starting to bring Pokemon back up to par lately. They even have a commercial for it now. (Can't remember the last time that happened)

Anime-Ash

They do promote Pokemon a lot now. Contests and commercials. But we do need the new movies. And I know we will get Pokemon Bttle dimension very soon. I just have this feeling

FurryTrousers

Thingamedendums!
I watched Sandshrew's Locker in the morning and the Roark battling Ash episode. Not bad, for Canada's anime updates. If only they'd do the same for Bleach and Gundam Seed...

Lol, Canada definitely needs to show new movies. They've only showed up till movie 7. Darn them!

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
They do promote Pokemon a lot now. Contests and commercials. But we do need the new movies. And I know we will get Pokemon Bttle dimension very soon. I just have this feeling

well it wont be on mon-fri at 8am cause like i said they would theyre going to start back on Following a maiden voyage starting mon morning

Anime-Ash

New Canada updates:pokemon Diamond and Pearl will start again from Following a Maiden's Voyage starting from Monday at 8:00am.
Today Dawn's Early Night and Wild in The Streets aired

gtab x3

the new schedule is nice but i hate hhow pokemon starts in the morning at 8:00 i have to go to school at that time T_T I also want them to put newer movies on, it was nice to pokemon forever last weekend, but i was really wanting to watch destiny deoxys... and when will they show manaohy and the temple of the sea!

Last edited:

Anime-Ash

If you miss the episodes in the morning repeats air in the 3:30pm timeslot, or 7:00am and 12:00pm on Saturdays.
Battle Dimension should air anytime.
New Canada updates:Today-> 8:00am-Tag!We're It 3:30pm- O"er The Rampardos We Watched
Tomorrow-> 8:00am- Glory Blaze 3:30pm-Twice Smitten, Once Shy

Anime-Ash

That was awesome. I LOVED THAT SEASON FINALE! Now back to "Following a Maiden's Voyage. When are we getting Pokemon DP Battle Dimension
New Canada Updates: Saturday May 3->7:00am-Dawn of a New Era 12:00pm:The Grass Type is Always Greener.
Monday May 5->8:00am: Following a Maiden's Voyage 3:30pm: Ya See We Want an Evolution

You know what's funny, imagine they had continued airing Pokemon Battle Frontier once a week. We would have just finished BF in April, and we would have had to wait a while for DP to air, or we would only be in the beginning of DP.

I LOVE YTV FOR BEING OBSESSED WITH POKEMON NOW
Now if only they would air Yu-Gi-Oh GX this fast, and bring back Digimon(seasons 1-4) and Digimon Data Squad, and air Pokemon episodes from season 1.

By the way does anybody have news on the Anime Channel that YTV has to launch by 2013.

Cobalt_Latios

That was awesome. I LOVED THAT SEASON FINALE! Now back to "Following a Maiden's Voyage. When are we getting Pokemon DP Battle Dimension
New Canada Updates: Saturday May 3->7:00am-Dawn of a New Era 12:00pm:The Grass Type is Always Greener.
Monday May 5->8:00am: Following a Maiden's Voyage 3:30pm: Ya See We Want an Evolution

You know what's funny, imagine they had continued airing Pokemon Battle Frontier once a week. We would have just finished BF in April, and we would have had to wait a while for DP to air, or we would only be in the beginning of DP.

Now if only they would air Yu-Gi-Oh GX this fast, and bring back Digimon(seasons 1-4) and Digimon Data Squad, and air Pokemon episodes from season 1.

By the way does anybody have news on the Anime Channel that YTV has to launch by 2013.
Yep, it's official then, we'll probably be getting Battle Dimension once the Saturday episodes are "all caught up", as that was usually where all the new episodes would go.

Eh, I don't imagine it taking that long to accomplish.

~C_L~

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Curses! I though YTV was on a roll, but I guess it'll be a little while before we see Battle Dimensions in Canada.
I wouldn't mind it if they pulled up some of the older episodes to keep us at bay until they get the Saturday cartoons up and over with.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master

yea i agree with showing old pokemona nd digimon and the new digimon season data squad. i am currently watching data squad i watch it monday nights or tuesday mornings or afternoons when ever i see it comes out

theboar

Entei is Entei!
the new schedule is nice but i hate hhow pokemon starts in the morning at 8:00 i have to go to school at that time T_T I also want them to put newer movies on, it was nice to pokemon forever last weekend, but i was really wanting to watch destiny deoxys... and when will they show manaohy and the temple of the sea!

... So? I don't like getting up early as well. If you want, you should have VCR or DVR, then set a timer and record. Then you can watch it when you return.

I did that all time and love my DVR.

Anyway, great battle in tag team except Ash and Paul, which is not cooperative.

"You are pathetic! Such a loser!"

Make me want to punch or special move on him. >_>

So next week, it goes back to beginning where Dawn begin her journey. But it may be true or not, or may be wrong episode. I'll check it if its necessary. *set timer it on my DVR again*

I can't wait for Battle Dimension to air. I just saw Smells Like Team Spirit! yesterday at 8:00 AM and I am very eagar for the 11th season.

I will go and punch the person in charge of YTV if they show Following A Maiden's Voyage! again on Monday. They did that in the middle of the D/P episodes, but they started with the first ep of Battle Frontier. I was sooo mad :p

I also want them to show Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. It aired in the US the day after I left from vacation in New York. :(

Anime-Ash

Any news on the Anime Channel.

I just have this feeling Pokemon DP Battle dimension will air in June or Fall 2008.
I will go and punch the person in charge of YTV if they show Following A Maiden's Voyage! again on Monday. They did that in the middle of the D/P episodes, but they started with the first ep of Battle Frontier. I was sooo mad :p
They are starting back from Following a Maiden's Voyage on Monday

Does anybody think they will replace DP halfway through on the 12:00pm Saturday timeslot, and air Battle dimension and they will move the rest of the episodes to the 7:00am saturday timeslot

Last edited:
They are starting back from Following a Maiden's Voyage on Monday

Does anybody think they will replace DP halfway through on the 12:00pm Saturday timeslot, and air Battle dimension and they will move the rest of the episodes to the 7:00am saturday timeslot

GAH!! Better get my boxing gloves ready :p

Probably. I don't think many people watch the 7:00 AM timeslot, so maybe they'll get rid of it alltogether.
Only time will tell.

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
I'm so confused with all the pokemon shows airing at different times.
All I want is to keep track of the episodes and have them playing everyday at a reasonable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.