• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
I'm so confused with all the pokemon shows airing at different times.
All I want is to keep track of the episodes and have them playing everyday at a reasonable time.

Anime-Ash

When do you think we will get some new movies. We also still haven't gotten the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Special and the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon special. We did get the Mewtwo Returns special.

I'm just so happy that we ended the DP season. We are now only like 4 episodes behind Cartoon Network(US)

Anime-Ash

or saturdays @7:00am or 8:00am on weekdays
Actually Here is the YTV Schedule for Pokemon
Mon-Fri @ 8:00am
Mon-Fri @ 3:30pm
Saturday @ 7:00am(on Crunch)
Saturday@ 12:00pm(on Crunch)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I stopped watching the show after they changed the voice actors. I didn't know that YTV even showed Pokemon anymore, what times/days is it on? O_O

Scratch that I'll just go to the site xD

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
or saturdays @7:00am or 8:00am on weekdays
Actually Here is the YTV Schedule for Pokemon
Mon-Fri @ 8:00am
Mon-Fri @ 3:30pm
Saturday @ 7:00am(on Crunch)
Saturday@ 12:00pm(on Crunch)

he asked reasonable not the whole schedule go i suggested the 3:30 and 12 episodes lots of people dont wake up at 7am or 8am

PDL

disenchanted
they restarted again on weekdays 8:00 wtf? dumb Pusa so slow at dubbing

Did it ever occur to you that YTV hasn't ordered the episodes from CN yet? Also, CN itself has only aired like... 2 or 3 episodes?

Cobalt_Latios

Did it ever occur to you that YTV hasn't ordered the episodes from CN yet? Also, CN itself has only aired like... 2 or 3 episodes?
Not only that, I'd give it till the Saturday block has completed season 10. By then, there should be at least 20 or so episodes by then and we'd be fine. Lets not forget that CN had already aired almost 30 episodes by the time we got rolling with D/P.

IMO, I'd say we should get through the Saturday block first (as that's actually where they began airing the new episodes in the first place.), then expect DPBD to arrive shortly after.

If you're wondering why we won't be getting the episodes on the weekday block it's because of this: CN airs them (well so far at least) one every Saturday. If we did get them by now, we'd only be showing about 3 episodes before going back to D/P episodes. Now, by that measure, airing them on a Saturday makes more sense; not only are we going the same pace as CN, but it gives us enough time to acquire as many as possible, so any errors that may have occured beforehand potentially won't happen, and possibly fixed (like in "Chip of the Ol' Brock" where they change Earth to Ground type). If they do end up changing something, I want it to be the narrators introduction in "Tears for Fears".
The narrator says "Eterna city" as opposed to "Hearthome city".

~C_L~

Anime-Ash

Has anyone also noticed we know have more Pokemon DP timeslots than CN
YTV
Monday-Friday->8:00am
Monday-Friday->3:30pm
Saturday->7:00am
Saturday->12:00pm

Cartoon Network
Monday-Friday->7:00am
Monday-Friday->3:00pm
Saturday(DP Battle Dimension)->9:30am

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Has anyone also noticed we know have more Pokemon DP timeslots than CN
YTV
Monday-Friday->8:00am
Monday-Friday->3:30pm
Saturday->7:00am
Saturday->12:00pm

Cartoon Network
Monday-Friday->7:00am
Monday-Friday->3:00pm
Saturday(DP Battle Dimension)->9:30am

yea buts as long as that (bolded) stays the same only showing once a week the longer it will take for us to get DP BD and it means nothing if we gotta keep starting over everytime we finish

Cobalt_Latios

But doesn't anyone think we won't have to wait as long to receive DPBD as long as we waited for BF
Well, I would have to think so, but the U.S. hasn't exactly been "rushing through" the episodes as they once did. Hopefully, YTV won't make a repeat of their incident where they aired less than half the BF episodes before going straight the Sinnoh. Then they actually bothered finishing them off.

Actually, has anyone noticed that when they aired the episodes on Saturdays we missed "Queen of the Serpentine" from Battle Frontier, and "Gymbaliar" from Diamond and Pearl? Because, imo, that just means that they should just stick to airing them at a time that they can actually air them. I'd wait until the U.S. actually has more than 10 episodes before we can even think we'd get them. Otherwise, it doesn't make much sense.

I mean, we always used to have the new episodes on Saturdays anyway. What's to say we won't be receiving the new eps on Saturdays too?

~C_L~

Anime-Ash

Actually I did notice that Queen of the serpentine and gymbaliar were skipped. But they were skipped because Pokemon was pre-empted on those days when they were supposed to air.

Back in season 1 didn't we get the episodes before the US aired them and we aired them everyday .

But I do think we should wait about 10 episodes before thinking of getting DPBD.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I personally think DP:BP will air once DP is finished on Saturdays (unfortunately, considering on the Saturday airings, we're only on All Dressed Up With Nowhere to Go)

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Pokemon DP episodes for this week

Mon-Fri

8:00am-

Mon-Mounting A Coordinator Assault

Tues-Arrival Of A Rival

Wednes-A Staravia Is Born

Thurs-Leave It To Brocko

Fri-A Shape Of Things To Come

3:30pm-

Mon-....it says Spongebob?

Tues-The Grass Type Is Always Greener

Wednes-An Angry Combeenation

Thurs-All Dressed Up With Somewhere To Go

Fri-Buizel Your Way Out Of This

weekend coming soon...

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Mon-....it says Spongebob?

That's because it's Victoria Day, so they're having a Fairly Odd Parents and Spongebob marathon.

BTW, here are the Saturday times coming up:

7:00am - Like it or Lup it

12:00pm - Buizel Your Way Out of This

Status
Not open for further replies.