• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime-Ash

I guess we are just gonna have to wait and see.

Does anybody have this feeling it's Pokemon DPBD.

I know it can't be DP again because you cannot have 3 timeslots of the same season of Pokemon on the same day plus two timeslots during the weekday. Although Pokemon doesn't show on Sundays.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ I have a feeling, in fact a big feeling, but all I was saying in my other post is that we should get TOO over-excited, because there's a chance it might not be.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Here's the episode schedule for the upcoming week:

8:00am
Mon - A Gruff Act to Follow!
Tues - Wild in the Streets!
Wed - O'er the Rampardos We Watched!
Thurs - Twice Smitten, Once Shy!
Fri - Mutiny in the Bounty!

3:30pm
Mon - An Elite Meet and Greet!
Tues - A Secret Sphere of Influence!
Wed - The Grass Menagerie!
Thurs - One Big Happiny Family!
Fri - Steamboat Willies!

EDIT: Okay, well the schedule for the 31st has been revealed and it's not DPBD (well, I warned you!) Anyways, what they're doing is they're just skipping to where 12:00pm is and they're having two episodes back-to-back to make the wait to DPBD slower.

This might be bad news, but if you think about it, it might not be. Sure, it will take a while for us to get to DPBD, but when it finally does, we might have 2 episodes per week, which might cause us to surpass the US!

So anyways, here's the schedule for Saturday.

Saturday May 31st, 2008
7:00am - Gymbaliar!
11:30am - An Elite Meet and Greet!
12:00pm - A Secret Sphere of Influence!

Last edited:

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I Saw the schedule
And I Sent a Email asking about BD anf I Got A Repile but of course just a stupid newsletter
Anyways I Know there trying to finish the Saturday Episodes thats why they are playing two episodes and then go onto the next episode
So by 9 weeks on the week of August 6 they should have BD Episodes starting up.

Anime-Ash

Got my hopes up for nothing

And August 6 seems far away. If they do premiere it by August 6, you might as well just premiere it in Fall 2008.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

Well, I told everyone not to.

I had a feeling it would be DPBD, but a bigger feeling it wouldn't be.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
And August 6 seems far away. If they do premiere it by August 6, you might as well just premiere it in Fall 2008.

You don't know that necessarily. For all we know, YTV can put in a new time slot for Pokemon next month (what, there's already 13, why not 14?) and it might have DPBD.

You can never just assume something with YTV, because what you assume with YTV rarely ever happens. For example, a lot of people assumed that May 31st would air DPBD, but it didn't. So, you can never just assume something with YTV because there's always weird things around the corner.

Cobalt_Latios

I guess we will just have to wait and see

Doesn't anyone have this feeling it is Pokemon DPBD
No, the too good to be trueness and the fact that it would just flat out be confusing is why.

EDIT: Okay, well the schedule for the 31st has been revealed and it's not DPBD (well, I warned you!) Anyways, what they're doing is they're just skipping to where 12:00pm is and they're having two episodes back-to-back to make the wait to DPBD slower.
:eek: About effin' time YTV did this. It's been a while since I've seen back to back episodes of any show on their channel.

Goody, that means that for a while LoS won't be on there anymore. Hopefully it fills the Storm Hawks slot, because frankly they haven't been airing any new episodes for about 3 weeks now.

This might be bad news, but if you think about it, it might not be. Sure, it will take a while for us to get to DPBD, but when it finally does, we might have 2 episodes per week, which might cause us to surpass the US!
Heh, in your dreams. The day we surpass the US, is the day when the US is really desperate to get shows to air. Although, I do believe we're ahead of them with Transformers. Though, I'm probably looking at the wrong source.

Trust me, it is not. Just watch, we're nearly done with May. June is right there, and because of conditions, June will be gone instantaneously. July is a holiday month so using it up won't be so hard. Trust me, it won't take long.

You don't know that necessarily. For all we know, YTV can put in a new time slot for Pokemon next month (what, there's already 13, why not 14?) and it might have DPBD.

You can never just assume something with YTV, because what you assume with YTV rarely ever happens. For example, a lot of people assumed that May 31st would air DPBD, but it didn't. So, you can never just assume something with YTV because there's always weird things around the corner.
Or, for the fact that for the last few years, YTV has never been really consistent with anything they've done in terms of programming. That and they don't really update things, and in fact will add things from their past in the event of a lack of it (like the Bionix line-up for instance). Heck, we got Futurama on YTV. That's just mind bogling. YTV can pretty much do whatever they feel like. But be glad that we don't edit as much of the content we receive as opposed to some American stations. Trust me, we can air stuff that would make Soccer Moms cringe. And some of our stations can actually get away with it (but, we do in fact have a limit to what can in fact be shown).

~C_L~

Anime-Ash

New news
After May 31st, 2008, the 7:00am timeslot on Saturdays will be gone.
So beginning June 7th,2008, only 2 DP episodes will air on Saturdays at 11:30am and 12:00pm.
I Do not remember the last time YTV had 2 back-to-back episodes of Pokemon in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.