• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime-Ash

lol all 3...although i haven't watched the last 2 japan eps kinda busy last while probably will watch both before the new one comes out
Wow, that's pretty cool. So you've most likely seen each DP episode atleast 3 times?
Nice episode this morning.

We got introduced to Lyra, and she'll be following the gang for a bit, Dawn got a new pokemon which I think fits her team well (once you saw the egg you new exactly what it was, lol) and we got set up for some Johto plot development! Overall a nice episode.
I really liked the Johto memories, and Johto type things in the episode. They did advertise HGSS well.
lol i know it wasnt hard finding out which pokemon it was by the egg
Yeah, it wasn't and I really like Dawn's Cyndaquil.
Ahhhhh Gible!!!!!!
The Gible episode was really good. I love Lyra' she's a funny and great character
Great episodes this week togepi episode was the best ever!!!!!!!!
But the episode dawn gets the egg and they meet Lyra the voice acting an mixing is a bit off. But the episodes after that where great!!! Wants me to buy Heart Gold now but I'm still wondering if I want it or not
The episodes were amazing. I loved every episode that aired this week. I love Lyra, the Palmer battle, and the evil Togepi.
I noticed that YTV changed Pokemon to 7:50 am. This is actually good, because I can catch at least 10-15 minutes before I leave. Better than nothing.

What episode is today? I'll check.
lol hol123, it's been on the schedules I've been posting for about 2 weeks. I'm glad you get to see some of the episodes at least. Also, remember this Saturday,May 8 is the last week for Pokemon on Saturday, until YTV decides to air it on Saturdays again.

NEW EPISODES OF DPGB ALL WEEK LONG ONLY ON YTV!!!!
YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
7:50am

Mon- Dressed for Jess Success (NEW)
Tues- Bagged Then Tagged (NEW)
Wed- Try for the Family Stone (NEW)
Thurs- Sticking With Who You Know (NEW)
Fri- Unlocking the Red Chain of Events (NEW)
Saturday 12:00pm

Saturday 12pm- Gateway to Ruin

*New episodes of DP Galactic Battles all week.
*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles weekday run continues at 7:50am, with all new episodes Monday-Friday.
*The Saturday run of DPGB continues, with Gateway to Ruin re-airing Saturday at 12pm. The Saturday timeslot will be replaced with Beyblade Metal Fusion starting May 15, 2010, meaning this is the last Saturday episode of Pokemon for a while.
*5 all-new episodes of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs this week, weekdays at 7:50am.
*New Episode- Dressed for Jess Success, Monday at 7:50am
*New Episode- Bagged Then Tagged, Tuesday at 7:50am
*New Episode- Try for the Family Stone, Wednesday at 7:50am
*New Episode- Sticking With Who You Know, Thursday at 7:50am
*New Episode- Unlocking the Red Chain of Events, Friday at 7:50am
*Until May 15, Pokemon will be the ONLY anime airing on YTV.
*Starting May 17, Pokemon will only air Mon-Thurs at 7:50am on YTV.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Pretty Cure has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
*Dinosaur King has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
*Beyblade Metal Fusion(an all-new Beyblade series) will premiere on YTV on Saturday May 15, 2010 at 12pm with a feature-length episode(meaning 4 new episodes will premiere on that day, from 12pm-2pm). Its regular timeslot will be Saturdays at 12pm, and Fridays at 7:50am(taking 2 of Pokemon's timeslots,starting May 15,2010). Promos of the show have began airing on YTV.
* An all-new episode of Bakugan New Vestroia airs Sunday at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, All for One, only on Teletoon.
*Bakugan and Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air Sundays from 3pm-4pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.
*1 full hour of Yu-Gi-Oh(CW4Kids is calling it Yu-Gi-Oh:Rulers of the Duels), airs Saturday from 11:00am-12:00pm, with Season 2 Battle City episodes, only on the CW4Kids
*1 full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 10:00am-11:00am, with Season 2 episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
*Magical DoReMi(a magical girl anime) airs Saturday at 7:00am, with Season 1 episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
*One full hour of Dinosaur King airs Saturday from 8:00am-9:00am, with Season 2 episodes,on the CW4Kids.

5 NEW EPISODES OF GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERE THIS WEEK MONDAY-FRIDAY AT 7:50AM.

Cobalt_Latios

At this point in time, the only redeeming aspect of Pokemon being on YTV is the fact that it's being aired in Widescreen. Other than that...

It's great and all that Pokemon is still on YTV, but the fact that they're removing tons of shows still baffles me.

Oh well, at least I'm not working in the mornings yet; I can still watch these episodes (and since I don't have PVR anymore, I'll have to resort to watching them around 10:50 am on YTV West).

Otherwise, good episodes are coming this way.

....*a thought occurred*

This reminds me of when we got Battle Frontier; YTV aired a whole bunch during the Saturday blocks, and then they showed them during the morning hours only. And now looks what's happening.

It's summer, I'd say we should worry about stuff when fall hits.

C_L

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
lol hol123, it's been on the schedules I've been posting for about 2 weeks. I'm glad you get to see some of the episodes at least.
Lol. I never noticed because I could never watch it.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Greeting, I returned on Friday (tired and ill) and watched all latest pokemon episodes perfectly with my PVR on Saturday like a marathon.

Funny it is something like.. as there was FireRed & LeafGreen remade, May obtained Bulbasaur and Squirtle. Then there was HG & SS remade, Dawn obtained Cyndaquil. Ironic, isn't it?

God, what's with evil Togepi? And will there have a rivalry continue between Togepi and Happiny?

Well done Anime-Ash, Good work. And yes, more new episodes..

cg_25

Trainer Trainer
Finally all caught up on every single Pokemon episode ever aired, including Japanese-only episodes, special episodes and movies! That makes over 614 episodes until tomorrow morning. Wow, that's a lot of episodes! (about 230 hours, or 9 days worth of straight watching 24/7 just for the anime)

Only thing I'm missing is the Darkrai movie which I'm watching tommorow, after the new episode!

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Wow, that's pretty cool. So you've most likely seen each DP episode atleast 3 times?
well only the ones i really liked lol

Finally all caught up on every single Pokemon episode ever aired, including Japanese-only episodes, special episodes and movies! That makes over 614 episodes until tomorrow morning. Wow, that's a lot of episodes! (about 230 hours, or 9 days worth of straight watching 24/7 just for the anime)

Only thing I'm missing is the Darkrai movie which I'm watching tommorow, after the new episode!

lol i remember when i did that few years back at first i just wanted to watch Pokemon again so i watched the first episode but at that time i was watching Digimon so after i finished Digimon started watching all the pokemon episodes and movies i just didnt watch all the Pokemon Chronicle episodes didnt really like them i mean some were cool but thats it

Anime-Ash

At this point in time, the only redeeming aspect of Pokemon being on YTV is the fact that it's being aired in Widescreen. Other than that...

It's great and all that Pokemon is still on YTV, but the fact that they're removing tons of shows still baffles me.

Oh well, at least I'm not working in the mornings yet; I can still watch these episodes (and since I don't have PVR anymore, I'll have to resort to watching them around 10:50 am on YTV West).

Otherwise, good episodes are coming this way.

....*a thought occurred*

This reminds me of when we got Battle Frontier; YTV aired a whole bunch during the Saturday blocks, and then they showed them during the morning hours only. And now looks what's happening.

It's summer, I'd say we should worry about stuff when fall hits.

C_L
Yeah, that's true, atleast we're still getting the episodes in widescreen. I think we can expect DP Sinnoh League Victors in the Fall.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but YTV has aired each season of Pokemon since Season 8(Advanced Battle), the same way. With Advacned Battle, they premiered it on Saturday September 17, 2005, the exact same day it premiered on KidsWb, except YTV aired it 12pm, while KidsWB aired it at 10am. Around the Hoenn League, YTV took off Pokemon's Saturday timeslot and aired the remaining AB episodes weekdays at 5am/8am. The Saturday timeslot then returned and the episodes that didn't air on Saturdays got air.
With Battle Frontier, YTV premiered it on Saturday April 14 2007 at 1pm. The new episodes of BF continued on Saturdays until Talking a Good Game, and the remaining BF episodes aired weekday mornings at 8am, while DP aired on Saturdays.
With Diamond and Pearl, YTV had its actual premiere on September 7, 2007, and new episodes aired on Saturdays until Getting the Pre-Contest Titters. The weekday run passed the Saturday run, and the remaining DP episodes aired weekdays at 8am, and weekdays at 3:29pm.
With DP Battle Dimension, YTV premiered it on September 6, 2008, and the first 4 episodes aired every Friday for a month. Then YTV took it off and had its actual premiere on March 2, 2009. YTV aired the complete entire season with all 52 episodes aired as new episodes on weekdays at 3:29pm and 8:00am.
With DP Galactic Battles, YTV premiered it on Saturday October 10, 2009, and new episodes aired on Saturdays until Evolving Strategies. The weekday run passed the Saturday run, and now new episodes premiere weekdays at 8am.

So basically, YTV premieres the season and airs it once a week(or twice a week with an hour timeslot), and towards the middle of the season, the premiere the rest of the season's episodes on weekdays. It's kind of a cool way of airing the Pokemon series actually.
Lol. I never noticed because I could never watch it.
LOL, atleast now you can watch some of it.
Greeting, I returned on Friday (tired and ill) and watched all latest pokemon episodes perfectly with my PVR on Saturday like a marathon.

Funny it is something like.. as there was FireRed & LeafGreen remade, May obtained Bulbasaur and Squirtle. Then there was HG & SS remade, Dawn obtained Cyndaquil. Ironic, isn't it?

God, what's with evil Togepi? And will there have a rivalry continue between Togepi and Happiny?
So your PVR recorded everything, without cutting out parts of episodes. I'm glad you got to see the new episodes.
Well done Anime-Ash, Good work. And yes, more new episodes..
lol Thanks a lot, theboar :D, just doing it for the Canadian Pokemon fans in this forum, and on the internet, plus I LOVE POKEMON!!!!

WOOOW!!!A few questions: Have you been watching Pokemon since the start? How long did it take you to watch all the episodes? Have you been with YTV the entire time or did you rely on another method of watching Pokemon?
Still, I'm very glad, you have seen every single special, movie, and episode of Pokemon aired here, and I like how you use YTV for new episodes(like me!!).
well only the ones i really liked lol
lool, there are some episodes I can watch over and over, especially episodes animated by Iwane(did episodes like Smells Like Team Spirit, Chim-Charred, Where No Togepi has Gone Before, the episodes that are animated amazingly).
lol i remember when i did that few years back at first i just wanted to watch Pokemon again so i watched the first episode but at that time i was watching Digimon so after i finished Digimon started watching all the pokemon episodes and movies i just didnt watch all the Pokemon Chronicle episodes didnt really like them i mean some were cool but thats it
LOL, I re-watched Digimon and DB/DBZ/and DBGT in summer 2008. Last summer I re-watched Death Note, and this summer, I'm re-watching Beyblade(since the new one is coming out), finish off Blue Dragon,watch Code Geass, and might re-watch Dragon Ball again, since DBZ Kai premieres on the CW4Kids in the fall. I've been rewatching Pokemon since about Spring/Summer 2008. I'm now on Advanced Challenge, and I plan to end at Advacned Challenge(since I've seen Seasons 8-12 very recently), but I'm still gonna make DVDs for Season 8, and I might buy Season 9-12 DVDs.
If anyone has suggestions on some good animes to watch, Please PM me. Please and Thank you!!! :D

Shneak

Last Pokemon Saturday. :(

In other news, I can't wait for Sinnoh League Victors in the morning.

Anime-Ash

Looks like there's some good episodes coming up soon!
Yeup, we're getting to the end of the season. 5 new episodes this week, and 2 next week.
Last Pokemon Saturday.

In other news, I can't wait for Sinnoh League Victors in the morning.
Sorry, but Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors won't be airing in the mornings after new episodes of DPGB air, as YTV is going back to the beginning of Galactic Battles after the season finale airs on May 18.

NEW EPISODES OF DPGB ALL WEEK LONG ONLY ON YTV!!!!
YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- The Needs of the Three (NEW)
Tues- The Battle Finale of Legend (NEW)
Wed- The Treasure is All Mine (NEW)
Thurs- Mastering Current Events (NEW)
Fri- Double-Time Battle Training (NEW)

*New episodes of DP Galactic Battles all week, with 7 new episodes of DPGB left, and 5 airing this week.
*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles weekday run continues at 7:50am, with all new episodes Monday-Friday, with episodes of the Galactic finale, Ash's Gliscor, James' past, and contest/gym battle training.
*The Saturday run of DPGB ends, as Beyblade Metal Fusion replaces Pokemon on Saturdays.
*5 all-new episodes of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs this week, weekdays at 7:50am.
*New Episode- The Needs of the Three, Monday at 7:50am
*New Episode- The Battle Finale of Legend, Tuesday at 7:50am
*New Episode- The Treasure is All Mine, Wednesday at 7:50am
*New Episode- Mastering Current Events, Thursday at 7:50am
*New Episode- Double-Time Battle Training, Friday at 7:50am
*Starting May 17, Pokemon will only air Mon-Thurs at 7:50am on YTV.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
*Beyblade Metal Fusion(an all-new Beyblade series) premieres on YTV this Saturday at 12pm with a feature-length episode(meaning 4 new episodes will premiere on Saturday, from 12pm-2pm). Its regular timeslot will be Saturdays at 12pm, and Fridays at 7:50am(taking 2 of Pokemon's timeslots,starting May 15,2010). Promos of the show have began airing on YTV.
* The World Premiere of the season finale of Bakugan New Vestroia airs Sunday at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Final Fury, only on Teletoon. Bakugan Gundalian Invaders is expected to premiere the following Sunday, on Sunday May 16, at 7am.
*Bakugan and Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air Sundays from 3pm-4pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
*1 full hour of Yu-Gi-Oh(CW4Kids is calling it Yu-Gi-Oh:Rulers of the Duels), airs Saturday from 11:00am-12:00pm, with Season 2 Battle City episodes, only on the CW4Kids
*1 full hour of Sonic X airs Saturday from 10:00am-11:00am, with Season 2 episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
*Magical DoReMi(a magical girl anime) airs Saturday at 7:00am, with Season 1 episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
*One full hour of Dinosaur King airs Saturday from 8:00am-9:00am, with Season 2 episodes,on the CW4Kids.

5 NEW EPISODES OF GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERE THIS WEEK MONDAY-FRIDAY AT 7:50AM.

Last edited:

Shneak

Sorry, but Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors won't be airing in the mornings after new episodes of DPGB air, as YTV is going back to the beginning of Galactic Battles after the season finale airs on May 18.

Waiting for America then, I guess. They must not have it yet.

cg_25

Trainer Trainer
Wow, episode with hunter J was awesome. Graphics were just wicked!

So wait.
We get 4 seasons of Sinnoh?
When do we get them here in Canada? I'm assuming not for a couple of months?!

Anime-Ash

Waiting for America then, I guess. They must not have it yet.
CN won't be airing it yet, until the premiere date is announced, but the season name and 3 new dub titles has been announced. I don't think YTV has it yet though. They'll probably get it in the summer and premiere it in September/Fall 2010.
Wow, episode with hunter J was awesome. Graphics were just wicked!
So wait.
We get 4 seasons of Sinnoh?
When do we get them here in Canada? I'm assuming not for a couple of months?!
Yeah, the Team Galactic finale was AMAZING!!!!!!!
And yes, there is 4 seasons of Sinnoh, with Season 13 being the final season of DP and it's called DP:Sinnoh League Victors. We probably won't get it until the Fall or when CN airs it.

After next Tuesday, YTV will have finally caught up to CN, as both will finish the season, and both YTV and CN will be taking a break. YTV hasn't caught up to America and been on the same set of episodes, since Advanced Battle premiered in September 2005, with KidsWB.

Cobalt_Latios

After next Tuesday, YTV will have finally caught up to CN, as both will finish the season, and both YTV and CN will be taking a break. YTV hasn't caught up to America and been on the same set of episodes, since Advanced Battle premiered in September 2005, with KidsWB.
The only reason why it took us so damn long to get BF back in '06 was the transition between 4Kids and PUSA/TPCI.

After that, it was mostly smooth sailing.

If only YTV would actually get their airing schedule straightened out.

C_L

Shneak

So, Beyblade Metal Fusion has its North American season premiere today. I'll probably watch for the first episode, and if it's bad, I'll shut it off. The promos aren't giving it justice, but I'll try to watch the 2 hours.

Anime-Ash

Episode today was meh.

Seen it at least 3 times before...
I loved the episodes this week, especially the Team Galactic finale. Amzing episodes.
The only reason why it took us so damn long to get BF back in '06 was the transition between 4Kids and PUSA/TPCI.

After that, it was mostly smooth sailing.

If only YTV would actually get their airing schedule straightened out.

C_L
I completely agree. It seems like YTV doesn't plan or care about whether the viewers watch. They just do and air what they want, and care only about their beloved Nick shows, Kid vs.Kat, and L.O.S.E., which kinda suck.
The way they air Pokemon isn't that bad though.
So, Beyblade Metal Fusion has its North American season premiere today. I'll probably watch for the first episode, and if it's bad, I'll shut it off. The promos aren't giving it justice, but I'll try to watch the 2 hours.
I watched it, and YTV aired it like a 2 hour movie. It was enjoyable though. It seemed like a copy of the original Beyblade, but I'm looking forward to see how the story develops.

FINAL WEEK OF NEW EPISODES OF DPGB MONDAY AND TUESDAY ONLY ON YTV!!!!
YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- A Meteoric Rise to Excellence (NEW)
Tues- Gotta Get a Gible (SEASON FINALE) (NEW)
Wed- Get Your Rotom Running
Thurs- A Breed Stampede

*The season finale of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs on Tuesday at 7:50am.
*New episodes of DP Galactic Battles continue, with the final 2 episodes of the season airing on Monday and Tuesday.
*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles continues Mon-Thurs at 7:50am, with all new episodes Monday and Tuesday, with the Ash and Gible episodes. The weekday run then goes back to the beginning of the season on Wednesday.
*The Friday timeslot of Pokemon has been replaced by a repeat timeslot of Beyblade Metal Fusion.
*2 all-new episodes of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles airs this week, Monday and Tuesday 7:50am.
*New Episode- A Meteoric Rise to Excellence, Monday at 7:50am
*New Episode- Gotta Get a Gible (Season Finale), Tuesday at 7:50am
*Pokemon DPGB finale, Tuesday at 7:50am.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's returns to YTV on Saturday May 29 at 12:30pm, with a new episode Return to the Spirit World Part 1. New-to-YTV episodes are scheduled to premiere Saturdays at 12:30pm, all throughout June also. I guess YTV was just waiting for the summer, or for Beyblade MF to premiere.
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres on YTV this Saturday at 12pm with the episode, Vengeful Gasher. It repeats Friday at 7:50am.
* The World Premiere of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres on Sunday May 23, at 7am. A rerun of Bakugan New Vestroia airs Sunday at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West).
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's returns to the CW4Kids on Saturday May 29(same day as YTV) from 11am-12pm, with 1 full hour of episodes, with Season 2 Dark Signer arc episodes.

2 NEW EPISODES OF GALACTIC BATTLES PREMIERE MONDAY AND TUESDAY AT 7:50AM. DPGB SEASON FINALE PREMIERES TUESDAY AT 7:50AM.

Shneak

Metal Fusion is alright. I like G-Revolution much better. I guess I'll continue to watch it, but I have no idea where it's going.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
I saw last five episodes recorded in my PVR. That was awesome. Also Team Galactic arc is kinda short... just three episodes. Oh well.
We have two more episodes until season finale... Remind me other shows, such as 24, Grey Anatomy, Fringe, etc are finale too.
Kinda sad, right Anime-Ash?

Sadly, I'm not interesting on Beyblade..

cg_25

Trainer Trainer
Beyblade was O.K.

I think I see where it's going with character development etc. I'll probably watch if I have free time.

I loved the episodes this week, especially the Team Galactic finale. Amzing episodes.

Oh I agree. I just think the episode with James, his treasure chest, and Jesebella was a bit old. I'm pretty sure we see that same type of episode at least once per series.

Status
Not open for further replies.