• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime-Ash

POKEMON DP GALACTIC BATTLES HAD ITS SEASON FINALE TODAY, and it was an amazing episode. I loved Gible, it's funny, and Ash's voice was great also.
I've gotta say, YTV aired the season amazingly, without any pre-emptions, episode skips, or anything like that. We finished the season 3 days after CN, so right now, YTV and CN are on the same level with Pokemon. Who knows, CN could be waiting for YTV to air it. It feels like we just got DPGB too. Looking forward to DP:Sinnoh League Victors on YTV, possibly in the fall, and hopefully they air it as well as DP,DPBD, and DPGB.

Metal Fusion is alright. I like G-Revolution much better. I guess I'll continue to watch it, but I have no idea where it's going.
I enjoyed it, But I wish YTV aired it as separate episodes, instead of a 2hr movie. I think the story will develop further as the show goes on. I'm gonna continue to watch.
I saw last five episodes recorded in my PVR. That was awesome. Also Team Galactic arc is kinda short... just three episodes. Oh well.
We have two more episodes until season finale... Remind me other shows, such as 24, Grey Anatomy, Fringe, etc are finale too.
Kinda sad, right Anime-Ash?

Sadly, I'm not interesting on Beyblade..
The episodes were great, and TPCi dubbed it perfectly. LOOOL, it is sad to see shows end their seasons but they usually come back, unless they're cancelled and have series finales(which will never happen to Pokemon :D LOL). Also, I hope you're enjoying Pokemon, and all the the other shows you watch :). Try watching Beyblade, it's a new generation for a new audience, it might interest you.
Beyblade was O.K.

I think I see where it's going with character development etc. I'll probably watch if I have free time.
Yeah, it seems like they're kinda re-using the plot and characters from the original series. There are a lot of familiar voices in Beyblade MF that I've heard before. Atleast, YTV gave the show 2 timeslots, plus they're advertising it a lot.
Oh I agree. I just think the episode with James, his treasure chest, and Jesebella was a bit old. I'm pretty sure we see that same type of episode at least once per series.
Yeah, an episode like it has aired in season titled "Holy Matrimony". It was still a good episode, and gave us a look back on James' past. Now if we knew more about Jessie's past..............

I think Galactic Battles was an amazing season, and I can see why its called Galactic Battles. It's not only cuz of the Team Galactic finale, but the major battles, and contests, and interesting rivalries, and competitions this season.

Cobalt_Latios

Oh I agree. I just think the episode with James, his treasure chest, and Jesebella was a bit old. I'm pretty sure we see that same type of episode at least once per series.
I think it was a neat throwback to the original series, considering how many references have been made as of late.

Also, the Gible episode was awesome. I knew I could trust TPCI with the dubbing. Missed the ep with Ash actually getting it, but I know the gist of it.

C_L

cg_25

Trainer Trainer
^agreed.

Now we just half to wait half a year for season 4 of D/P. *tear*

Yeah, it seems like they're kinda re-using the plot and characters from the original series. There are a lot of familiar voices in Beyblade MF that I've heard before. Atleast, YTV gave the show 2 timeslots, plus they're advertising it a lot.

Yeah like the whole nerdy girl fixes beyblades thing...

Also the original Beyblade had Tyson and Kai as enemies, and eventually they became friends or whatever. Sort of like how
you can tell that Benkei and Gingka will become friends, based on Benkei saving Ginka from the collapsing roof, and on the series synopsis give on YTV's website.

Now if we knew more about Jessie's past..............

I think it's fair to say we know enough about Jessie. We've had several episodes about her past including the one about "how team rocket met" and the other about her wanting to be a Pokemon nurse, and the whole chansey plot. We've just never heard about her family.

Anime-Ash

^agreed.

Now we just half to wait half a year for season 4 of D/P. *tear*

Yeah like the whole nerdy girl fixes beyblades thing...

Also the original Beyblade had Tyson and Kai as enemies, and eventually they became friends or whatever. Sort of like how
you can tell that Benkei and Gingka will become friends, based on Benkei saving Ginka from the collapsing roof, and on the series synopsis give on YTV's website.
I think it's fair to say we know enough about Jessie. We've had several episodes about her past including the one about "how team rocket met" and the other about her wanting to be a Pokemon nurse, and the whole chansey plot. We've just never heard about her family.
LOOL, I don't think we'll have to wait half year. Maybe until September/October,plus CN hasn't aired it yet. I also agree about the Jessie thing.
I think it was a neat throwback to the original series, considering how many references have been made as of late.

Also, the Gible episode was awesome. I knew I could trust TPCI with the dubbing. Missed the ep with Ash actually getting it, but I know the gist of it.

C_L
Agreed. TPCi dubbed the Gible episodes perfectly. All the voices wee amazing, and the animation and dub.Jap music was great.Loved the episodes and the entire season.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Well, the last two episodes of Season 12 were great and Ash obtained Gible. Sadly I kinda missed his Gliscor...

So, we caught up latest episode in US. And I bet they're working on Season 13 now...
Look like none of my favourite show is on YTV schedule now... until further notice.

Cobalt_Latios

Well, the last two episodes of Season 12 were great and Ash obtained Gible. Sadly I kinda missed his Gliscor...
Yeah, I honestly do prefer Gible to Gliscor, but... I dunno, I'm kind of avoiding Gliscor's release episode for whatever reason. Eh, I'll get to it.

So, we caught up latest episode in US. And I bet they're working on Season 13 now...
For once. In fact, this kind of surprised me. Hopefully YTV will release Sinnoh Victor's in roughly the same timeframe as the CN... but I doubt it.

Look like none of my favourite show is on YTV schedule now... until further notice.
Same... now I've only got stuff on Teletoon... but now that I'm working, I have to miss most of the morning suff. Funny, now my working schedule is right on top of my Sunday morning cartoon schedule. Oh well, no big deal. Most of the shows I watch there are either done, waiting for a new season... or something else.

C_L

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Beyblade isn't that bad. It'll probably get better.

But yeah, without that, there's nothing on.

Anime-Ash

I also enjoyed the final 2 episodes of the season. I'm glad we caught up with CN, although the gap will open up on June 5, when the Season 13 premieres on CN. Pokemon still airs Mon-Thurs, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's returns to YTV on Friday at 7:25am. It will also air on Saturdays with 1 full hour of new-to-YTV episodes from 12:30pm-1:30pm.
Yeah, I honestly do prefer Gible to Gliscor, but... I dunno, I'm kind of avoiding Gliscor's release episode for whatever reason. Eh, I'll get to it.
Why don't you wanna watch it. Although you know what happens, it's still a central part to the DP saga. The episode wasn't terrible, but wasn't the best also.
For once. In fact, this kind of surprised me. Hopefully YTV will release Sinnoh Victor's in roughly the same timeframe as the CN... but I doubt it.
You are right. I think we can expect DP:SLV un the fall.
Same... now I've only got stuff on Teletoon... but now that I'm working, I have to miss most of the morning suff. Funny, now my working schedule is right on top of my Sunday morning cartoon schedule. Oh well, no big deal. Most of the shows I watch there are either done, waiting for a new season... or something else.
Yeah. Teletoon's Sunday lineup is in rerun mode right now, although the World Premiere of the 3rd season of Bakugan is gonna premiere tomorrow,so thats one show still premiering on Teletoon, which I'm gonna watch.

I'm enjoying Beyblade, and Nelvana is dubbing it really well.
There's still Pokemon on Mon-Thurs, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's returns to YTV on Friday at 7:25am. and will also air on Saturdays with 1 full hour of new-to-YTV episodes from 12:30pm-1:30pm.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
7:50am

Tues- Ancient Family Matters
Wed- Dealing With Defensive Types
Thurs- Leading a Stray

*Our Pokemon-less summer starts early this year.
*Pokemon is pre-empted on Monday due to the SpongeOdd SquareParents day marathon on YTV
*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles continues Tues-Thurs at 7:50am, with reruns of the season.
*The Friday timeslot of Pokemon has been replaced by a repeat timeslot of Beyblade Metal Fusion.
*No new episodes this week, expect DP:SLV in the fall.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's returns with 1 hour timeslots on both the CW4Kids and YTV
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's returns to YTV on Friday May 28, 2010(this Friday) at 7:25am. It will also air on Saturdays with 1 full hour of new-to-YTV episodes from 12:30pm-1:30pm(after Beyblade Metal Fusion).I don't know what YTV was waiting for, but it seems like they're back into Yu-Gi-Oh. They're continuing from where they left off in January. It also seems like the Friday run will have a separate run from the Saturday run. New episodes are scheduled to continue all throughout June, with the Dark Signers arc scheduled to premiere on Saturday June 26 at 1pm, following the season 1 finale of the Fortune Cup on Saturday June 26, at 12:30pm. Make sure to tune in Friday at 7:25am, and Saturday from 12:30pm-1:30pm on YTV.
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's returns to the CW4Kids on Saturday (same day as YTV) from 11am-12pm, with 1 full hour of episodes, with Season 2 Dark Signer arc episodes. New-to-the CW4Kids episodes premiere on Saturday June 19 at 11am.
*Pretty Cure has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
*Dinosaur King has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres on YTV this Saturday at 12pm with the episode, Aquario's Challenge. Beyblade MF episode 2, Leone's Roar, re-airs Friday at 7:50am.
Bakugan Gundalian Invaders World Premiere
* The World Premiere of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres on Sunday May 23(tomorrow), at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West).
*Bakugan and Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air Sundays from 3pm-4pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.
*Yu-Gi-Oh:Rulers of the Duels returns on Saturday August 14, 2010, with Season 2 Battle City episodes, only on the CW4Kids
*Sonic X airs one episode, Saturday at 10:30am, on the CW4Kids.
*Magical DoReMi(a magical girl anime) airs Saturday at 7:00am, with Season 1 episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
*Dinosaur King airs a repeat episode Saturday at 8:00am, with Season 2 episodes,on the CW4Kids.

Last edited:

cg_25

Trainer Trainer

Yeah, I'm stuck watching Beyblade too. Brings back some good memories though, and actually makes we want to start playing with beyblades again. Sort of cool how we get it before anyone else outside of Japan.

Cobalt Latios said:
Same... now I've only got stuff on Teletoon...

The only show I watch on teletoon is Star Wars: The Clone Wars, but they've been showing reruns for over a month...

Last edited:

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Anyone going to the anime north convention?

I was had a cosplay ready and everything just couldn't find a ride how was it btw????
And animeash still no news of a pretty cure return??
At least 5ds is back :)

Kdude146

dont watch it on YTV i am in Canada and i will watch it on YTV once in a blue moon just watch it on youtube

Cobalt_Latios

Yeah. Teletoon's Sunday lineup is in rerun mode right now, although the World Premiere of the 3rd season of Bakugan is gonna premiere tomorrow,so thats one show still premiering on Teletoon, which I'm gonna watch.
Yeah, Bakugan is still something I'm avoiding. I might try and watch it... but I don't know if I can bring myself to do so.

I'm enjoying Beyblade, and Nelvana is dubbing it really well.
Nelvana?! This might actually be worthwhile then. They're not Ocean Group, but still.

Yep. Lugia, Riley and Gordon Freeman. But not necessarily in that order. Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

C_L

Anime-Ash

Yeah, I'm stuck watching Beyblade too. Brings back some good memories though, and actually makes we want to start playing with beyblades again. Sort of cool how we get it before anyone else outside of Japan.

The only show I watch on teletoon is Star Wars: The Clone Wars, but they've been showing reruns for over a month...
LOL, it does bring back good memories. I've been watching the original Beyblade series, trying to finish it before Metal Fusion premiered, which I thought was going to premiere in September instead of May. But now i'm watching both series at the same time. It is kinda cool how we got it first outside of Japan, but that could also be because Metal Fusion is dubbed in Toronto.
Nope, I enjoy anime, but I've never been to those.
I was had a cosplay ready and everything just couldn't find a ride how was it btw????
And animeash still no news of a pretty cure return??
At least 5ds is back
I didn't know you've been to AnimeNorth D.C.
Also, there's no news of Pretty Cure returning, but yeah Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's is returning with new-to-YTV episodes, and new-to-theCW4Kids episodes in 1 full hour timeslots starting this Saturday.
There doesn't seem to be any other anime news except DBZ Kai will be premiering on the CW4Kids in the fall, and there's rumours of an Ocean dub DBZ Kai that is being made, and could premiere on YTV. Also, Season 13 of Pokemon will most likely premiere in the Fall.
dont watch it on YTV i am in Canada and i will watch it on YTV once in a blue moon just watch it on youtube
You do realize that YTV recently caught up to CN, and YTV aired the last new episode 3 days after CN premiered it. Although, this gap will open up again starting June 5th cuz thats when Season 13 comes on CN.
Yeah, Bakugan is still something I'm avoiding. I might try and watch it... but I don't know if I can bring myself to do so.
If you only saw the first season then of course you wouldn't like it. New Vestroia was much better, and death was mentioned a lot. Gundalian Invaders seems like it might be good with a Bakugan war.
Nelvana?! This might actually be worthwhile then. They're not Ocean Group, but still.
Yeup, and they're staying really faithful to the original, only changing the opening and ending theme songs and of course, adding english voices, but the BG music, names, and script remains exactly the same.
I'd go, but I never go to those kinds of things. Makes me feel like an uber-nerd.
LOOOOOOL, I get what you mean. I've never been to one anyways. I've seen clips on the Zone a while back, and it seemed pretty good.

Kdude146

I know that but it's on at 8:00am on weekdays and I am on the bus at that time so I can't watch it and on the weekend it's a rerun and cuz we will be geting a big gap in June I am just saying you should watch it on youtube

Anime-Ash

I know that but it's on at 8:00am on weekdays and I am on the bus at that time so I can't watch it and on the weekend it's a rerun and cuz we will be geting a big gap in June I am just saying you should watch it on youtube
Ohh ok, I understand. Thanks for replying and explaining what you meant. Hopefully there'll be a day when you able to watch a new episode of Pokemon on YTV.

cg_25

Trainer Trainer
LOL, it does bring back good memories. I've been watching the original Beyblade series, trying to finish it before Metal Fusion premiered, which I thought was going to premiere in September instead of May. But now i'm watching both series at the same time. It is kinda cool how we got it first outside of Japan, but that could also be because Metal Fusion is dubbed in Toronto.

lol, watching the original beyblade as well. Trying to catchup on all the episodes I missed back in the day.

Didn't Nelvana/Corus get a new building on the waterfront?

cg_25

Trainer Trainer

lol, watching the original beyblade as well. Trying to catchup on all the episodes I missed back in the day.

Last edited:

Anime-Ash

lol, I'm on Season 3 right now, and yeah I don't know much about Corus' new building, although I know it's located somewhere in Toronto.
The Beyblade episode today was great, I really got into it. It was great seeing 5D's back, although after they aired their 12:30pm episode, they skipped 2 episodes, and went to a different episode at 1pm.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
7:50am

Mon- Steeling Peace of Mind
Tues- Saving the World from Ruins
Wed- Cheers on Castaways Isle
Thurs- Hold the Phione

*Our Pokemon-less summer continues with 4 Pokemon episodes this week.
*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles continues Mon-Thurs at 7:50am, with reruns of the season.
*The Friday timeslot of Pokemon has been replaced by a repeat timeslot of Beyblade Metal Fusion.
*No new episodes this week, expect DP:SLV in the fall.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*3 all-new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs this week on YTV, with 1 new episode, Return to the Spirit World Part 2(which was skipped on Saturday), airing Friday at 7:25am. 2 new episodes are then scheduled to premiere with 1 full hour of episodes, Second Round Showdown Parts 1 and 2, Saturday from 12:30pm-1:30pm. New episodes are also scheduled to premiere all throughout June.
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on the CW4Kids airs on Saturday from 11am-12pm, with 1 full hour of episodes, with Season 2 Dark Signer arc episodes. New-to-the CW4Kids episodes premiere on Saturday June 19 at 11am.
*Pretty Cure has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
*Dinosaur King has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres on YTV this Saturday at 12pm with the episode, It's Our Special Move!Sagittario. Beyblade MF episode 3, The Wolf's Ambition, re-airs Friday at 7:50am.
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Revelation.
*Bakugan and Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air Sundays from 3pm-4pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.
*Yu-Gi-Oh:Rulers of the Duels returns on Saturday August 14, 2010, with Season 2 Battle City episodes, only on the CW4Kids
*Sonic X on the CW4Kids, moves to Saturdays at 10:00am, with one episode of Season 2 episodes.
*Magical DoReMi(a magical girl anime) airs Saturdays at 7:00am, with Season 1 episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
*Dinosaur King airs a repeat episode Saturday at 8:00am, with Season 2 episodes,on the CW4Kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.