• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I posted the answer to your question on the schedule before.
Season 3 of 5D's has also been dubbed, it's premiering on Toonzai on the CW4Kids on September 18.

Ah. I didn't see that. Thanks.

Cobalt_Latios

Hmm... the actual Pokemon discussion of this thread seems to be lessening. Kind of disappointing really. Then again, it is the summer, so that's to be expected. However, I do hope things pick up in the fall.

Even if we don't get SLV until sometime next year, it wouldn't surprise me; for some reason we don't seem to get the new episodes till about halfway through the season of what the U.S. has run through.

I ain't that worried; YTV hasn't been completely ignorant to us, they just like to do things a little awkwardly, that's all.

C_L

Anime-Ash

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
12:05pm

Mon- Pillars of Friendship
Tues- Frozen On Their Tracks
Wed- Pedal to the Mettle
Thurs- Evolving Strategies
Fri- Uncrushing Defeat
Saturday at 11:30am

Saturday 11:30am- The Drifting Snorunt

* The weekday run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles ends its Mon-Fri run, as the weekday 12:05pm timeslot moves to weekdays at 7:30am starting Monday September 6, with a new DPGB run.
*Pokemon airs Saturday mornings at 11:30am, with DP Galactic Battles episodes, with episode 12. Starting Saturday September 11, the Saturday timeslot moves to 12:30pm.
* No new episodes this week. DP:SLV has not been announced for YTV yet, although expect it in October at the earliest.
*Starting Monday September 6(new fall schedule), Pokemon will air Mon-Fri at 7:30am and Saturdays at 12:30pm with DPGB episodes.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai Premieres Saturday at 10am on CW4Kids
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) at 10:00am, with the episode, Run in the Afterlife, Goku! The One Million Mile Snake Way! It will air every Saturday on the CW4Kids at 10:00am.
Beyblade Metal Fusion Premieres Return on YTV
*The Canadian Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres Saturday at 12:00pm with the episode, Chase the Wolf, on YTV. The Thursday 12:30pm timeslot re-airs Beyblade MF episode 5. Also, this week only, from Monday - Friday Beyblade Metal Fusion will air at 2:50pm and 3:20pm in the Zone on YTV, with episode 1 airing on Monday at 2:50pm and episode 10(the last new episode to air) airing Friday at 3:20pm. Starting Monday September 6(new fall schedule), Beyblade Metal Fusion will air Wednesdays at 7:00am and Saturdays at 12:00pm.
*2 all-new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs this week on YTV with 1 full hour of episodes, Surely You Jest Part 2 and Mark of the Spider Part 1, Saturday from 12:30pm-1:30pm. The Friday 12:30pm timeslot re-airs Dark Signs Part 1. Starting Monday September 6(new fall schedule), Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's will air Mondays at 7:00am and Saturdays at 1:00pm.
Toonzai on the CW4Kids Special Fall 2010 Preview, Friday at 4:00pm
*The Toonzai on the CW4Kids Special Fall 2010 Preview will air this Friday at 4:00pm on the CW, previewing the new(and some old) animes premiering on aToonzai on the CW4Kids this Fall.
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on the CW4Kids airs reruns of the Dark Signers season with episodes 60 and 61, Saturday at 10:30am and 11:00am. Also, a new timeslot is added for 5D's on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:00am, with a separate run, with episode 50 airing.Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on the CW4Kids are scheduled to premiere with 2 all-new episodes(Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny) on September 18 on Toonzai on the CW4Kids.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel will return on Saturday September 18 on Toonzai on the CW4Kids.
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Decoy Unit. Starting Monday September 6, all-new episodes of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders will air Sundays at 7:30am.
*Bakugan and Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air Sundays from 3pm-4pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West. This is its final week on Teletoon, with the series finale airing Saturday morning at 4:30am(Teletoon East)/7:30am(Teletoon West).
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with the best of Sonic X episodes. Another timeslot is also added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.
*Magical DoReMi has been removed from the CW4Kids schedule, although it has been rumoured to return to the CW4Kids in the fall.
*Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 11:30am on the CW4Kids.

Last edited:

Shneak

Even if we don't get SLV until sometime next year, it wouldn't surprise me; for some reason we don't seem to get the new episodes till about halfway through the season of what the U.S. has run through.

When did we get GB? In December, or January? I remember it was the winter. Or was it March?

Anime-Ash

I made some edits to the YTV/Anime Highlights section for this week.
Ah. I didn't see that. Thanks.
No problem. I hope you're enjoy the episodes.
Hmm... the actual Pokemon discussion of this thread seems to be lessening. Kind of disappointing really. Then again, it is the summer, so that's to be expected. However, I do hope things pick up in the fall.

I ain't that worried; YTV hasn't been completely ignorant to us, they just like to do things a little awkwardly, that's all.

C_L
That is true. Since SLV is shorter, about 35 episodes, I think YTV might wait to air the 13th season. And if they do, what they always do(halfway through the season, they air new episodes Mon-Fri), seeing the Sinnoh League everyday will be amazing.
When did we get GB? In December, or January? I remember it was the winter. Or was it March?
We got the premiere of DPGB on Saturday October 10, 2009. I think what you're remembering is when we got the HD widescreen episodes of DPGB, which was in January 2010.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
So I was watchin CWi Toonzai and I was wonderin on Friday what is this super awesome Yugioh suprise they are going to reveil on friday? Is it GX season 4? Is it the new Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D: Bonds Beyond Time Preview?
AA do you no?

Anime-Ash

So I was watchin CWi Toonzai and I was wonderin on Friday what is this super awesome Yugioh suprise they are going to reveil on friday? Is it GX season 4? Is it the new Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D: Bonds Beyond Time Preview?
AA do you no?
I don't know actually, but I'm really hoping it's GX Season 4, but most likely, it's just the original Yu-Gi-Oh Rulers of the Duel return to the CW4Kids Toonzai or the the Yu-Gi-Oh 3D Movie.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I'm hopeing for Season 4 of GX but it showed a clip from Yugioh the Orginial, but I'm really hopeing for the Yugioh 3D Movie preview :D It looks so super special awesome *Yugioh Abridge Joke if anyone watches that*

Shneak

GX Season 4 would be awesome. I don't have the channel though.

Cobalt_Latios

I don't have proper channels. Periiod!

I'll have to fix that though, being back in College rooming has rendered the computer my only source for "tv", so to speak.

Also, technically the episodes we got were in WideScreen... but not in HD. Maybe if they were available like that On Demand, maybe they would be.

Seeing as the transition has already been made, I'd vouch that we'll get it by either late November, or some point in early '11, as that's when I'm going to guess that the U.S. shall finish season 13. That's, of course, based on the idea that they continue to air their episodes weekly as they have for the last little while (best thing to have ever happened, btw).

Now, it's more or less a waiting game.

Not necessarily for me though, but, that's another thing altogether.

C_L

Anime-Ash

Well, YTV's October schedule was released and no new Pokemon episodes are listed. I think we can probably expect new episodes in January 2011 (since anything during November or December would be pre-empted with Christmas specials or some other pointless pre-emption), or knowing YTV, we can also expect new episodes to premiere when Pokemon Black and White are released, to commemorate the new games being released. Just like when YTV aired BF when DP was released or DPBD when Platinum was released. Also, it appears this year, there won't be any Halloween-themed episode of Pokemon airing, just regular DPGB airings.

I'm hopeing for Season 4 of GX but it showed a clip from Yugioh the Orginial, but I'm really hopeing for the Yugioh 3D Movie preview It looks so super special awesome *Yugioh Abridge Joke if anyone watches that*
They Just announced 5D's Season 2:Road to Destiny, and the return of Yu-Gi-Oh:Rulers of the Duel to the Toonzai on the CW4Kids
You may have the channel, but you don't know about it. If you have Rogers, I believe you get it free.
I don't have proper channels. Periiod!

I'll have to fix that though, being back in College rooming has rendered the computer my only source for "tv", so to speak.

Also, technically the episodes we got were in WideScreen... but not in HD. Maybe if they were available like that On Demand, maybe they would be.

Seeing as the transition has already been made, I'd vouch that we'll get it by either late November, or some point in early '11, as that's when I'm going to guess that the U.S. shall finish season 13. That's, of course, based on the idea that they continue to air their episodes weekly as they have for the last little while (best thing to have ever happened, btw).

Now, it's more or less a waiting game.

Not necessarily for me though, but, that's another thing altogether.
LOOOL about the computer and TV thing. I think the earliest is most likely January 2011 as YTV usually does a schedule shuffle around then. But yeahh, that's true, YTV could wait til CN is done with the season, and YTV can air new episodes daily, and hopefully air Best Wishes by the time BW is released(since SLV is only 34 episodes).

YTV Pokemon Schedule
7:30am

Mon- Get Your Rotom Running
Tues- A Breed Stampede
Wed- Ancient Family Matters
Thurs- Dealing With Defensive Types
Fri- Leading a Stray

Saturday 11:30am- Noodles! Roamin' Off

* A new run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles begins in its new weekday timeslot, Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
*Pokemon airs Saturday at 12:30pm, with DP Galactic Battles episodes, with episode 13. The Saturday run continues with the same run, but it just moves to a later time.
* No new episodes this week.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai Premieres Saturday at 10am on CW4Kids
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) at 10:00am, with the episode, Wilderness Survival! A Moonlit Night Awakens Gohan. It will air every Saturday on the CW4Kids at 10:00am. Starting Saturday Sept. 18, 1 full hour of DBZ Kai will air on the Toonzai on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am and 10:00am, and it will restart to episode 1.
Beyblade Metal Fusion Premieres Return on YTV
*The Canadian Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres Saturday at 12:00pm with the episode, Infiltrate the Dark Nebula's Castle, on YTV. A new timeslot of Beyblade BF, Wednesdays at 7:00am, re-airs episode 6.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV airs new episodes in its new timeslot, Saturdays at 1:00pm, with Mark of the Spider Part 2. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV.
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on the CW4Kids airs reruns of the Dark Signers season with episodes 62 and 63, Saturday at 10:30am and 11:00am. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on the CW4Kids are scheduled to premiere the new season of 5D's, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny, on Saturday September 18 at 11:00am on Toonzai on the CW4Kids. New episodes will then air every Saturday on the Toonzai on the CW4Kids at 10:30am and 11:00am.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with the episode, The Mystery Duelist Part 2, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, The Secret Switch. Starting Monday September 6, all-new episodes of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders will air Sundays at 7:30am.
*Bakugan and Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air Sundays from 3pm-4pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with the best of Sonic X episodes. Another timeslot is also added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

Shneak

I have Rogers Cable. What channel is it on?

And I'm starting to think we may get SLV late, around the time BW (the games) are released for Canada/USA.

Anime-Ash

I have Rogers Cable. What channel is it on?

And I'm starting to think we may get SLV late, around the time BW (the games) are released for Canada/USA.
On Rogers, it's channel 166(CW-WNLO), and the CW4Kids airs every Saturday from 7am-12pm.
Hopefully, we do get SLV earlier than that or they premiere B.Wishes right after SLV ends on YTV.

Shneak

Thanks. I'll look the channel up.

Bumping this topic so it doesn't fall to page 2.

cg_25

Trainer Trainer
I'm hoping YTV jumps on the SLV wagon pretty soon. It would make sense if Best Wishes was released at the same time as the new games. YTV usually promotes the newest Pokemon games with a set of commercials. I recall them doing this for HG/SS and Platinum. It would be weird if they promoted B/W and kids are still watching Sinnoh episodes; but that's just me...

Anime-Ash

Thanks. I'll look the channel up.

Bumping this topic so it doesn't fall to page 2.
No prob, I'm hoping you have the channel so you can catch the next season of 5D's on the CW4Kids.
I'm hoping YTV jumps on the SLV wagon pretty soon. It would make sense if Best Wishes was released at the same time as the new games. YTV usually promotes the newest Pokemon games with a set of commercials. I recall them doing this for HG/SS and Platinum. It would be weird if they promoted B/W and kids are still watching Sinnoh episodes; but that's just me...
I agree, but YTV has done it before. They were airing all-new BF episodes, and AG movies, while promoting the DP games, although they did air that 3 part DP premiere.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- Steeling Peace of Mind
Tues- Saving the World from Ruins
Wed- Cheers on Castaways Isle
Thurs- Hold the Phione
Fri- Another One Gabites the Dust

Saturday 11:30am- Pursuing a Lofty GoalA

* The weekday run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles begins continues, Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
*Pokemon airs Saturday at 12:30pm, with DP Galactic Battles episodes, with episode 14.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- 1 Full Hour starting at 9:30am on CW4Kids
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 9:30am and 10:00am. Episodes 1 and 2 will be airing. New episodes on the CW4Kids will continue on October 2, 2010.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny Premieres Saturday at 11am on CW4Kids
* The World Dub Premiere of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny premieres this Saturday at 11:00am on the CW4Kids Toonzai. New episodes will then air every Saturday on the Toonzai on the CW4Kids at 10:30am and 11:00am. The season finale of 5D's Earthbound Immortals will re-air at 10:30am before the premiere of 5D's Road to Destiny.
Beyblade Metal Fusion Premieres on YTV
*The Canadian Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres Saturday at 12:00pm with the episode, L-Drago Awakens, on YTV. Beyblade MF on Wednesdays at 7:00am, re-airs episode 7.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV airs new episodes all-month long, Saturdays at 1:00pm, with Mark of the Monkey Part 1. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Dark Signs Part 3.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with the episode, The Past is the Present, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:30am(Teletoon East)/10:30am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Battle for the Second Shield. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes.

Shneak

Yes! I have the channel.

Now all I have to do is wake up earlier.

Anime-Ash

Yes! I have the channel.

Now all I have to do is wake up earlier.
That's really good. Hopefully you say DBZ Kai and 5D's Road to Destiny and maybe even the original Yu-Gi-Oh.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- Stealing the Conversation
Tues- The Drifting Snorunt
Wed- Noodles! Roamin' Off
Thurs- Pursuing a Lofty Goal
Fri- Trials and Adulations

Saturday 11:30am- Trials and Adulations

* The weekday run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles begins continues, Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
*Pokemon airs Saturday at 12:30pm, with DP Galactic Battles episodes, with episode 15.
* On Saturday October 9, a special Pokemon marathon will be airing from 12:00am-2:00pm, with the 2 Battle Frontier episodes and the 2-episode Riolu Pokemon Ranger episodes from DPBD. This is probably to celebrate the release of the new Pokemon Ranger game.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- 1 Full Hour starting at 9:30am on CW4Kids
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 9:30am and 10:00am. Episodes 3 and 4 will be airing. New episodes on the CW4Kids will continue on October 2, 2010.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- ALL NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 10:30am on CW4Kids
* The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 10:30am and 11:00am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes A New Threat Part 2 at 10:30am and Lessons Learned at 11:00am.
Beyblade Metal Fusion Premieres on YTV
*The Canadian Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres Saturday at 12:00pm with the episode, Memories of Ryo, on YTV. Beyblade MF on Wednesdays at 7:00am, re-airs episode 8. On Saturday October 2nd, a special Beyblade marathon will be airing from 12:00pm-2:00pm, with 4 all-new episodes.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV airs new episodes all-month long, Saturdays at 1:00pm, with Mark of the Monkey Part 2. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Dark Signs Part 4.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:30am(Teletoon East)/10:30am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Curtain Call. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes.

Shneak

Anybody watch Beyblade? I had to stop watching. I hated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.