• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed YTV messing up too with that white screen on satellite. Not just you. I have also noticed that just before commercials, Pokemon fades to black for a split second, comes back and then five seconds after that, THEN they go to commercials.

Anime-Ash

1.) At least where I live, YTV is having a problem right now in the programming. They didn't play "Duels of the Jungle" because, for some reason, YTV is stuck at a white "Corus Entertainment" Screen. In fact *changes the channel* I'm looking at it right now. (<-this was about at the time this message was posted) I think they did this for whatever show came on before it as well (I think it was Sidekick?), because I tuned into YTV two or three minutes before "Duels of the Jungle" was supposed to start. And it's still at that screen now. Let's hope it's just YTV's feed where I live.

2.) Here's hoping they play "The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore" on Saturday. I hope they don't play every episode out of order like they've been doing. It's going to get me all confused and have things spoiled for me earlier than I'd like.

What is up with the way YTV has been airing Pokemon these days?
Airing episodes out of order, skipping episodes all together (Yes, I know (at least so far) it's only been one)
Get with the program YTV!
Your problem with Duels of the Jungle most likely was coming from your area you live in. Also, hopefully YTV will return to their regular airing schedule and air the Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore this weekend.
I have noticed YTV messing up too with that white screen on satellite. Not just you. I have also noticed that just before commercials, Pokemon fades to black for a split second, comes back and then five seconds after that, THEN they go to commercials.
That does not happen to me....It may be your TV system or YTV has a bad signal in your area.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Battle Frontier
7:15am

Mon- Gathering the Gang of Four
Tues- Pace- The Final Frontier
Wed- Once More With Reeling
Thurs- Home Is Where the Start Is
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Fri- Following a Maiden's Voyage
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Sinnoh League Victors
Saturday at 12:30pm

Saturday 12:30pm- The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore/ Teaching the Student Teacher/Pokemon Ranger: Heatran Rescue (NEW)

* The weekday run of Pokemon Battle Frontier ends its run, Thurs at 7:15am. This might be the last time we see BF on YTV.
* A new run of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl begins Friday at 7:15am.
*A new episode of Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors airs in its regular timeslot, Saturday at 12:30pm.
*I actually have no idea what new episode will be airing this weekend on YTV because YTV has kinda screwed up the airing schedule for the new episodes. It should be 1 of those 3 episodes I listed.
* New Episode- The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore/ Teaching the Student Teacher/ Pokemon Ranger Heatran Rescue, Saturday at 12:30pm
*New episodes of Pokemon are scheduled every Saturday this month.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- 1 full hour, Saturday morning, starting at 10:00am
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 12 and episode 13 will air re-air at 10am and 10:30am. 2 episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
*2 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny airs this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Clash in Crash Town, Part 1 at 11:00am and Clash in Crash Town, Part 2 at 11:30am.
Beyblade Metal Fusion Episode Premieres on YTV,
*An all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion airs on YTV, Saturday at 12:00pm, with the episode, Kenta and Sora. Reruns air Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:50am.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV airs reruns, Saturday at 1:00pm.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
Bakugan-New Episodes at a New Time-Sundays at 1:30pm
* A new episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders airs this Sunday at 1:30pm with the episode, Code Eve. Bakugan reruns air weekdays at 7:00am.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes. Another timeslot has been added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

poizonsting

Pokemon master

Saturday 12:30pm- The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore/ Teaching the Student Teacher/Pokemon Ranger: Heatran Rescue (NEW)

What is this? Are they going to air 3 episodes in a row, or are they unsure of which episode they will be airing?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
What is this? Are they going to air 3 episodes in a row, or are they unsure of which episode they will be airing?

Unsure, because YTV wrecked the schedule. It might even be Flint Sparks the Fire.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Looks like on the 7th they switch to Galactic Battles? What's going on with YTV's scheduling people? Yes I'm glad that they are advancing to the neext season but their OVERALL pokemon schedule has been a jumbled mess these past weeks.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
CL, what city do you live anyway?

Also for today's episode is "Takeoff! Sunyshore Tower!!"
"Elite Four Flint and Gym Leader Volkner!" was skipped because it was aired three weeks ago (unless you saw it already).

Ash's Grotle evolved, sweet. And I like the tone - TORTERRRRRRAAAAA

I believe next week episode is "Beach Pokémon School!", continue as follow.

Cobalt_Latios

CL, what city do you live anyway?
The Town of Midland. If you know where it is, Kudos.

"Elite Four Flint and Gym Leader Volkner!" was skipped because it was aired three weeks ago (unless you saw it already).

So... we're finally going chronologically now?

/CL

Anime-Ash

It looks like the airing schedule for new episodes of Pokemon are back on track. They have aired the episodes they skipped and are resuming from where they left off.
Also, Pokemon DP did not air on Friday as previously stated(and listed on Zap2it), but Pokemon DPGB aired meaning a new run of Galactic Battles will be airing again. Hopefully, a run of DP: SLV will air after.
Excellent. I'm very glad they're doing this.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if YTV already had the 14th season, Black and White.

Looks like we're on rails again.
So... we're finally going chronologically now?
Yes, new episodes of DPSLV are back on track. All is right with the YTV Pokemon world again (although I was surprised at the new run of DPGB that started on Friday).

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles

Mon- A Breed Stampede
Tues- Ancient Family Matters
Wed- Dealing With Defensive Types
Thurs- Leading a Stray
Fri- Steeling Peace of Mind

Saturday 12:30pm- Teaching the Student Teacher (NEW)

* Another run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles started this past Friday, and continues this week, weekdays at 7:15am.
*A new episode of Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors airs in its regular timeslot, Saturday at 12:30pm.
*New episodes of Pokemon DP SLV are back to its regular airing schedule, with all skipped episodes being aired, and new episodes now airing in order.
* New Episode- Teaching the Student Teacher, Saturday at 12:30pm

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- 1 full hour, Saturday morning, starting at 10:00am
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 24 and episode 25 will air re-air at 10am and 10:30am. 2 episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am. It has not been confirmed if new episodes of DBZ Kai will return on February 12th or 19th.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny-ALL NEW- NEW TIME- Saturdays at 11:30am, on CW4Kids
*New episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny return on the CW4Kids Toonzai, at a new time, Saturday at 11:30am. The new episode airing will be Mother Knows Best, Saturday at 11:30am. After this, new episodes are scheduled to resume Saturday February 19.
*An all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion airs on YTV, Saturday at 12:00pm, with the episode, The Bewitching Pisces. Reruns air Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:50am.
Yu-Gi-Oh Rulers of the Duel- Saturday at 9am AND 11am. Special Yu-Gi-Oh 4-Part Event on February 12th
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am and 11am, with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai! On February 12, the 4-part duel, Friends til the End will be airing on the CW4Kids.
Bakugan-New Episodes at a New Time-SEASON FINALE-Sundays at 1:30pm, New Season starts February 13
* The season finale of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders airs this Sunday at 1:30pm with the episode, Destiny Revealed. Bakugan reruns air weekdays at 7:00am. The next season of Bakugan, Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge, will premiere on Sunday February 13 at 1:30pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes. Another timeslot has been added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

A NEW EPISODES OF POKEMON DP SINNOH LEAGUE VICTORS AIRS SATURDAY AT 12:30PM ON YTV!

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
wow its been a while since i was in here lol...just got bored and looked at the site and noticed the new season is starting soon and black and white comes out on march 6 so i decided to catch up on the eps i missed so i can start the new season when it starts so when i get black or white im not a big noob lol.....so how have you guys been

Shneak

Unfortunately Black and White won't start here for awhile.

It will on CN though. In two weeks.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
I just saw something on YTV...

According to my digital channel, YTV is now known as YTVHD and it expands and fits to widescreen TV.

Recently I compared a TV and a widescreen TV with HD Box with one show - Kid vs. Kat.
It shows on widescreen TV with HD Box perfectly. However, for standard tv, it does not show top and bottom border, meaning the left and right frame is... cut off...
It may affect Pokemon this Saturday.

Much like in Cartoon Network when pokemon with widescreen aired with left and right frame is cut off, unless having an HD Box with widescreen TV.

So guys, if you don't have a HD Box and widescreen TV, I recommend you to get it, otherwise it's up to you.

According to my digital channel, YTV is now known as YTVHD and it expands and fits to widescreen TV.

Recently I compared a TV and a widescreen TV with HD Box with one show - Kid vs. Kat.
It shows on widescreen TV with HD Box perfectly. However, for standard tv, it does not show top and bottom border, meaning the left and right frame is... cut off...

Much like in Cartoon Network when pokemon with widescreen aired with left and right frame is cut off, unless having an HD Box with widescreen TV.

So guys, if you don't have a HD Box and widescreen TV, I recommend you to get it, otherwise it's up to you.

YTV knows how to handle HD content already (at least with SLV). Their standard feed shows Pokemon SLV, Yu-gi-o and other widescreen shows with black borders.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
My mistake, or perhaps it's not ready, fine by me.
But soon or later it will.

Today's episode is... well... talk about new combination for Dawn's contest...
Oh well...

Shneak

I never got to see this episode previously, so it was new to me.

I think I might start watching Beyblade again... it looks interesting now.

Anime-Ash

wow its been a while since i was in here lol...just got bored and looked at the site and noticed the new season is starting soon and black and white comes out on march 6 so i decided to catch up on the eps i missed so i can start the new season when it starts so when i get black or white im not a big noob lol.....so how have you guys been
Nice to see you back. YTV has been airing DP SLV, so it's been good so far.
Unfortunately Black and White won't start here for awhile.

It will on CN though. In two weeks.
I know. I'm looking forward to the new theme song.

I've watched DP SLV on the YTVHD feed. It makes no difference. There are black bars on the top and bottom still, and even on the side also. All the 3 anime shows which are supposed to be in HD are not, but every other show is.
YTV knows how to handle HD content already (at least with SLV). Their standard feed shows Pokemon SLV, Yu-gi-o and other widescreen shows with black borders.
It's not supposed to be like that on the HD feed though.
My mistake, or perhaps it's not ready, fine by me.
But soon or later it will.

Today's episode is... well... talk about new combination for Dawn's contest...
Oh well...
I never got to see this episode previously, so it was new to me.

I think I might start watching Beyblade again... it looks interesting now.
I really enjoyed this week's new Pokemon episodes. There was something really good about it, and I even laughed a bit.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles

Mon- Saving the World from Ruins
Tues- Cheers on Castaways Isle
Wed- Hold the Phione
Thurs- Another One Gabites the Dust
Fri- Stealing the Conversation

Saturday 12:30pm- Pokemon Ranger: Heatran Rescue (NEW)

* Pokemon DP Galactic Battles continues its run this week, weekdays at 7:15am.
*New Episode- Pokemon Ranger: Heatran Rescue, Saturday at 12:30pm

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- Saturday morning, at 10:00am
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 episode at 10:00am. Episode 26 re-air at 10am. The 10:30am timeslot is pre-empted due to the Yu-Gi-Oh Friends til the End Special airing. 2 episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am. It has not been confirmed if new episodes of DBZ Kai will return on February 19th.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny-pre-empted, on CW4Kids
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on the CW4Kids is pre-empted this week due to the Yu-Gi-Oh special airing from 10:30am-12pm. New episodes are scheduled to resume Saturday February 19.
*An all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion airs on YTV, Saturday at 12:00pm, with the episode, The Twin Gemios. Reruns air Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:50am.
Yu-Gi-Oh Rulers of the Duel- Saturday at 9am AND Special Yu-Gi-Oh 1.5 hour special, Saturday from 10:30am-12pm.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai! At 10:30am, the CW4Kids Toonzai will be airing the Joey vs. Yugi duel, Friends til the End, as a 1.5 hour special, from 10L30am-12pm.
Bakugan Mechtanium Surge-New Episodes at a New Time-SEASON PREMIERE-Sundays at 1:30pm
* The season premiere of Bakugan Mechtanium Surge airs this Sunday at 1:30pm with episode 1. Bakugan reruns air weekdays at 7:00am.

A NEW EPISODES OF POKEMON DP SINNOH LEAGUE VICTORS AIRS SATURDAY AT 12:30PM ON YTV!

Status
Not open for further replies.