• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Is Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's back? It was on last weekend, and it was new episodes. I really hope so.

Anime-Ash

I LOVE THE NEW SEASON 13 THEME SONG. It was enjoyable, and catchy.

Is Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's back? It was on last weekend, and it was new episodes. I really hope so.
Yup, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's is back on YTV. 1 full hour of new episodes air Saturdays from 12:30pm-1:30pm. It also airs Fridays at 7:25am on YTV. On the CW4Kids, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs Saturdays from 11:00am-12:00pm.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
7:50am

Mon- Another One Gabites the Dust
Tues- Stealing the Conversation
Wed- The Drifiting Snorunt
Thurs- Noodles! Roamin' Off

*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles continues Mon-Thurs at 7:50am, with reruns of the season.
*The Friday timeslot of Pokemon has been replaced by a repeat timeslot of Beyblade Metal Fusion.
*Starting Monday June 28, the weekday run of DPGB moves to Mon-Thurs at 12:05pm, for the summer.
*No new episodes this week, expect DP:SLV in the fall.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*2 all-new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs this week on YTV with 1 full hour of episodes, The Profiler and Duel of the Dragons Part 1, Saturday from 12:30pm-1:30pm. The Friday 7:25am timeslot re-airs Second Round Showdown, on YTV. Starting July 2, the Friday 7:25am timeslot moves to Fridays at 12:30pm. New episodes are also scheduled to premiere all throughout June and July.
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on the CW4Kids airs on Saturday from 11am-12pm, with 1 full hour of episodes, with Season 2 Dark Signer arc episodes. New-to-the CW4Kids episodes premiere on Saturday June 19 at 11am.
*Pretty Cure has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
*Dinosaur King has been removed from the schedule, hopefully temporarily.
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres on YTV this Saturday at 12pm with the episode, Merci's Dangerous Trap. Beyblade MF episode 4, Charge!Bull Power, re-airs Friday at 7:50am. Beyblade Metal Fusion is scheduled to go into reruns starting Saturday July 3.
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, The Visitor.
*Bakugan and Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air Sundays from 3pm-4pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Spider Riders airs Tues-Sat at 4:30am on Teletoon/7:30am on Teletoon West.
*Yu-Gi-Oh:Rulers of the Duels returns on Saturday August 14, 2010, with Season 2 Battle City episodes, only on the CW4Kids
*Sonic X on the CW4Kids, airs Saturdays at 10:00am, with one episode of Season 2 episodes.
*Magical DoReMi(a magical girl anime) airs Saturdays at 7:00am, with Season 1 episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
*Dinosaur King airs a repeat episode Saturday at 8:00am, with Season 2 episodes,on the CW4Kids.

Anime-Ash

Some new YTV Pokemon scheduling news.
Pokemon returns to Saturdays with the 1st Galactic Battles episode on Saturday June 19 at 11:30am. It also returns to Fridays at 7:50am, replacing the Friday episode of Beyblade MF. Beyblade Metal Fusion moves to Saturdays at 12pm, and Thursdays at 7:25am. The new Pokemon schedule starting Monday June 14 is Mon-Fri at 7:50am, and Saturdays at 11:30am, with Pokemon DP Galactic Battles.

Shneak

Some new YTV Pokemon scheduling news.
Pokemon returns to Saturdays with the 1st Galactic Battles episode on Saturday June 19 at 11:30am. It also returns to Fridays at 7:50am, replacing the Friday episode of Beyblade MF. Beyblade Metal Fusion moves to Saturdays at 12pm, and Thursdays at 7:25am. The new Pokemon schedule starting Monday June 14 is Mon-Fri at 7:50am, and Saturdays at 11:30am, with Pokemon DP Galactic Battles.

Good. I new it wouldn't last long. I hope YTV starts airing Sinnoh League Victors soon. And I'm happy that Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's is back. I've missed it, compared to the boring mess Beyblade is being. Although YTV screwed up the episode order in the last 2 weeks.

Anime-Ash

Good. I new it wouldn't last long. I hope YTV starts airing Sinnoh League Victors soon. And I'm happy that Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's is back. I've missed it, compared to the boring mess Beyblade is being. Although YTV screwed up the episode order in the last 2 weeks.
I thought YTV would be airing DPSLV, but it turned out to be DPGB. I think it would have been better if YTV continued from where the Saturday 12pm run ended off, instead of going back to the start of the season. Agreed about 5D's, 2 new episodes a week are great.
Beyblade has been getting interesting, the voice acting and the overall dub has improved. Also, YTV didn't screw up the episode order. YTV has been airing the Saturday 12pm episodes in the right order. Just to let you know, the Friday 7:50am(now moved to Thursdays at 7:25am) has a separate different run than the Saturday 12pm. The Thursday 7:25am is about 4 episodes behind the Saturday run.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- Pursuing a Lofty Goal
Tues- Trials and Adulations
Wed- The Lonely Snover
Thurs- Stopped In the Name of Love
Fri- Old Rivals, New Tricks
Saturday at 11:30am

Saturday 11:30am- Get Your Rotom Running

*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles continues Mon-Fri at 7:50am, with reruns of the season.
*Pokemon returns to Saturday mornings during Crunch, Saturdays at 11:30am, with DP Galactic Battles starting with episode 1.
*The Friday timeslot of Pokemon returns, replacing Beyblade MF. It continues with the weekday DPGB run.
*Starting Monday June 28, the weekday run of DPGB moves to Mon-Fri at 12:05pm, for the summer.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's new-to-YTV and new-to-CW4Kids Episode Premieres
*2 all-new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs this week on YTV with 1 full hour of episodes, Duel of the Dragons Part 2 and The Fortune Cup Finale Part 1, Saturday from 12:30pm-1:30pm. The Friday 7:25am timeslot re-airs Second Round Showdown Part 2, on YTV. Starting July 2, the Friday 7:25am timeslot moves to Fridays at 12:30pm. New episodes are also scheduled to premiere on Saturdays, all throughout June and July.
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on the CW4Kids airs on Saturday from 11am-12pm, with 1 full hour of episodes, with Season 2 Dark Signer arc episodes. New-to-the CW4Kids episodes start to premiere on Saturday June 19 at 11:30am, with the episode Mark of the Monkey Part 3.
Pretty Cure YTV returns with Season finale marathon, July 31st from 2pm-4:30pm
*Pretty Cure returns to YTV as the first season of Pretty Cure will come to an end on Saturday July 31,2010, with the final 5 episodes of the season airing from 2:00pm-4:30pm, only on YTV. The schedule is as follows:
Pretty Cure Season 1 finale-Saturday July 31, 2pm-4:30pm, on YTV:
2:00pm- Choir Chaos (Episode 45, World Dub Premiere)
2:30pm- A New Year Debacle (Episode 46, World Dub Premiere)
3:00pm- The Dark Zone Expedition (Episode 47, World Dub Premiere)
3:30pm- Evil vs Evil (Episode 48,World Dub Premiere)
4:00pm- Fight for the Future (Episode 49, SEASON FINALE,World Dub Premiere).
*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres on YTV this Saturday at 12pm with the episode, Leone's Counterattack. The Friday episode of Beyblade MF moves to Thursdays at 7:25am, with episode 5. Beyblade Metal Fusion is scheduled to go into reruns starting Saturday July 3.
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Brawler to Be.
*Bakugan and Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air Sundays from 3pm-4pm, and weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Yu-Gi-Oh:Rulers of the Duels returns on Saturday August 14, 2010, with Season 2 Battle City episodes, only on the CW4Kids
*Sonic X on the CW4Kids, airs Saturdays at 10:00am, with one episode of Season 2 episodes.
*Magical DoReMi(a magical girl anime) airs Saturdays at 7:00am, with Season 1 episodes, only on the CW4Kids.
*Dinosaur King airs a repeat episode Saturday at 8:00am, with Season 2 episodes,on the CW4Kids.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Yes Pretty Cure is back!!! But it's so far away from now oh well atleast there it's gonna finish! Hopefully they dub the next season Max Heart thanks for the great new news anime ash u made my day!! Thank god! But do you have a source to prove this information??????

Anime-Ash

Some good news for people who were following the previous Saturday run of DPGB. According to Zap2it and YTV's website, starting Monday June 28, the weekday run that now moves to 12:05pm will continue from where the previous Saturday run (before Beyblade came on) left off. So, the last episode to air on the Saturday before Beyblade premiered was 'Gateway to Ruin'. The episode on Monday June 28 at 12:05pm will be 'Three Sides to Every Story,' continuing from where the Saturday run left off.

Yes Pretty Cure is back!!! But it's so far away from now oh well atleast there it's gonna finish! Hopefully they dub the next season Max Heart thanks for the great new news anime ash u made my day!! Thank god! But do you have a source to prove this information??????

LOL, no problem. I enjoy Pretty Cure just as much as you do. Here's the link to the Saturday July 30th, 2010 page on YTV's site that lists Pretty Cure's season finale marathon
http://www.ytv.com/Schedule/default.aspx?y=2010&m=07&d=31 (to check out other dates on YTV's site, just change the d= to the day you want, or the m= to the month you want, but right now it only goes up to July 31, 2010)

Anime-Ash

Before the Saturday 11:30am episode of Pokemon episode, Andy said why they brought Pokemon back to Saturdays. He said: You guys kept e-mailing, and e-mailing, and e-mailing. Even my dad was e-mailing and he doesn't even know how to use the internet. And kept e-mailing, e-mailing, and e-mailing. And you asked for it, and you requested it, and I read all your emails and I said yes,yes. There's a lot of demand for this and I'm bringing it back. In celebration of father's day, or just in celebration of you, the Crunchers, the loyal Crunchers who watch every Saturday morning. Here it is, from me to you. Drum roll please.........POKEMON!!!!!! Right here on Crunch.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- To Thine Own Pokemon Be True
Tues- Battling a Cute Drama
Wed- Classroom Training
Thurs- Sliding into Seventh
Fri- A Pyramiding Rage

Saturday 11:30am- A Breed Stampede

*Pokemon DP Galactic Battles continues Mon-Fri at 7:50am, with reruns of the season.
*Pokemon airs Saturday mornings at 11:30am, with DP Galactic Battles starting with episode 2.
*Starting Monday June 28, the weekday run of DPGB moves to Mon-Fri at 12:05pm, for the summer.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*2 all-new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs this week on YTV with 1 full hour of episodes, The Fortune Cup Finale Part 2 and Web of Deceit Part 1, Saturday from 12:30pm-1:30pm. The Friday 7:25am timeslot re-airs Dueling Minds,on YTV. Starting July 2, the Friday 7:25am timeslot moves to Fridays at 12:30pm. New episodes are also scheduled to premiere on Saturdays, all throughout June and July.
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on the CW4Kids airs on Saturday from 11am-12pm, with 1 full hour of all-new episodes, with Season 2 Dark Signer arc episodes. Mark of the Monkey Part 4 and Whale of a Ride Part premiere this Saturday at 11am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids.
*Pretty Cure returns to YTV as the first season of Pretty Cure will come to an end on Saturday July 31,2010, with the final 5 episodes of the season airing from 2:00pm-4:30pm, only on YTV. The schedule is as follows:

*The World Dub Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres on YTV this Saturday at 12pm with the episode, Heated Battle!Gingka vs. Kyoua. The Thursday 7:25am timeslot re-airs episode 5. Beyblade Metal Fusion is scheduled to go into reruns starting Saturday July 3, and starting July 8, the Thursday 7:25am timeslot moves to Thursdays at 12:30pm.
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Confrontation.

Shneak

Wow! I totally missed Andy saying that. I'm one of the people that e-mailed. I'm so happy it worked, with help from other fans. Anybody else here email?

I'm also happy about YTV returning to newer episodes on Saturday. I never saw them. This has to be leading up to SLV.

Anime-Ash

Wow! I totally missed Andy saying that. I'm one of the people that e-mailed. I'm so happy it worked, with help from other fans. Anybody else here email?

I'm also happy about YTV returning to newer episodes on Saturday. I never saw them. This has to be leading up to SLV.
I didn't e-mail, but I'm shocked YTV actually listened o the Pokemon e-mails sent. Also, new episodes aren't airing on Saturday.The Saturday 11:30am run went back to DPGB episode 1. Don't worry though, cuz starting on Monday,Pokemon on weekdays moves to 12:05pm, and that run will continue on from where the Saturday run left off before Beyblade premiered.

Shneak

I didn't e-mail, but I'm shocked YTV actually listened o the Pokemon e-mails sent. Also, new episodes aren't airing on Saturday.The Saturday 11:30am run went back to DPGB episode 1. Don't worry though, cuz starting on Monday,Pokemon on weekdays moves to 12:05pm, and that run will continue on from where the Saturday run left off before Beyblade premiered.

Ohh. The weekdays have the new episodes. That's still good. I'm on summer break anyway.

Anime-Ash

Ohh. The weekdays have the new episodes. That's still good. I'm on summer break anyway.
That's good. You can finally see the episodes that you missed.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
12:05am

Mon- Three Sides to Every Story
Tues- Strategy Begins at Home
Wed- A Faux Oak Finish
Fri- Historical Mystery Tour

Saturday 11:30am- Ancient Family Matters

* The weekday run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles moves to Mon-Fri at 12:05pm, for the summer.
*The weekday run continues from where the Saturday run left off before Beyblade premiered.
*Pokemon airs Saturday mornings at 11:30am, with DP Galactic Battles starting with episode 3.
*Pokemon DPGB is pre-empted on Thursday due to Canada Day programming on YTV, all day long.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*2 all-new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's airs this week on YTV with 1 full hour of episodes, Web of Deceit Part 2 and Good Cop,Bad Cop, Saturday from 12:30pm-1:30pm. The Friday 7:25am timeslot moves to Fridays at 12:30pm for the summer, and re-airs Duel of the Dragons Part 1. New episodes are also scheduled to premiere on Saturdays, all throughout July.
*Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on the CW4Kids airs on Saturday from 11am-12pm, with 1 full hour of all-new episodes, with Season 2 Dark Signer arc episodes. Whale of a Ride Part 1 and Whale of a Ride Part 2 premiere this Saturday at 11am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids.

*Beyblade Metal Fusion moves into reruns on YTV. The Saturday timeslot re-airs episode 1. The Thursday 7:25am timeslot moves to Thursdays at 12:30pm for the summer, and re-airs Beyblade MF episode 7.
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:00am(Teletoon East)/10:00am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Exposed.
*Dinosaur King airs a repeat episode Saturday at 8:00am, with Season 2 episodes,on the CW4Kids. The CW4Kids has now reached the episodes that YTV hasn't aired, so you can watch D.King premieres on the CW4Kids.

Shneak

Beyblade has hit re-runs already!? That's kind of annoying, as it was just starting to get good.

And I just wanted to say, after the 2 episodes yesterday, I'm completely hooked on Yu-Gi-Oh 5D'S. They've entered a new story arc finally. I really like the characters and the new opening.

Cobalt_Latios

Hmm... been gone for a while. Mainly because of random stuff happening here and there... and because my faith in YTV dropped significantly. But, I'm glad that things are looking up.

With 3 "animes" back, let's hope YTV decides to bring some more.

Granted, I'm a little miffed that we won't get Sinnoh League Victors till fall, but given how YTV operates, I'm not surprised.

C_L

Shneak

Granted, I'm a little miffed that we won't get Sinnoh League Victors till fall, but given how YTV operates, I'm not surprised.
Has that been confirmed? Well, it's obvious too. Meh.

Hopefully YTV gets through Yu-Gi-Oh 5D'S this summer, and then gets the season 4 dub of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. 2 episodes a week is a decent pace.

Anime-Ash

Great News- YTV will be running a 4-episode marathon of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles on Saturday July 10 from 2:00pm-4:00pm, with DP150-DP153(Unlocking the Red Chain of Events(Galactic Finale)- The Treasure is All Mine).

Beyblade has hit re-runs already!? That's kind of annoying, as it was just starting to get good.

And I just wanted to say, after the 2 episodes yesterday, I'm completely hooked on Yu-Gi-Oh 5D'S. They've entered a new story arc finally. I really like the characters and the new opening.
Yeah, I agree with everything you said. They get to a good episode of Beyblade and then they decide to air reruns. They're probably waiting for CN to catch up, although I know CN wouldn't wait for YTV.
5D'S is also amazing. I've seen all these episodes YTV's been airing on the CW4Kids, and they're just great. The animation when Yusei and Jack were dueling was just amazing, and music, animation, opening, and everything about both episodes and both these arcs are just amazing also. Hol123, wait till you get deeper into the arc. The CW4Kids is currently airing the Dark Signer arc with 2 all-new episodes also.
Hmm... been gone for a while. Mainly because of random stuff happening here and there... and because my faith in YTV dropped significantly. But, I'm glad that things are looking up.

With 3 "animes" back, let's hope YTV decides to bring some more.

C_L
Good to see you back C_L. Why did you lose so much faith in YTV, they've been airing Pokemon exceptionally well. I dunno if YTV will be airing more anime, but hopefully we get new Pokemon, new 5D's, new Beyblade, new Pretty Cure, new GX(if dubbed), and there's rumours of an Ocean dub of DBZ Kai.
Has that been confirmed? Well, it's obvious too. Meh.

Hopefully YTV gets through Yu-Gi-Oh 5D'S this summer, and then gets the season 4 dub of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. 2 episodes a week is a decent pace.
YTV won't finish 5D's by the end of the summer. They'll be like on episode 47/48. Pokemon DP SLV hasn't been confirmed but I'm going by the way YTV premiered the other seasons of DP. Has GX Season 4 dubbed been confirmed, judging by your sig?

Shneak

Has GX Season 4 dubbed been confirmed, judging by your sig?
Yeah, I think. 4Kids said that they are dubbing GX season 4 before they dub 5D's season 3. It's supposed to be out by September.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Aw well, no new Pokemon episode...
This fall perhaps...?

On the other hand, bring back Naruto Shippuden and Bleach, dammit YTV!

Also, Happy Canada Day!

In off-topic; did you see protests in G20 summit? That was disaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.