• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime-Ash

bump

episodes look good this week
LOOL yeahh i guess, especially Pursuing a Lofty Goal(I love that episode), but reruns are getting tiring.
Anybody watch Beyblade? I had to stop watching. I hated it.
I'm still watching it. New episodes are still airing on Saturdays. I really enjoyed it, and it supposedly has a better dub than the first series. Also hol123, have you been watching the CW4Kids Toonzai?

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
7:30am

Mon- The Lonely Snover
Tues- Stopped in the Name of Love
Wed- Old Rivals, New Tricks
Thurs- To Thine Own Pokemon Be True
Fri- Battling a Cute Drama

* The weekday run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles begins continues, Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
*Pokemon on Saturday is pre-empted due to a Beyblade all-new-4-episode marathon airing from 12pm-2pm.
* No new episodes this week.
* On Saturday October 9, a special Pokemon marathon will be airing from 12:00am-2:00pm, with the 2 Battle Frontier episodes and the 2-episode Riolu Pokemon Ranger episodes from DPBD. This is probably to promote the release of the new Pokemon Ranger game.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- Saturday morning, 1 Full Hour starting at 9:30am, New episode at 10am, on CW4Kids
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 9:30am and 10:00am. Episodes 5 will be airing at 9:30am. An all-new episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing Saturday at 10am with the episode, The End of Snake Way! King Kai's Bizarre Test! 2 all new episodes will air every week after that.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- ALL NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 10:30am on CW4Kids
* The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 10:30am and 11:00am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Trash Talk at 10:30am and A Duel With Interest at 11:00am.
Beyblade Metal Fusion Premieres on YTV, 4 All-New episodes,Saturday starting at 12pm.
**A special Beyblade marathon will be airing from 12:00pm-2:00pm, with 4 all-new episodes. The episodes are: Mysterious Hyoma at 12pm, The Magnificent Aries at 12:30pm,The Silver Pegasus at 1pm, and Green Hades at 1:30pm. Beyblade MF, Wednesdays at 7:00am, will re-air episode 9.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV is pre-empted for the next 2 weeks due to a Beyblade marathon air this Saturday, and a Pokemon marathon airing next Saturday. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Supersensory Shakedown.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:30am(Teletoon East)/10:30am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Yje Secret of the Orb. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes.
*Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 11:30am on the CW4Kids.

BLinD FaLCoN

Go Leafs Go!
@anime ash

meant DBZ episodes look good;
anyway we get a "new" episode of DBZ this saturday tho so thats good

and i cant watch beyblade, i dont like the voices, especially jinga, and his fat friend with the bull blade(only watched 2-3 episodes dont kno his name)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm still watching it. New episodes are still airing on Saturdays. I really enjoyed it, and it supposedly has a better dub than the first series. Also hol123, have you been watching the CW4Kids Toonzai?

Yup. Old Yu-Gi-Oh and Road to Destiny.

I turned Beyblade on again. I had no idea what was going on. His dad was there and stuff. I guess I should watch the marathon.

Any word on what the 2 Battle Frontier episodes are? Probably Deoxys Crisis.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
man i have been real busy and missed a ton of episodes and when i couldnt find them on the internet i just stopped for a while and last week watched pokemon at 7:30am and its still pretty early from where i left off so if i cant find the episodes ill just keep on on ytv

Anime-Ash

YTV Pokemon Schedule Updates- After the weekday run of DPGB ends its run on November 16, it will go back to Battle Frontier on November 17th. Also, there are no listings at all for Saturdays at 12:30pm in November. So either, Pokemon on Saturdays has been replaced by something or the new season of DP SLV will be premiering in November. We'll find out soon.

@anime ash

meant DBZ episodes look good;
anyway we get a "new" episode of DBZ this saturday tho so thats good

and i cant watch beyblade, i dont like the voices, especially jinga, and his fat friend with the bull blade(only watched 2-3 episodes dont kno his name)
Ohh my bad. Still, the new DBZ episode today was good, as well as the Beyblade marathon. Beyblade MF is really good, you get used to the voices after a while.
Yup. Old Yu-Gi-Oh and Road to Destiny.

I turned Beyblade on again. I had no idea what was going on. His dad was there and stuff. I guess I should watch the marathon.

Any word on what the 2 Battle Frontier episodes are? Probably Deoxys Crisis.
You should also try and watch DBZ Kai on the CW4Kids Toonzai. The BF episodes aren't listed as the Deoxys episode but I'm hoping it's a mistake on YTV's part.
man i have been real busy and missed a ton of episodes and when i couldnt find them on the internet i just stopped for a while and last week watched pokemon at 7:30am and its still pretty early from where i left off so if i cant find the episodes ill just keep on on ytv
Good to see you back. What episode did you leave off at?

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- Classroom Training
Tues- Sliding Into Seventh
Wed- A Pyramiding Rage
Thurs- Pillars of Friendship
Fri- Frozen on Their Tracks
Pokemon Battle Frontier
Saturday 12:00pm-1:00pm

Saturday 12pm- Aipom and Circumstance
Saturday 12:30pm- Strategy Tomorrow, Comedy Tonight
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimension
Saturday 1:00pm-2:00pm

Saturday 1pm- Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 1
Saturday 1:30pm- Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu Part 2

* The weekday run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles begins continues, Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
*A special Pokemon marathon is airing this week to commemorate the release of the new Pokemon Ranger game, Saturday from 12:00pm-2:00pm. 2 episodes of Pokemon Battle Frontier will be airing Saturday from 12pm-1pm, while the 2 Ranger episodes from DP Battle Dimension will be airing, Saturday from 1pm-2pm.
* Coincidentally, a Pokemon marathon is airing on the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend, just like last year when DP Galactic Battles premiered and a 6-episode marathon aired. This means it's been 1 year since DPGB premiered on YTV, and hopefully, the Saturday Thanksgiving Pokemon marathon is an annual thing on YTV.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- ALL-NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday morning, starting at 9:30am
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of all-new episodes at 9:30am and 10:00am. A new DBZ Kai will be airing at 9:30am with the episode, The Battle with Ten-Times Gravity! Goku's Race Against the Clock!. Another all-new episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing Saturday at 10am with the episode, Shenron Appears! The Saiyans Arrive Sooner than Expected! 2 all new episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 9:30am.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- ALL NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 10:30am on CW4Kids
* The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 10:30am and 11:00am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes The Wicked Spirit at 10:30am and French Twist Part 1 at 11:00am.
Beyblade Metal Fusion Episode Premieres on YTV,
*Beyblade Metal Fusion is pre-empted this week on YTV due to the Pokemon marathon airing on Saturday. Beyblade MF, Wednesdays at 7:00am, will re-air episode 10.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV is pre-empted this week due to the Pokemon marathon airing on Saturday. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Digging Deeper Part 1. Episode 2 of 5D's also airs Friday at 7:00am.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
Bakugan Premiere Sunday at 7:30am, and Bakugan Marathon, 4 ALL-NEW episodes, Sunday starting at 2pm.
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:30am(Teletoon East)/10:30am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Partners 'til the End. Also, a special Bakugan Gundalian Invaders marathon will be airing tomorrow from 2:00pm-4:00pm, with 4 ALL-NEW episodes. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes.
*Dinosaur King airs Saturday at 11:30am on the CW4Kids.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Good to see you back. What episode did you leave off at?

well i left off at where they met the gible but lately found some episodes and im on "The Fleeing Tower of Sunyshore!" i watched it in the jap version but will be my first time in english

Shneak

YTV Pokemon Schedule Updates- After the weekday run of DPGB ends its run on November 16, it will go back to Battle Frontier on November 17th. Also, there are no listings at all for Saturdays at 12:30pm in November. So either, Pokemon on Saturdays has been replaced by something or the new season of DP SLV will be premiering in November. We'll find out soon.

A small glimmer of hope right there.

Going back to Battle Frontier instead of GB, or even BD and DP??

And YTV should no better than replace it again. Remember the emails? I'm prepared to do it again.

*HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE*

poizonsting

Pokemon master
ytv still hasnt shown the new season yet?

New season as in Season 13 (Sinnoh league victors)? No. I'm guessing they'll be airing season 13 once the english version of B/W hits the market to commemorate the new game, which is probably some time next year *sigh*. They've done it before as well. Battle Frontier started airing when FR/LG english version came out in DS. Then there's D/P - YTV started airing it when the game in english hit the market.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
New season as in Season 13 (Sinnoh league victors)? No. I'm guessing they'll be airing season 13 once the english version of B/W hits the market to commemorate the new game, which is probably some time next year *sigh*. They've done it before as well. Battle Frontier started airing when FR/LG english version came out in DS. Then there's D/P - YTV started airing it when the game in english hit the market.

wow really? thats lame good thing im catching up on the computer and not waiting for ytv to get it as i planned not gonna wait till spring to watch something i can watch now on the computer

cg_25

Trainer Trainer
We should all lobby YTV so that they'll start showing at least one new episode a week; which is how it's done in Japan and on Cartoon Network.

Personally, I would rather have one new episode of SLV a week than get them all dumped on us every day over a short period of time like they normally do.

I suggest email spamming ;)

poizonsting

Pokemon master
We should all lobby YTV so that they'll start showing at least one new episode a week; which is how it's done in Japan and on Cartoon Network.

Personally, I would rather have one new episode of SLV a week than get them all dumped on us every day over a short period of time like they normally do.

That didn't work so far. I have seen many posts on YTV forum with these sorts of requests, suggestions, and whatnot but I'm yet to see YTV implement them. Remember how they totally removed Bionix from YTV's schedule. Ever since fans have been appealing, emailing YTV but to no avail - they're just not listening to the fanbase.

Anyway I also agree on showing one new episode per week, let be Saturday or Sunday instead of dumping all the new episodes at us everyday at weird times like 8:30 in the morning, which makes it impossible for most people to watch them since they're at school/work or doing whatever gotta do.

Last edited:

Shneak

I'm wondering if they even have it yet, but if they do, I'd email spam.

Anime-Ash

well i left off at where they met the gible but lately found some episodes and im on "The Fleeing Tower of Sunyshore!" i watched it in the jap version but will be my first time in english
You're ahead of YTV then. The episode you're on is part of the new season YTV hasn't aired yet.
A small glimmer of hope right there.

Going back to Battle Frontier instead of GB, or even BD and DP??

And YTV should no better than replace it again. Remember the emails? I'm prepared to do it again.

*HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE*
I'm thinking it is the new season, but I don't want YTV airing it Saturdays at 12:30pm. I'd rather have Saturday at 11:30am or 12pm.
ytv still hasnt shown the new season yet?
Nope
Exactly, that is what I believe. They've done it many times before, so they'll probably do it once again.

I suggest email spamming
That didn't work so far. I have seen many posts on YTV forum with these sorts of requests, suggestions, and whatnot but I'm yet to see YTV implement them. Remember how they totally removed Bionix from YTV's schedule. Ever since fans have been appealing, emailing YTV but to no avail - they're just not listening to the fanbase.

Anyway I also agree on showing one new episode per week, let be Saturday or Sunday instead of dumping all the new episodes at us everyday at weird times like 8:30 in the morning, which makes it impossible for most people to watch them since they're at school/work or doing whatever gotta do.
Actually, e-mail spamming worked before with Pokemon on YTV. When Beyblade MF premiered and they replaced Pokemon on Saturdays, people e-mailed and stuff and they brought it back. Andy from Crunch said it, and they even made commercials about it during the summer.
Also, although I really want to see DP SLV, I'd rather wait until January 2011 because if YTV premiered it right now or next month, it will definitely get pre-empted due to Christmas specials and stuff. When YTV pre-empts, sometimes they skip episodes. If they premiered it in January or April or something, we could get a new weekly episode without pre-emptions or a weekday run of new episodes. Also, I want YTV to move it to a better timeslot, like Saturday at 11:30am or 12pm.
I'm wondering if they even have it yet, but if they do, I'd email spam.
I think they have DP SLV. I wouldn't be surprised if they got it the same time CN did.

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- Pedal to the Mettle
Tues- Evolving Strategies
Wed- Uncrushing Defeat
Thurs- Promoting Healthy Tangrowth
Fri- Beating the Bustle and Hustle
Pokemon Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
Saturday at 12:30pm

Saturday 12:30pm- The Lonely Snover

* The weekday run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles continues, Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
*The Saturday run of DPGB continues with episode 21, Saturday at 12:30pm.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- ALL-NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday morning, starting at 10:00am
*DBZ Kai moves to Saturdays at 10am with 1 full hour of episodes. Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of all-new episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. A new DBZ Kai will be airing at 10:00am with the episode, Yamcha's Struggle! The Terrible Saibamen! Another all-new episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing Saturday at 10:30am with the episode, Sit Tight, Chiaotzu! Tien's Screaming Tri-Beam! 2 all new episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- ALL NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
* 5D's moves to Saturdays at 11am with 1 full hour of episodes. The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes French Twist Part 2 at 11:00am and Synchro Strait at 11:30am.
*The Canadian Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion airs Saturday at 12:00pm with the episode, Conquer the Tag-Team Battle.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV airs Mark of the Monkey Part 3, Saturday at 1:00pm. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Digging Deeper Part 2.
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:30am(Teletoon East)/10:30am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Dragonoid Colossus. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes. Another timeslot has been added for Snoic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

Last edited:

Anime-Ash

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- Gateway to Ruin
Tues- Three Sides to Every Story
Wed- Strategy Begins at Home
Thurs- A Faux Oak Finish
Fri- Historical Mystery Tour
Pokemon Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles

Saturday 12:30pm- Stopped in the Name of Love

*The Saturday run of DPGB continues with episode 22, Saturday at 12:30pm.
*The Saturday 12:30pm timeslots for November will still be DPGB continuing its current Saturday run.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of all-new episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. A new DBZ Kai will be airing at 10:00am with the episode, Will Goku Make it in Time?! Three Hours Until the Battle Resumes! Another all-new episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing Saturday at 10:30am with the episode, Farewell, Piccolo! Goku's Furious Counterattack! 2 all new episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- ALL NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
*The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Synchro Solution at 11:00am and Acceleration at 11:30am.
*The Canadian Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion airs Saturday at 12:00pm with the episode, Begin! The Survival Battle!.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV airs Mark of the Monkey Part 4, Saturday at 1:00pm. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Digging Deeper Part 3.
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:30am(Teletoon East)/10:30am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Forgiveness. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes. Another timeslot has been added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

Shneak

Nope. December is all holiday specials and pre-emptions. Probably January or around the B/W release date.

That's what I thought.

Then it will definitely be Marce/April, around BW's release.

Anime-Ash

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- Challenging a Towering Figure
Tues- Where No Togepi Has Gone Before
Wed- An Egg Scramble
Thurs- Gone With the Windworks
Fri- A Rivalry to Gible On

*The Saturday run of DPGB is pre-empted due to Halloween programming.
*The Saturday 12:30pm timeslots for November will still be DPGB continuing its current Saturday run.
*I don't know if anybody has noticed, but every DPGB episode since Historical Mystery Tour, has aired on the same day during each of the DPGB runs.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of all-new episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. A new DBZ Kai will be airing at 10:00am with the episode, The Power of the Kaio-Ken! Goku vs. Vegeta! Another all-new episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing Saturday at 10:30am with the episode, An All-Out Kamehameha! Vegeta's Terrible Transformation! 2 all new episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
*The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Proud Demon Chaos King at 11:00am and He Enters! The Super Elite Transfer Student at 11:30am.
*Beyblade Metal Fusion is pre-empted this week due to Halloween programming.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV is pre-empted on Saturday due to Halloween programming. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Clash of the Dragons Part 1. Pipe Dreams, from Season 1, will be airing Friday at 7:00am.
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:30am(Teletoon East)/10:30am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Into the Storm. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes. Another timeslot has been added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

Last edited:

Anime-Ash

YTV Pokemon Schedule

Mon- Dressed for Jess Success
Tues- Bagged Then Tagged
Wed- Try for the Family Stone
Thurs- Sticking With Who You Know
Fri- Unlocking the Red Chain of Events
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Sinnoh League Victors

Saturday 12:30pm- Regaining the Home Advantage (NEW)

* Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors premieres Saturday at 12:30pm, with the episode, Regaining the Home Advantage.
* New Episode: Regaining the Home Advantage Saturday at 12:30pm
*SEASON PREMIERE OF SINNOH LEAGUE VICTORS, SATURDAY AT 12:30PM

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of all-new episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. A new DBZ Kai will be airing at 10:00am with the episode, Goku on the Ropes! Pin Your Hopes on the Spirit Bomb! Another all-new episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing Saturday at 10:30am with the episode, Defeat the Invincible Vegeta! Work a Miracle, Gohan! 2 all new episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
*The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Dawn of the Duel Board Part 2 at 11:00am and Putting it All Together at 11:30am.
*The Canadian Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion airs Saturday at 12:00pm with the episode, Warriors on a Deserted Island.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV airs Whale of a Ride Part 1, Saturday at 1:00pm. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Clash of the Dragons Part 2.
* The World Premiere of an episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders premieres tomorrow, at 7:30am(Teletoon East)/10:30am(Teletoon West), with the episode, Jake Returns. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.