• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime-Ash

POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL SINNOH LEAGUE VICTORS PREMIERES TODAY, SATURDAY NOVEMBER 6 AT 12:30PM. This was just announced on YTV's home page.
Without any prior indication, YTV's website has confirmed new episodes of Pokemon will premiere today, Saturday, at 12:30pm.
Looking forward to seeing the new theme song, and I'm so happy YTV is finally premiering it.
POKEMON DP SINNOH LEAGUE VICTORS PREMIERES TODAY AT 12:30PM

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Woo! Finally! Yeah, just checked YTV's homepage and it looks like they have defied all odds and finally premiering season 13. November/December is usually the holiday season, so there was little chance that they'd be premiering Sinnoh League Victors around this time. Also, taking into account of their usual strategy of premiering a new season when the new game is released, this is certainly a bold step for YTV for premiering season 13 so early. Maybe it was because of the email spam tactics, who knows LOL :p

I wish they would premier new episodes on every Sunday instead. I have to go to work shortly after 1 PM, so it kinda sucks for me :(

EDIT: Wait...WTF?!?! Why does the episode info show "Old Rivals, New Tricks"?

Last edited:
you know what this means

You know what this means though. YTV will need to repeat this season over and over again (as it airs an episode per day) more often as it has premiered very early. Oh well.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Holy ****.

I didn't check this thread before, and then it came on, and I was like WTF is this real!?!?

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Apparently YTV have changed the episode info to the correct one "Regaining the Home Advantage" and premiering the new season now. Cool!

Cobalt_Latios

Wow, it sure took YTV a while.

Though, November seems reasonable in timing. Now the question is, will it be consistent?

C_L

Shneak

Though, November seems reasonable in timing. Now the question is, will it be consistent?

C_L

They could find a way to screw it up like they've done before, but hopefully they don't.

At least the long wait is over, and YTV kind of surprised us with it.

Anime-Ash

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! THAT WAS A GREAT PREMIERE. Although, really unexpected, with no promotion, I'm glad YTV did premiere the new season. I just found out yesterday around 12am when I saw it on YTV's homepage, and I posted it right away. I thought some of you guys wouldn't have seen it cuz u didn't know, but I'm glad all of you guys tuned in.
Really loved the opening theme, and I was still in shock when I actually saw the theme song. It was a great surprise on YTV's part.

Also, new episodes are scheduled to premiere every Saturday at 12:30pm, for all of November,according to YTV's website. In December, the Saturday 12:30pm timeslot is pre-empted the entire month, meaning no new episodes in December.

Woo! Finally! Yeah, just checked YTV's homepage and it looks like they have defied all odds and finally premiering season 13. November/December is usually the holiday season, so there was little chance that they'd be premiering Sinnoh League Victors around this time. Also, taking into account of their usual strategy of premiering a new season when the new game is released, this is certainly a bold step for YTV for premiering season 13 so early. Maybe it was because of the email spam tactics, who knows LOL

I wish they would premier new episodes on every Sunday instead. I have to go to work shortly after 1 PM, so it kinda sucks for me

EDIT: Wait...WTF?!?! Why does the episode info show "Old Rivals, New Tricks"?
The thing that I find weird is that YTV knew they were premiering season this week, yet they didn't mention it all either on TV, or through their website, right until the day before the premiere. I'm also wishing for a better timeslot, maybe at 11:30am.

You know what this means though. YTV will need to repeat this season over and over again (as it airs an episode per day) more often as it has premiered very early. Oh well.
No, they should premiere episodes weekly. I almost 100% sure they're gonna do some type of promotion for B/W. In that case, they can premiere episodes on weekdays or double up on premieres on Saturdays.
Holy ****.

I didn't check this thread before, and then it came on, and I was like WTF is this real!?!?
LOOOOL, I had just posted it some hours before. It was unknown to everybody. I would have been very angry if I thought it was juss a DPGB rerun, and missed the episode.
same. I just found it on now.
I hope they keep this trend of showing episodes on Saturdays!
They will show new episodes on Saturdays for all of November. None in December though.
Apparently YTV have changed the episode info to the correct one "Regaining the Home Advantage" and premiering the new season now. Cool!
Yeup, all the new episodes for the month are listed under the Saturday 12:30pm timeslot for that day.

C_L
It took about 5 and a half months. That's pretty good for YTV actually LOOL. We;re the first country to get DP:SLV after the US though.
They could find a way to screw it up like they've done before, but hopefully they don't.

At least the long wait is over, and YTV kind of surprised us with it.
I agree, it was a surprise no one expected, and hopefully, they don't screw it up.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles
7:30am

Mon- The Needs of the Three
Tues- The Battle Finale of Legend
Wed- The Treasure is All Mine
Thurs- Mastering Current Events
Fri- Double-Time Battle Training
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Sinnoh League Victors
Saturday at 12:30pm

Saturday 12:30pm- Short and To the Punch (NEW)

* The weekday run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles continues, Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
* An all new episode of Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
* New Episode: Short and To the Punch Saturday at 12:30pm
*1 new episode this week, New episodes every Saturday in November, no new episodes in December.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- ALL-NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday morning, starting at 10:00am
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of all-new episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. A new DBZ Kai will be airing at 10:00am with the episode, Dawn of the Fierce Battle... The Star of Hope Is Piccolo's Homeland! Another all-new episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing Saturday at 10:30am with the episode, The Ship Is Resting in Yunzabit! Time to Blast Off for Planet Namek! 2 all new episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- ALL NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
*The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes A New Friend Part 2 at 11:00am and The Catch Up Part 1 at 11:30am.
Beyblade Metal Fusion Episode Premieres on YTV,
*The Canadian Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion airs Saturday at 12:00pm with the episode, The Fearsome Libra.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV airs Whale of a Ride Part 2, Saturday at 1:00pm. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Yje Sings of Time.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
Bakugan-New Episodes at a New Time-Sundays at 1:30pm
* The Canadian Premiere of new episodes of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders moves to a new time starting tomorrow, Sundays at 1:30pm(Teletoon East)/4:30pm(Teletoon West), with the episode, Genesis. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes. Another timeslot has been added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

NEW EPISODE OF POKEMON DP SINNOH LEAGUE VICTORS, SATURDAY AT 12:30PM!!

Shneak

Is it all holiday stuff in December?

And about the SLV reruns: I think they'll be much more rewatchable than the other seasons. We have the Grand Festival, the League, and a few contests and a gym battle. Hardly any fillers, and even if you remember an entire episode, the battles are good. The last season of a saga is always the best.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
WOW I would so too miss it -_- Just my f**kin luck!
SIGH
Going to Youtube to get caught up for this saturday

Anime-Ash

Is it all holiday stuff in December?

And about the SLV reruns: I think they'll be much more rewatchable than the other seasons. We have the Grand Festival, the League, and a few contests and a gym battle. Hardly any fillers, and even if you remember an entire episode, the battles are good. The last season of a saga is always the best.
Yeahh they're showing holiday specials and stuff all December, pre-empting the new Pokemon episodes. I agree about the SLV reruns. They're gonna be very entertaining, as both premieres and repeats.
WOW I would so too miss it -_- Just my f**kin luck!
SIGH
Going to Youtube to get caught up for this saturday
Lool DC, good to see you back. Hopefully, you caught the new episode yesterday.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Galactic Battles

Mon- A Meteoric Rise to Excellence
Tues- Gotta Get a Gible
Pokemon Battle Frontier

Wed- Fear Factor Phony
Thurs- Sweet Baby James
Fri- A Chip Off the Old Brock

Saturday 12:30pm- A Marathon Rivalry (NEW)

* The weekday run of Pokemon DP Galactic Battles continues and ends, Tuesday at 7:30am.
* A new run of Pokemon Battle Frontier will begin starting Wednesday at 7:30am.
* An all new episode of Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
* New Episode: A Marathon Rivalry Saturday at 12:30pm
*1 new episode this week, New episodes every Saturday in November, no new episodes in December.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of all-new episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. A new DBZ Kai will be airing at 10:00am with the episode, A Powerful New Foe! Frieza, Ruler of the Universe! Another all-new episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing Saturday at 10:30am with the episode,The Rebellion Against Frieza! Vegeta's Burning Ambition! 2 all new episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- ALL NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
*The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Get With the Program Part 2 at 11:00am and Will the Real Jack Atlas, Please Stand Up, Part 1 at 11:30am.
*The Canadian Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion airs Saturday at 12:00pm with the episode, The Road to the Battle Bladers.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV goes into reruns as the 52 episodes season YTV ordered has reached the end. New episode YTV premieres haven't been announced yet. Episode 1 will re-air Saturday at 1:00pm. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Surely You Jest Part 1.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
* The Canadian Premiere of new episodes of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders airs in its new timeslot, Sundays at 1:30pm(Teletoon East)/4:30pm(Teletoon West), with the episode, Infiltrated. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes. Another timeslot has been added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
God damn it, I missed two new previous episodes...
(Is there repeat? In YTV or Anime on Demand?)
:(

I will watch this Saturday from now on...
Special thanks to Anime-Ash.

Beside, how are you, Anime-Ash?

poizonsting

Pokemon master

Does YTV Anime On Demand even exist anymore? I know of YTV On Demand on channel 211 on Rogers, but it doesn't have Pokemon - it only have Spongebob and some other crap. And don't worry, they will rerun the episodes once Sinnoh League Victors is over, or maybe quarter/half way through it, until you get sick and tired of all those reruns LOL (reminds me of Galactic Battles).

Anime-Ash

I will watch this Saturday from now on...
Special thanks to Anime-Ash.

Beside, how are you, Anime-Ash?
LOOL,good to hear from you, theboar. I'm doing well, enjoying new Pokemon episodes. How are you also doing? Hopefully, you'll be able to catch up on the new episodes and watch the one airing this Saturday also.
Does YTV Anime On Demand even exist anymore? I know of YTV On Demand on channel 211 on Rogers, but it doesn't have Pokemon - it only have Spongebob and some other crap. And don't worry, they will rerun the episodes once Sinnoh League Victors is over, or maybe quarter/half way through it, until you get sick and tired of all those reruns LOL (reminds me of Galactic Battles).
You're right Poisonsting, YTV Anime/Bionix on Demand doesn't exist anymore, so reruns of DP SLV will have to be seen once they reair on YTV. LOOOL and so true about the Galactic Battles comment.

Noooooo!

No! Did I just see what I think I saw a few minutes ago on the TV? I swore I seen the Battle Frontier opening. Why is YTV going THAT FAR BACK?!!!!!!!!

Shneak

YTV messed up their Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's episode again. I hope they aren't starting over.

Anime-Ash

No! Did I just see what I think I saw a few minutes ago on the TV? I swore I seen the Battle Frontier opening. Why is YTV going THAT FAR BACK?!!!!!!!
They were just done re-airing reruns of DPGB. So, I guess that means they went back to the beginning of BF, kinda like what they did last year when they aired Advanced Battle again. Don't worry though, new DP:SLV episodes will still air on Saturdays.
YTV messed up their Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's episode again. I hope they aren't starting over.
They didn't mess it up. YTV initially ordered a 52-episode season of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Last week, they reached their 52nd episode, meaning they aired all the episodes they had. We can assume YTV may have new episodes, but no date for the YTV premieres has been announced.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Battle Frontier

Mon- Wheel of Frontier
Tues- May's Egg-cellent Adventure
Wed- Weekend Warrior
Thurs- On Olden Pond
Fri- Tactics Theatrics

Saturday 12:30pm- Yes in Dee Dee, It's Dawn (NEW)

* The new run of Pokemon Battle Frontier continues Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
* New Episode: Yes in Dee Dee, It's Dawn Saturday at 12:30pm
*1 new episode this week, No new episodes in December.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of all-new episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. A new DBZ Kai will be airing at 10:00am with the episode, Protect the Dragon Balls! The Namekians' All-Out Attack! Another all-new episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing Saturday at 10:30am with the episode,Dodoria's Terrifying Chase! A Truth Revealed to Vegeta! 2 all new episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
*The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Will the Real Jack Atlas, Please Stand Up, Part 2 at 11:00am and Duelist for Hire at 11:30am.
*The Canadian Premiere of an all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion airs Saturday at 12:00pm with the episode, The Beautiful Eagle. Episode 17 re-airs Wednesday at 7:00am.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV goes into reruns as the 52 episodes season YTV ordered has reached the end. New episode YTV premieres haven't been announced yet. Episode 2 will re-air Saturday at 1:00pm. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Surely You Jest Part 2.
* The Canadian Premiere of new episodes of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders airs in its new timeslot, Sundays at 1:30pm(Teletoon East)/4:30pm(Teletoon West), with the episode,True Evolution. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.