• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Recorded, will watch it later. Poizonsting, thanks for well-informed. In that case, I shall be patience whenever it rerun. I'm doing well, busy stuffs at college and work tiredly, Anime-Ash. And played other games to finish everything as soon as possible.

So... three Unova starters revealed - Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott...
As we know what name combined are, according on Serebii front page...
...except Oshawott.

I was thinking... could it be... Oshawa + Otter
What do you think?

poizonsting

Pokemon master
There's already a place for this to discuss.

Anyway, to address your inquiry, Oshawott is likely to be derived from ocean + shell + water + otter. But I think it's Oshawa + water + otter, because Oshawa, Ontario is a city surrounded by lakes, and some of these lakes are protected for sea otters to reside.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I've missed the last 4 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's (RtD). I hope I can catch it this week.

Anime-Ash

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Battle Frontier
7:30am

Mon- Reversing the Charges
Tues- The Green Guardian
Wed- From Cradle to Save
Thurs- Time Warp Heals All Wounds
Fri- Queen of the Serpentine
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Sinnoh League Victors
Saturday at 12:30pm

Saturday 12:30pm- Regaining the Home Advantage

* The weekday run of Pokemon Battle Frontier continues Mon-Fri at 7:30am.
* The season premiere episode of Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
*No new episodes in December.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- ALL-NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday morning, starting at 10:00am
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of all-new episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. A new DBZ Kai will be airing at 10:00am with the episode, Vegeta's Covert Maneuvers! A Tragic Assault on the Namekians! Another all-new episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing Saturday at 10:30am with the episode,Friends Reborn! Zarbon's Hideous Transformation! 2 all new episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- ALL NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
*The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Showdown at Sundown, Part 1 at 11:00am and Showdown at Sundown, Part 2 at 11:30am.
Beyblade Metal Fusion Episode Premieres on YTV,
*Episode 1 of Beyblade Metal Fusion re-airs Saturday at 12pm. Episode 18 re-airs Wednesday at 7:00am.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV is pre-empted every Saturday in December. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Surely You Jest Part 2. Also, episode 5 of 5D's re-airs Friday at 7:00am.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
Bakugan-New Episodes at a New Time-Sundays at 1:30pm
* The Canadian Premiere of new episodes of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders airs in its new timeslot, Sundays at 1:30pm(Teletoon East)/4:30pm(Teletoon West), with the episode,Redemption. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes. Another timeslot has been added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Guess what...YTV have already started to rerun Sinnoh League Victors after airing like 4 episodes lol. I thought December is the holiday season for YTV, which means no new Pokemon episode for the entire month, not even reruns.

Oh well, I hope they don't torture us with the reruns of 4 episodes over and over for the next 2 months >.>

theboar

Entei is Entei!
:O!! Perfect!
I missed it four weeks ago, then it will show again tomorrow!
Talk about lucky... or unlucky...

Cobalt_Latios

Anime-Ash

Guess what...YTV have already started to rerun Sinnoh League Victors after airing like 4 episodes lol. I thought December is the holiday season for YTV, which means no new Pokemon episode for the entire month, not even reruns.

Oh well, I hope they don't torture us with the reruns of 4 episodes over and over for the next 2 months >.>
Don't worry. New episodes are scheduled to resume Saturday January 1st, in a special timeslot, at 9:30am. New epiosdes will then air every Saturday in January at 12:30pm.
:O!! Perfect!
I missed it four weeks ago, then it will show again tomorrow!
Talk about lucky... or unlucky...
LOOL, for you, you can say it's lucky.
Ugh. Christmas shows already?
Lol, it is December
Suddenly, I feel pretty good about not having Cable. Who would have thought?

C_L
That also means you'll be missing new Pokemon episodes on TV.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Battle Frontier

Mon- Off the Unbeaten Path
Tues- Harley Rides Again
Wed- Odd Pokemon Out
Thurs- Spontaneous Combusken
Fri- Cutting the Ties That Bind
Saturday at 12:30pm

Saturday 12:30pm- Short and to the Punch

* Episode 2 of Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors airs Saturday at 12:30pm.
*No new episodes in December.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- ALL-NEW, Season finale,1 full hour, Saturday morning, starting at 10:00am
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with a 1 full hour season finale of all-new episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. A new DBZ Kai will be airing at 10:00am with the episode, Power Up, Krillin! Frieza's Mounting Apprehension! Another all-new episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing Saturday at 10:30am with the episode,The Scheme Is Shattered! Vegeta Strikes Back at Zarbon! 2 all new episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- ALL NEW, 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
*The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny episodes premieres this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes The Race to Escape, Part 1 at 11:00am and The Race to Escape, Part 2 at 11:30am.
*Episode 2 of Beyblade Metal Fusion re-airs Saturday at 12pm. Episode 19 re-airs Wednesday at 7:00am.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV is pre-empted every Saturday in December. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Mark of the Spider Part 1. Also, episode 6 of 5D's re-airs Friday at 7:00am.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
* The Canadian Premiere of new episodes of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders airs in its new timeslot, Sundays at 1:30pm(Teletoon East)/4:30pm(Teletoon West), with the episode,Jake's Last Stand. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes. Another timeslot has been added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Don't worry. New episodes are scheduled to resume Saturday January 1st, in a special timeslot, at 9:30am. New epiosdes will then air every Saturday in January at 12:30pm.

Ah. What's the deal with the odd timeslot?

By the way, do you (or anyone else for that matter) know if YTV are gonna air any Pokemon special shorts this holiday season? I remember, last year they aired a Pikachu winter shorts (could be Pikachu's holiday, I don't recall properly) around this time. So I was wondering if they would the same this year as well.

Anime-Ash

Ah. What's the deal with the odd timeslot?

By the way, do you (or anyone else for that matter) know if YTV are gonna air any Pokemon special shorts this holiday season? I remember, last year they aired a Pikachu winter shorts (could be Pikachu's holiday, I don't recall properly) around this time. So I was wondering if they would the same this year as well.
There gonna be showing specials in Pokemon's regular timeslot, so they're airing a new episode at that special time, only for that Saturday. Also, there is no holiday special for Pokemon this year, sadly. Actually,there is no Pokemon at all for the week of Monday December 20,2010.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Battle Frontier

Mon- KaBoom With a View
Tues- King and Queen for a Day
Wed- Curbing the Crimson Tide
Thurs- What I Did for Love
Fri- Three Jynx and a Baby

* Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors is pre-empted on Saturday due to holiday specials.
*No new episodes in December. and no Pokemon at all on the week of Monday December 20.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- 1 full hour, Saturday morning, starting at 10:00am
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 1 and episode 2 will air re-air at 10am and 10:30am. 2 episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- ALL NEW, Season finale, 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
*The World Dub Premiere of 2 all-new Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny season finale episodes premieres this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Clash at Crash Town, Part 1 at 11:00am and Clash at Crash Town, Part 2 at 11:30am.
*Beyblade MF is pre-empted on Saturday due to holiday specials. Episode 20 re-airs Wednesday at 7:00am.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV is pre-empted every Saturday in December. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 7:00am on YTV, with the episode, Mark of the Spider Part 2. Also, episode 6 of 5D's re-airs Friday at 7:00am.
* Bakugan is pre-empted on Sundays for the rest of December. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.

Anime-Ash

YTV Pokemon Schedule

No Pokemon This Week

* The weekday run of Battle Frontier is pre-empted the entire week due to Christmas specials.
* Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors is pre-empted on Saturday due to holiday specials.
*No new episodes in December. New episodes resume January 1 at a special time, Saturday January 1 at 9:30am.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 3 and episode 4 will air re-air at 10am and 10:30am. 2 episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
*2 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny airs this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes The Super Genius at 11:00am and Get With the Program, Part 1 at 11:30am.
*Beyblade MF is pre-empted on Saturday due to holiday specials. It is also pre-empted on Wednesday
* 1 full hour of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's is airing in a special timeslot on Sunday December 26, Sunday at 6:50am and 7:15am, on YTV, with the episodes the Lockdown Duel Part 1 at 6:50am and The Lockdown Duel Part 2 at 7:15am. The Monday, Friday and Saturday timeslots are pre-empted this week..
* Bakugan is pre-empted on Sundays for the rest of December. Bakugan/Bakugan New Vestroia reruns air weekdays at 3:00pm.

Shneak

*No new episodes in December. New episodes resume January 1 at a special time, Saturday January 1 at 9:30am.

Now I'll need to force myself up.

Is 5D's new? They had the season finale Saturday. I don't think they would premiere anything on Christmas.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
http://www.pokemon.com/us/movies/movie-pokemonzoroark-master-of-illusions-february-2011/

Zoroark: Master of Illusions will probably air on Cartoon Network on Feb 5th. I really hope we can get the movie on the same day as we did with movie 12, but CN will also probably be airing DP191 on the same day. We're a bit far behind.

As much as I want YTV to premier the Zoroark movie, I also wish they would, at some point, air the movies after Destiny Deoxys. I don't think I have ever seen them airing, for example, the movie Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, which is one of my favourite Pokemon movies.

Anime-Ash

Is 5D's new? They had the season finale Saturday. I don't think they would premiere anything on Christmas.
They're not new on both YTV and the CW4Kids. New episode premieres have not been announced yet.
Zoroark: Master of Illusions will probably air on Cartoon Network on Feb 5th. I really hope we can get the movie on the same day as we did with movie 12, but CN will also probably be airing DP191 on the same day. We're a bit far behind.
We most likely won't get it on the same day, but I do believe YTV will air Movie 13, most likely this year.
As much as I want YTV to premier the Zoroark movie, I also wish they would, at some point, air the movies after Destiny Deoxys. I don't think I have ever seen them airing, for example, the movie Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, which is one of my favourite Pokemon movies.
I completely agree, but at this point, it seems unlikely, especially for Movie 8(since it's under 4kids), but after DP ends, I doubt they'll air Movies 9-11 also.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Battle Frontier
7:15am

Mon- Talking a Good Game
Tues- Second Time's the Charm
Wed- Pokemon Ranger: Deoxys Crisis Part 1
Thurs- Pokemon Ranger: Deoxys Crisis Part 2
Fri- All That Glitters Is Not Golden
*Special Timeslot* Saturday at 9:30am

Saturday 9:30am *Special Timeslot*- Playing a Performance Encore (NEW)

* The weekday run of Pokemon Battle Frontier moves to a new earlier timeslot, Mon-Fri at 7:15am.
* The weekday run of Pokemon BF continues
*Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors returns this Saturday with a new episode in a special timeslot( for this week only), Saturday at 9:30am.
* New Episode- Playing a Performance Encore, Saturday at 9:30am
*New episodes of Pokemon return to its normal timeslot, Saturdays at 12:30pm, starting Saturday January 8.
*This special timeslot will finally allow Canadian viewers to feel what it's like watching Pokemon on Saturday mornings in a long while, and to experience how American viewers watched new episodes of Pokemon on Saturday mornings on CN.

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 5 and episode 6 will air re-air at 10am and 10:30am. 2 episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
*2 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny airs this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Get With the Program, Part 2 at 11:00am and Will The Real Jack Atlas Please Stand Up, Part 1 at 11:30am.
*Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres return this Saturday in a special timeslot, Saturday at 9:00am, with the episode, The Sniper Capricorn. Episode 21 re-airs Wednesday at 6:50am. Starting January 3, new episodes of Beyblade return to its normal timeslot, Saturdays at 12pm. Reruns will then air Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:50am.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV is pre-empted this Saturday. Reruns of 5D's airs Mondays at 6:500am on YTV, with the episode, Surely You Jest Part 1. Also, episode 7 of 5D's re-airs Friday at 6:50am.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
I completely agree, but at this point, it seems unlikely, especially for Movie 8(since it's under 4kids), but after DP ends, I doubt they'll air Movies 9-11 also.

Well, that makes very little sense since the movies prior to Movie 8 were also under 4Kids and they got premiered on YTV alright. I still don't understand why they're so reluctant about airing movies 8-11.

Shneak

Oh, it was only this week. YTV has to have stupid marathons all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.