• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime-Ash

Well, that makes very little sense since the movies prior to Movie 8 were also under 4Kids and they got premiered on YTV alright. I still don't understand why they're so reluctant about airing movies 8-11.
At that point when YTV had the movies before Movie 8, YTV still had a Pokemon relationship with 4Kids. It is possible YTV got Movie 7 before the switch to TPCI even happened. If anything, it seems unlikely at this point they'll air Movies 8-11. If anything, Movies 10 and 11 should air most likely.
woot. New episodes!!!
Oh, it was only this week. YTV has to have stupid marathons all the time.
The new episodes are continuing for the rest of the month, in its regular Saturday timeslot, Saturdays at 12:30pm.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Battle Frontier
7:15am

Mon- New Plot, Odd Lot
Tues- Going for Choke
Wed- The Ole' Berate and Switch
Thurs- Grating Spaces
Fri- Battling the Enemy Within
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Sinnoh League Victors
Saturday at 12:30pm

Saturday 12:30pm- Fighting Ire With Fire (NEW)

* The weekday run of Pokemon Battle Frontier moves to a new earlier timeslot, Mon-Fri at 7:15am.
* The weekday run of Pokemon BF continues
*New episodes of Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors returns to its normal timeslot this Saturday with a new episode, Saturday at 12:30pm.
* New Episode- Fighting Ire With Fire, Saturday at 12:30pm
*New episodes of Pokemon are scheduled every Saturday this month.

YTV/Anime Highlights
Dragon Ball Z Kai- 1 full hour, Saturday morning, starting at 10:00am
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 6 and episode 7 will air re-air at 10am and 10:30am. 2 episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
*2 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny airs this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Will The Real Jack Atlas Please Stand Up, Part 2 at 11:00am and Duelist for Hire at 11:30am.
Beyblade Metal Fusion Episode Premieres on YTV,
*Beyblade Metal Fusion premieres return to its normal timeslot this Saturday, Saturday at 12:00pm, with the episode, Tsubasa Flies Into the Dark. 3 new timeslots for Beyblade MF have been added to YTV's schedule. Reruns will now air Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:50am.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV returns this Saturday with reruns, Saturday at 1:00pm.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
Bakugan-New Episodes at a New Time-Sundays at 1:30pm
* A new episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders return this Sunday at 1:30pm with the episode, Final Strike. Bakugan reruns move to a new time, weekdays at 7:00am.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes. Another timeslot has been added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Awesomeness, more new episodes =P

Oh, fellow Canadians, as you aware shiny Raikou is giving out at GameStop in US, right?
Not just US, but in Canada too! Go to Gamestop and get it! I got it today. =P
What are you waiting for? You have six days to get it, GO!

Shiny Entei and shiny Suicune will come to Canada as follow schedule.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Glad we're on track again.

I don't have a Gamestop near my house. Only EB games.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
If I remember correctly, EB Games merged to GameStop. So hol123, I believe there is a shiny beast in EB Games, why don't you go there and check?

Anyway, here is the proof - http://www.gamestop.ca/gs/landing/pokemon/default.aspx

----------------

EDIT: About on previous episode - Playing the Performance Encore
Ursula's Plusle's and Minus' Helping Hand pose - remind me of Goten and Trunks used fusion dance to become Gotenks in Dragonball Z.

Also, Charge Beam and Spark do not effect on Mamoswine, right?

Congrat to Dawn for her victory, but I don't think her team is ready for Grand Festival or something is missing...

Last edited:

Shneak

I was looking at the episode guide. The DP saga ends on February 5th, and we get the episode Teaching the Student Teacher. The weekend Black and White is released, we get the episode Dawn of a Royal Day.

Jesus, we're so far behind. We'll get the League in the summer.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Look at the bright side - we can watch the league while we're enjoying the summer vacation :)

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Um.. I hate to say but is the episode / schedule weird?

Last Saturday was 'Playing the Performance Encore'
Recently was... 'Flint Sparks The Fire'...

Did we miss some episodes or... is it YTV?

Shneak

YTV totally missed 2 episodes, but I'm okay with that.

Onward to the Grand Festival/League!

Anime-Ash

YTV SKIPPED 2 NEW EPISODES. THEY SKIPPED "FIGHTING IRE WITH FIRE" AND "PIPLUP, UP, AND AWAY", AND WENT STRAIGHT TO "FLINT SPARKS THE FIRE". Also, YTV will not be airing those episodes they skipped, until reruns begin to air, so you'll have to watch those 2 skipped episodes somewhere else for the time being.

Awesomeness, more new episodes =P

Oh, fellow Canadians, as you aware shiny Raikou is giving out at GameStop in US, right?
Not just US, but in Canada too! Go to Gamestop and get it! I got it today. =P
What are you waiting for? You have six days to get it, GO!

Shiny Entei and shiny Suicune will come to Canada as follow schedule.
Thanks, I never knew it was going in Canada also. Thanks for the info.
I was looking at the episode guide. The DP saga ends on February 5th, and we get the episode Teaching the Student Teacher. The weekend Black and White is released, we get the episode Dawn of a Royal Day.

Jesus, we're so far behind. We'll get the League in the summer.
Actually, since YTV skipped 2 episodes, we'll be getting Teaching the Student Teacher on January 22(confirmed on Zap2it). We're just got a couple more episodes closer to the Grand festival and league.
Look at the bright side - we can watch the league while we're enjoying the summer vacation
Lool that's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if YTV starts to air new episodes everyday when BW comes out or they're halfway through the season.
Um.. I hate to say but is the episode / schedule weird?

Last Saturday was 'Playing the Performance Encore'
Recently was... 'Flint Sparks The Fire'...

Did we miss some episodes or... is it YTV?
YTV totally missed 2 episodes, but I'm okay with that.

Onward to the Grand Festival/League!
It was YTV. They skipped 2 episodes for no apparent reason. They're not scheduled to re-air anytime soon, so expect them when YTV airs reruns of the season.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Battle Frontier

Mon- Slaking Kong
Tues- May, We Harley Drew'd Ya
Wed- Thinning the Hoard
Thurs- Channeling the Battle Zone
Fri- Aipom and Circumstance

Saturday 12:30pm- The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore (NEW)

* The weekday run of Pokemon Battle Frontier continues its run, Mon-Fri at 7:15am.
*YTV skips ahead 2 episodes and airs a new episode of Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors in its regular timeslot, Saturday at 12:30pm.
* New Episode- The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore, Saturday at 12:30pm

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 8 and episode 9 will air re-air at 10am and 10:30am. 2 episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
*An Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai has also been confirmed. It will most likely air on YTV.
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny- 1 full hour, Saturday starting at 11:00am on CW4Kids
*2 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny airs this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes Showdown at Sundown, Part 1 at 11:00am and Showdown at Sundown, Part 2 at 11:30am.
*An all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion airs on YTV, Saturday at 12:00pm, with the episode,Intruders in the Challenge Match. Reruns air Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:50am.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV airs reruns, Saturday at 1:00pm.
*Yu-Gi-Oh: Rulers of the Duel airs this Saturday at 9:00am, with Season 2 episodes, on the CW4Kids Toonzai!
* A new episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders airs this Sunday at 1:30pm with the episode, Dream Escape. Bakugan reruns air weekdays at 7:00am.
*Sonic X airs on the CW4Kids, Saturdays from 8:00am-9:00am, with season 3 episodes. Another timeslot has been added for Sonic X on the CW4Kids, Saturdays at 9:30am.

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Insolent son of a... Let's get this over with!

Beside there's one thing contains spoiler - Monferno's evolution.
:/

Reminder, today's last day for shiny Raikou at GameStop, gogogo.
I shall go once more for another version of my game (Diamond and Platinum)

Shneak

Looks like we get Heatran Rescue Mission on the season finale day, and Dealing with a Fierce Double Ditto Drama on the Black and White release weekend.

According to Zap2it and the time of this posting, on Friday January 28, Pokemon Diamond & Pearl "Following a Maiden's Voyage" at 7:15. Don't tell me...... ohhhhh.... They are going to run through season 10 - 12 until they get to SLV!?

Cobalt_Latios

According to Zap2it and the time of this posting, on Friday January 28, Pokemon Diamond & Pearl "Following a Maiden's Voyage" at 7:15. Don't tell me...... ohhhhh.... They are going to run through season 10 - 12 until they get to SLV!?
No. During the weekdays they'd air seasons 10-12, during the weekend, they air season 13. They did that before.

/CL

It was YTV. They skipped 2 episodes for no apparent reason. They're not scheduled to re-air anytime soon, so expect them when YTV airs reruns of the season.

Here's a theory I came up with regarding this:
(keep in mind, I haven't seen yet if "Piplup, up and away" has been skipped yet. Seeings how it hasn't yet premiered here yet (just less than an hour and half to go) I don't know if YTV will play it or "The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore".)

Maybe they're skipping episodes because, at the time SLV came back after it's month-long break, there are too many episodes between now and the beginning of Best Wishes. Pretty much what I'm trying to get across here is that they have to, sort of, make this season shorter to end SLV at the "right time" so SLV doesn't run too long.

Did I explain that clear enough?

Edit: Disregard my above theory.
They showed "Fighting Ire with Fire!" today.
If they don't show "Piplup, Up and Away!" next week, than it looks like they're (obviously) just showing some episodes (where I live at least) out of order. Thus making my theory false than. Let's hope it was just for these two episodes and "The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore!"

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

(keep in mind, I haven't seen yet if "Piplup, up and away" has been skipped yet. Seeings how it hasn't yet premiered here yet (just less than an hour and half to go) I don't know if YTV will play it or "The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore".)

Maybe they're skipping episodes because, at the time SLV came back after it's month-long break, there are too many episodes between now and the beginning of Best Wishes. Pretty much what I'm trying to get across here is that they have to, sort of, make this season shorter to end SLV at the "right time" so SLV doesn't run too long.

If they don't show "Piplup, Up and Away!" next week, than it looks like they're (obviously) just showing some episodes (where I live at least) out of order. Thus making my theory false than. Let's hope it was just for these two episodes and "The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore!"
Yeah, I was quite confused about this myself; I've never known YTV to simply air random episodes.

C_L

theboar

Entei is Entei!

Yep, I saw it in my PVR that I recorded it on Saturday.
As for this Saturday... who knows... =|

By the way, shiny Entei is available in GameStops (or EB Games) in Canada, gogogo!

Anime-Ash

No. During the weekdays they'd air seasons 10-12, during the weekend, they air season 13. They did that before.
Yeah, it's been confirmed on YTV's site. Pokemon DP will be airing weekdays starting next Friday, after BF ends. I doubt they'll go through all the DP seasons. Once March rolls around, we should see DP SLV reruns during the weekdays. It's happened every time in the last 2/3 years.

YTV most likely aired the wrong episode last week, or TPCI gave them the episodes in the wrong order, cuz according to the TV listings, YTV had it in the right order, but I guess a mistake must have happened when the episode aired last week.
Yeah, I was quite confused about this myself; I've never known YTV to simply air random episodes.
Exactly, they air episodes as they receive them, but mistakes can always happen.
Well, looks like YTV is making up for it now. Hrm.
Yep, I saw it in my PVR that I recorded it on Saturday.
As for this Saturday... who knows... =|

By the way, shiny Entei is available in GameStops (or EB Games) in Canada, gogogo!
Yeah, and I have no idea what episode YTV is airing this Saturday.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Battle Frontier

Mon- Strategy Tomorrow, Comedy Tonight
Tues- Duels in the Jungle
Wed- Overjoyed
Thurs- The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing
Fri- Pinch Healing

Saturday 12:30pm- Piplup, Up, and Away/ The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore/ Teaching the Student Teacher (NEW)

* The weekday run of Pokemon Battle Frontier continues its run, Mon-Fri at 7:15am.
*A new episode of Pokemon DP Sinnoh League Victors airs in its regular timeslot, Saturday at 12:30pm.
*I actually have no idea what new episode will be airing this weekend on YTV because YTV has kinda screwed up the airing schedule for the new episodes. It should be 1 of those 3 episodes I listed.
* New Episode- Piplup, Up, and Away/ The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore/ Teaching the Student Teacher, Saturday at 12:30pm

YTV/Anime Highlights
*Dragon Ball Z Kai airs this Saturday on the CW4Kids(Toonzai on the CW4Kids) with 1 full hour of episodes at 10:00am and 10:30am. Episode 10 and episode 11 will air re-air at 10am and 10:30am. 2 episodes air every Saturday on the CW4Kids, starting at 10:00am.
*2 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Road to Destiny airs this Saturday at 11:00am and 11:30am on the CW4Kids Toonzai, with the episodes The Race to Escape, Part 1 at 11:00am and The Race to Escape, Part 2 at 11:30am.
*An all-new episode of Beyblade Metal Fusion airs on YTV, Saturday at 12:00pm, with the episode,Dark Gasher's Big, Crabby-Crabby Operation. Reruns air Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:50am.
* Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's on YTV airs reruns, Saturday at 1:00pm.
* A new episode of Bakugan Gundalian Invaders airs this Sunday at 1:30pm with the episode, Gundalian Showdown. Bakugan reruns air weekdays at 7:00am.

YTV Pokemon Schedule
Pokemon Battle Frontier

Mon- Strategy Tomorrow, Comedy Tonight
Tues- Duels in the Jungle
Wed- Overjoyed
Thurs- The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing
Fri- Pinch Healing

Saturday 12:30pm- Piplup, Up, and Away/ The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore/ Teaching the Student Teacher (NEW)

A couple notes on the bolded text:

1.) At least where I live, YTV is having a problem right now in the programming. They didn't play "Duels of the Jungle" because, for some reason, YTV is stuck at a white "Corus Entertainment" Screen. In fact *changes the channel* I'm looking at it right now. (<-this was about at the time this message was posted) I think they did this for whatever show came on before it as well (I think it was Sidekick?), because I tuned into YTV two or three minutes before "Duels of the Jungle" was supposed to start. And it's still at that screen now. Let's hope it's just YTV's feed where I live.

2.) Here's hoping they play "The Fleeing Tower of Sunnyshore" on Saturday. I hope they don't play every episode out of order like they've been doing. It's going to get me all confused and have things spoiled for me earlier than I'd like.

What is up with the way YTV has been airing Pokemon these days?
Airing episodes out of order, skipping episodes all together (Yes, I know (at least so far) it's only been one)
Get with the program YTV!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.