• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime-Ash

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl has been airing on YTV in Canada since September 7, 2007. Pokemon Battle Frontier has not even finished airing yet, and we already got DP episodes. Don't you think it was very nice and generous, and lucky of YTV to do this for us, but don't you think it's weird how we got BF last but we're the first to get DP besides USA.

Tron Bonne

Eevee fanatic
I guess its good that we got some DP episodes, but I think they stopped showing them for now. Recently we've been getting new BF episodes (finally!!!), but DP isn't airing on Saturdays anymore. Maybe they will finish airing BF, then continue with DP?

Cobalt_Latios

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl has been airing on YTV in Canada since September 7, 2007. Pokemon Battle Frontier has not even finished airing yet, and we already got DP episodes. Don't you think it was very nice and generous, and lucky of YTV to do this for us, but don't you think it's weird how we got BF last but we're the first to get DP besides USA.
Unless you never watch the morning episodes, then your statement is true. But for those who do watch the morning episodes, Battle Frontier is still on YTV, just in the mornings. I've watched the Deoxys Special and the Anabel battle. So, that's somewhat incorrect. Though I am quite pleased that we received D/P earlier than previously expected. However, we still have a ways to go before we can even consider being caught up.

Also, I don't think it really is that weird, but reasonable. Think about it, the reason why we didn't get BF that quick was mostly due to the conflicts between us still having relation to 4Kids, and not quite with PUSA at that time. Now that we have had BF, that's out of the way and allows us to receive stuff that they make.

That's it really.

~C_L~

Anime-Ash

I understand what You guys are saying, but don't you think it is a littile akward on how we got BF last(like after UK,and Australia) yet we are the first to get DP. Also dont you think they should put BF on a better time, or a repeat of the BF epsiode in the evening. My school starts at 8 am and I leave befor 8 so i miss the bf episodes. Honestly i am really greatful of YTV for giving us BF and DP, and i love hoe ytv and pusa are growing a close relationship ,but i just wanna catch the BF episodes, plus watch, the DP episodes, unless you guys know any good websites to watch BF online. I've checked youtube , but not all from Second time's the charm up to Home is where the start is ther. I just waana BF,and DP

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Speaking of pokemon weekly on Saturday @ 12:00 pm noon, have you see every Monday through Friday at 8:00 am?

Battle Frontier was resumed on that weekday morning long ago. However some of you already missed it and D/P goes on.

Um... did I forget to inform you long ago?

Anime-Ash

New episodes of DP air Monday-Friday at 8:00am. On Monday April 7, they'll be showing an Angry Combeenation. And also starting on Monday April 7, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will also air Monday to Friday at 3:30pm.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Recently the 'weekday re-runs' have gone past the supposedly new episodes airing on Saturday. We just met Gardenia, but were catching up fast.

And also starting on Monday April 7, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will also air Monday to Friday at 3:30pm.

Nice! Looks like Diamond and Pearl moving up near 'The Zone'.

Last edited:

firewall

don't pee in my lake
Hm, I live in Canada Ontario and it always bothered me that YTV dove right into d/p without finishing BF (well, if you watch the series at noon that's how it looked). I can't believe that our D/P has only gotten as far as floaroma town yet others have seen as far as veilstone.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
Hm, I live in Canada Ontario and it always bothered me that YTV dove right into d/p without finishing BF (well, if you watch the series at noon that's how it looked). I can't believe that our D/P has only gotten as far as floaroma town yet others have seen as far as veilstone.

Hearthome is where season 10 stopped so if anybody such as myself saw past veilstone it would have to have been in Japanese

YTV never treated it's Pokemon air times respctively, they are starting to get it together with it being on 6 times a week. Nothing to the quality provided by Cartoon Network, but I am stuck with YTV so I will wait it out...this is there chance to catch up while season 10 is just finished.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
season 11 MAY start on the 12h and if it does YTV wont be totally caught up theyre 20 episodes behind Cartoon Network but i think ill buy a HD Sate light and watch Cartoon Network on there like i used to do with Dragon Ball Z when GT first came out

gtab x3

Yeahh i know what your are talking about we never got to see the end of the battle frontier. the day that the three d/p episodes aired i thought it was just a special and i was happy but then they they all of a sudden turned to the diamond series i got upset cuz i never got to see the end of the battle frontier

Cobalt_Latios

New episodes of DP air Monday-Friday at 8:00am. On Monday April 7, they'll be showing an Angry Combeenation. And also starting on Monday April 7, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will also air Monday to Friday at 3:30pm.
When did I miss that? I only saw the adverts for it airing in the mornings... I'll have to check it when I get home.

Recently the 'weekday re-runs' have gone past the supposedly new episodes airing on Saturday. We just met Gardenia, but were catching up fast. XD
Have we really? Guess I'll have to watch some more eps on my PVR. I think I've recorded quite a bit, so I'll have to check. I didn't think YTV would resort to that. Guess it's getting its groove back. Took them long enough.

~C_L~

Anime-Ash

True, YTV is getting more obsessed with Pokemon. Have you seen their home page. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is on it. It says catch Pokey' new episodes of Pokemon DP air at 8:00am all week long, or something like that. The 3:30pm and 7:00am episodes do start from the beginning of DP.
season 11 MAY start on the 12h and if it does YTV wont be totally caught up theyre 20 episodes behind Cartoon Network but i think ill buy a HD Sate light and watch Cartoon Network on there like i used to do with Dragon Ball Z when GT first came out
Actually I really wonder when we will get season 11, since we are catching up fast.
Yeahh i know what your are talking about we never got to see the end of the battle frontier. the day that the three d/p episodes aired i thought it was just a special and i was happy but then they they all of a sudden turned to the diamond series i got upset cuz i never got to see the end of the battle frontier
YTV aired the rest of Battle Frontier in the mornings at 8:00am, but BF is done now. Now that YTV and PUSA have a better relationship we'll be getting new DP episodes fast

But the beginnig of DP back in September was so unexpected. I thought we would finish BF first

theboar

Entei is Entei!
When did I miss that? I only saw the adverts for it airing in the mornings... I'll have to check it when I get home.

Have we really? Guess I'll have to watch some more eps on my PVR. I think I've recorded quite a bit, so I'll have to check. I didn't think YTV would resort to that. Guess it's getting its groove back. Took them long enough.

~C_L~

Yes, and next week Ash faces Gardenia for second badge. I have a digital cable and record every morning on Monday through Friday, because I like to sleep more, dah.
The rest, as Saturdays , are few episodes behind. But keep eye on that when the new episode at 8:00 am stop and go back to um.. whatever. To make sure.
And for 3:30 pm, welcome to the begining of Dawn's era, that won't be necessary.

Is it me or are we catching up to latest episode on US?

Status
Not open for further replies.