• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Reality?! The Horrors that Would be Released!

gliscor&yanmega

Call me crazy, but I would seriously love that. Even if what the Pokedex says is true, or terroists get a hold of Voltorbs and Electrodes, or if we somehow encounter a random Tyranitar, we would probably have our own Pokemon! I mean who would pass up the opportunity to catch some Pokemon and train and battle with them. Yes, some people will probably be like Team Rocket and use them for evil purposes, but we can always fight against them like in the games and the anime.

Keep in mind, if you lose you wont be able to restart or anything. Plus it'd doubtful the ones trying to cause problems are just going to be "Alright beat me in a battle and I'll stop", they'll probably just try and have their Pokemon attack you.

Haven't your own Pokemon or not really doesn't make much of a difference, it's real life, there is no restart button, people don't follow the in-game rules. There's going to be causalities(Pokemon and people), a lot.

Scaldaver

Limitless
Science Time!

It is stated in two different Pokedex entries that: every time Entei roars a volcano erupts and another Entei is born, and Entei are born roaring when volcanos erupt. Ergo, infinite Enteis.

The gasses released in the volcanoes would plunge the world into an Ice age, killing off all but the Ice types. As well as this, it could be plausible that the Earth could hollow as all the magma rises from the Earth, causing the Structure of Earth to crumble. As rock is strong against Ice, even the ice types would die.

darthscyther123

The biggest problem with pokemon in reality would be any kind of psychic pokemon, especially if they allied with any other psychics. We would be at their mercy as they make us believe whatever they want. For all I know, Mewtwo has been feeding me this reality of a handheld video game for the past 14 years.

Sunofabob

Well, I would be an Ace Trainer or something like that with some very rare, very powerful pokemon - I would chalk up fear to the excitement and overall awesomeness of training pokemon in real life. I can see it now...Tyranitar, Articuno, Samurott, Blaziken, Metagross, Garchomp and I would be running things in my region.

Sunofabob

I would welcome this and be sure to give all of my pokemon plenty of lum and sitrus berries.

Mikey1701

I'd hate having to take out the rubbish only to find my bin liner has morphed into a Trubbish or Garbordor.

MusicMan

Fire Master
It would be Terrifying! Swimming in the Sea and encountering Gyrados or any other Water Pokemon !!!

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would hug the Munnas.

All day Erry day

I would assume that all humans and weak pokemon species would have been wiped out due to their inferiority to the more powerful pokemon species.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Hmn, if a spider the size of 1 cm scares me imagine da damn Ariados!
But it would be cool being able to capture those pokemons and use them at your will ofcurse not like in the game if it where real life legendaries would be even more rare since their actually is only one of them not to mention capturing certain legendaries would destroy our world like making Dialga use roar of time several times would rip our own existance in time. But it would really be hard capturing a being that can escape the time he dessires. Offcurse evil organizations would exist and more powerfull than the current ones, and pokemon's appearence from game would change drastically; but for me it would be cool ad some pokedex facts are just myths so don't get guided by staring to shedinja's back will steal your soul...

TeamGalacticMars

Saturn love
I think it would be cool! But I would never want to be like Ash with a Pikachu! Team Rocket would stock you every were! But I would join Team Galactic and marry Saturn! <3

Shazdar

Why is blue?
Pokemon with Rapid Spin would become dance stars. Also a lot of pokemon would probably not be exactly the same as in the anime. Also a lot of pokemon would be like animals around already Wailord, Whale Carvanha,Piranha Kingler,Crab Butterfree, Butterfly are a couple examples. True there are no bipedal crocodiles or sarcophagus with four arms and a creepy grin running.
Also a lot of pokemon would live in habitats we could not get to easily deep sea underground ruins or a mountain that people could get lost in and starve in Mount Moon, Chargestone Cave ext.
I think the world will depend if we get the technology known as pokeballs and poke centers.

Shazdar

Why is blue?
Pokemon with Rapid Spin would become dance stars. Also a lot of pokemon would probably not be exactly the same as in the anime. Also a lot of pokemon would be like animals around already Wailord, Whale Carvanha,Piranha Kingler,Crab Butterfree, Butterfly are a couple examples. True there are no bipedal crocodiles or sarcophagus with four arms and a creepy grin running.
Also a lot of pokemon would live in habitats we could not get to easily deep sea underground ruins or a mountain that people could get lost in and starve in Mount Moon, Chargestone Cave ext.
I think the world will depend if we get the technology known as pokeballs and poke centers.

Sorry for double post it was an accident

Last edited:

joep05

master of disaster
i'd be a pokemon master! :D. i've heard of this guy named ray rizzo who is the current world champion of pokemon and will be defending his title for the second time next year, the only player in history to do so. he probably gets trouble in real life (lets face it....slightly older fan of pokemon will unfortunately probably get picked on for it :-/), if pokemon were real...you wouldn't wanna mess with him

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I would join a villainous team or something.

Wartusk

Blaziken FTW!!!
I'm going to put it in a simple list.

1. Get a Blaziken.
2. Start Team Conquest (I like the name)
3. ???
4. Profit!!!

BlazingCold

Pokemon in real life would be horrible. Just imagine meeting a Haunter in the night.

"Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes."

I shall go hide in my room.

Lol.

I would have a charizard to fly on, and a feraligatr to ride on water, and a tryanitar for land. Done deal.

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
Every American would own a Rufflet