• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon in Unova you thought were going to be good but they were bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

telivisionhead

Have you ever went in the trouble to get an Unova pokemon? Or you just thought it was going to be EPIC? You level it up a bunch but it turns out it wasnt as good as you expected or it was just a waste since they were pretty useless/çompared to something else.
So do you or have you had a pokemon like this?
If so post below!

ashiemore

Boldore. I was completely boss against the second gym as a roggenrola but for every gym after that it got beat really easily. Shame I wasted the xp from the second gym on it.

~ashiemore

telivisionhead

Boldore. I was completely boss against the second gym as a roggenrola but for every gym after that it got beat really easily. Shame I wasted the xp from the second gym on it.

~ashiemore

True boldore and roggenrola and great for the first 2 gyms but after that, your on your own. Gigalith is okay. I actually like gigalith but some people can't trade so it reallyy isnt an option for them.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
True boldore and roggenrola and great for the first 2 gyms but after that, your on your own. Gigalith is okay. I actually like gigalith but some people can't trade so it reallyy isnt an option for them.

I also used to dismiss Gigalith as pathetic, until I used it and it was pretty good and I was proven wrong.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I trained a Swoobat because I liked its design and I thought it would be a good Flying-type for my Black version team, but I was disappointed. That thing fainted more often than any other Pokemon I've ever had, but I was too lazy to replace it. I guess I shouldn't judge Pokemon by its looks; I've learned my lesson.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Locking this thread up.
We don't encourage dedicated threads that primarily focus on talking bad things about our own Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.