• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Intelligance

How intelligent are Pokemon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokénova

Parukia FTW
I think some Pokémon are perfectly intelligent and can understand our way of life, while others are not as intelligent. I don't think everybody in the PKMN world is a vegetarian. Of course they'd eat Pokémon like Miltank and Magikarp from time to time. It's only life.

DragoniteMaster

Dragon Master
I Chose the first option, but like many have posted before it depends mostly on the pokemon, many are almost or as intelligent as any human but others like magikarp for example may have a lesser degree of intelligence, but are still more intelligent than most animals in real world.

E

Evanji Axu

Here's a rundown of Pokemon intelligence levels:

Slowpoke: ...wut color iz green again?
Typhlosion: (x-4)(x+4) = x2-16, am I right?
Alakazam: *insert long and detailed theory here*

Charizard_Fire_God

*tiwts widdw head*
I think they're all intelligent, tch, just as intelligent as humans, and more pure-hearted than humans ever will be.

So why tha heck are people usin' 'em for battles? o.=.O

ninjakari

Beginning Trainer
Well, Alakazam certainly is. It has an Iq, of 4,000, so if you don't think that's smart then you're crazy...

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
Divine_Light said:
"Some are are more intelligent and capable of understanding, but the majority are like animals" Thats what i voted a what i agree with
I voted for that too

PiatbrO

Uber Leader
Intelligence of Pokémon is between human's and animals. However some Pokémon are as intelligent as human beings, like Dragonite and Mewtwo. Some less-intelligent Pokémon can be exceptions so they are also as intelligent as human beings, like Meowth, Gastly, Lapras, Lugia and Entei. Some Pokémon are even more intelligent than human beingd, like Alakazam with an IQ of 5000 and Metagross who counts faster than a supercomputer.

The intelligence is dependant upon on the Pokemon.

Lets compare Alakazam and Slowpoke...

Status
Not open for further replies.