• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Investors

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
From the creator of PSE; djhappy, I bring you: Pokemon Investors!

This game is very simple, you must be invested in or invest. Before you flee of boredom let me explain.

- I will get 14 people to become "active merchants"
- The "active merchants" will create a store (and service/product) which they will use to gain investors
- anybody who is not an "active merchant" will be known as an "investor"
- Investors will each be given 1 coin every "open hours" to spend on any active merchant
- If an active merchant does not meet their "daily quota" 2 times in a row they will be removed from the mall

Open hours
Investors (all who are not merchants) may spend their coin on the business they like the most. If you are a merchant don't post during "open time" phases.

Closed hours
During this time the merchants will be able to spend their surplus coins, advertise their business, answer questions, and even smear the other business. If you are an investor do not post in "closed time".

Rules
All SPPF rules apply
All Game rules apply
RPing should be used when necessary
NO FLAMING!
Don't argue with me or co-host
Re-read the rules

--------------------------------------------------------

To start things off the signups for the merchants......
Username:
Pokemon Species:
Pokemon Name:
Description Of Character:
Name Of Business:
Description Of Business:

Special thanks to djhappy for allowing me to begin this new legacy!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Sounds good!

Username: zhanton
Pokemon Species: Ledyba ;165;
Pokemon Name: Capelia
Description Of Character: Capelia is no ordinary Ledyba. She's been pampered by her parents since the day she was born and believes that she is destined for stardom. In order to fulfil her dreams of becoming a movie star, Capelia needs some cash, which has led her to open up a shop.
Name Of Business: Starstruck Beauty Parlour
Description Of Business: We can make you look infinitely more beautiful than you are in a matter of minutes! Whatever you are looking for, be it a manicure, pedicure, new hairstyle or full makeover, we can make you look stunning!

hope this is okay

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
So he gave this idea to you AS. Well good luck.

Username: Fanal!
Pokemon Species: :560:
Pokemon Name: Petrov Moden
Description Of Character: Petrov is a fellow with a full-blown fashion obsession. He espcially likes pants and has always wanted to own a world renowned fashion emporium. He sometimes sneaks something of his own design in the dcollection.
Name Of Business: Petrov's Pants Paradise
Description Of Business: This store has a huge collection of pants in all shapes and sizes. There also is a moderate collction of other pieces of clothing.

lawmaster

What is that?
Username: lawmaster
Pokemon Species: ;037;
Pokemon Name: Flare
Description Of Character: Flare is the type of person that might be called insane or loony. This is because he was part of a top secret organization and then got fired. From there enemy spies caught him and tortured him. Eventually he escaped and is now insane.
Name Of Business: Toy empire (with a surprise)
Description Of Business: A place of toys and fun in which every kid has there dream here. Also if you ask the cash register for 3 vodkas and some straws while singing, you can go to a secret base that sells top secret agent gear.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Username: ParadoxWithinAParadox
Pokemon Species: ;172;
Pokemon Name: Pecan
Description Of Character: Pecan is a connoiseur of nuts, legumes, and edible seeds from all around the world. He is a savvy businessman, starting his own franchise at the age of 7. By the time he was 10, he had become a millionaire. Now, at age 15, he is one of the most prominent figures in all of the nut industry. Now thanks to his new expansion plan, he has decided to open a store right in this very mall.
Name Of Business: Try My Nuts!
Description of Business: A wonderland for all nut-lovers. It has everything, peanuts to pistachios, chestnuts to chick peas, even limited amounts of the rare Woongaboongaloonga nut. Oddly enough, pecans are never sold here.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Username: ShinyLugia101
Pokemon Species: Charmeleon ;005;
Pokemon Name: Scarlet
Description Of Character: All her life, Scarlet had big dreams of opening her own Pizza Shop. And now her dream came true! Besides that, she is a very kind 16 year old Charmeleon, but can sometimes be quite clumsy except when making Pizza. But even so, she can be forgetful, and doesn't like rude customers.
Name Of Business: Crimson Flame Pizzeria
Description Of Business: If you're looking for a certain Pizza, want to try something new, or just love Pizza, you've come to the right place. From Deluxe Pizzas to Cheeseburger Pizzas and everything in between, we have all that! We also sell Drinks and Chips! Also available for take-out and delivery. Plus, Always made delicious. Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Last edited:

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
pokemonmaster3.0
;151;
Mew (I'm not creative)
Mew has always been an outsider, but is determined to make an impression. Owning an arcade also fills his loss of a real childhood, so he's always having fun at work. Of course, he has an assistant do the bills. At times, Mew can be a bit wacky, but it's only part of his personality.
Arcadium
The classic arcade, with games lining the walls. There's also a snack/drink stand, along with a mini bowling alley. Hosts kid birthday parties and other celebrations.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
To start things off the signups for the merchants......
Username: Loreni333
Pokemon Species: ;195;
Pokemon Name: Likiding
Description Of Character: Likiding is A carefree person, not caring much about what's happening around him, and is often forgetful. They only reason he had the oppurtuinity to get to the point of owning A small store is that his parents owned the entire Galaxy-Diner industry. He can run it well, spending his money, but he could care less about the other stores. He's A outgoing happy guy, and is happy to help A customer, At Galaxy-Diner!
Name Of Business: Galaxy-Diner
Description Of Business: Galaxy-Diner was established all the way back in 1942, and has become A leading fast-food industry since, with an outlet being opened IN THIS MALL! With their cute gimic, you can't resist the Milky-Way Shake, or the Armada-Frys. They have A space themed area, clean floors, comfy chairs, and A little space-themed playground for your kids! Rememeber to come eat some delicous food here, be it A small salad or A big Universe-Pounder Burger, and remember the slogan:
Galaxy-Diner:
Spreading smiles across the galaxy.

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Username: Bronzong#1
Species: :604:
Name: Flynn
Personality: Flynn is a very caring person and gets along well with others, he is often seen giving discounts to his regulars. He has many friends from before he opened TerraVolt. He also has two kids Matt who is 13 and often refers to as Matty, and his 19 year old son Thomas. He is often seen as a family man and a fun person to be around often joining in the kid laser tag games. He owns the self-made buisness and doesn't care about other business. In general he is a good business man but his generosity could lead to his downfall as he nearly went bankrupt twice.

Name of Business: TerraVolt
Description of Business:
TerraVolt was opened in 2006 in this mall as a mash up of two things that could seemingly never go together; laser tag and a spa. Flynn originally thought of this idea when observing his two sons, Matty was full of energy and loud where as Thomas was quite and more relaxed, that's when he thought of TerraVolt. On the outside Terravolt looks like a castle with a brown brick base with three spires painted as if it were a thunderstorm with grey clouds and lightning bolts.
On the inside when you come in the main door there is a main reception area with a staircase leading upstairs to the spa and a door to the right leading to the laser tag facility, the 2500 square foor spa is completely soundproof and so the tranquility is not interrupted and includes seweed wraps, mud baths and much more. The laser tag facility has small hills and even a small pool filled with red slime with a heater below it to represent lava. TerraVolt's motto is While the kids play, the parents can relax the day away

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Username: XatuGamer
Pokemon Species: Scrafty :560:
Pokemon Name: Low
Description Of Character: He's basically one of those hipsters that you see everywhere, low-hanging pants and all. He'll haggle you for the best deal, but not try to rip you off. He normally has some headphones hanging around his neck, if not there then he's listening to them. He frequents skate parks, off-road racing, and go-kart tracks. He's an avid competetor in all of those, and is steadily working his way to the top. He's not the best yet, but he's working on it.
Name Of Business: Skate n' Grate
Description Of Business: It's a skate/ bike shop where you can get a new set or bring your old one in for repairs. Theres a small park out back where you can practice or test something out. Theres also shoes, shirts, and pants that you can get, but don't wear them in front of your 'rents.

Recon

I would love to join, but I can't post a business right now, kinda tired and need sleep. Is it okay if I reserve a spot for now and come back later?

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Same as the above, I've gotta go to bed. I'll edit this when I make it.

EDIT: Well never mind XD. I want to join this though, so I'll do it tomorrow

Armando Payne

Username: Armando Payne
Pokemon Species: ;211;
Pokemon Name: TJ Payne
Description Of Character: In short, he's a strange character, he's incredibly intelligent, yet seems stupid, he can really sell an item, but he's bad with money, he's incredibly naive, yet not naive and he looks like he'll kill you in a heartbeat but he's in fact incredibly nice. His business plan is to moan and moan and talk and talk with the customer and not make the customer leave unless they buy something. Also he loves hats.
Name Of Business: Hats Entertainment.
Description Of Business: It's a hat shop. It sells hats of all shapes and sizes and it's all quite cheap. Basically you name a hat, you imagine a hat, it's here, also this shop also sells Manga books, Magazines and condoms.