• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon is EVIL!!!!

AstralEon

The one and only.
They are not evil. You do realize that its only a cartoon. Its just entertainment.

Unless your into it way to much, then you'll be needing professional help.

BarackObama

Yes We Can!
I would say they are being too bloody politically correct, like the rest of this world unfortunately.. Gotta be a matter of time before someone comes out with this accusation though, surely.

Saudi Arabia has. Pokemon possessed the minds of 17 children, sso they banned it. LOLS FATWA.

The funny thing about the future #666 is that is that we already have a 666 pokemon, Giratina. 6 wings, 6 legs, 6 neck ring things.

Anyways, Pokemon is about as evil as WoW. It's addictive.

That makes you wonder what will happen to Pokemon once more people realize that.

Spirit of Darkness

Saying that pokemon is evil is so pointless...
Pokemon is a game for everyone who is bored or interested in such like these games, not a game that asks for fighting.
I think that Pokemon itself asks for peace and is against violence, it also improves someone's imagination and thoughts, I would say that Pokemon is just a simple game.

lalala_machine

Well, all thats true, but have you heard the subliminal message in the first series theme song? I personally don't think Pokemon is evil, but that message a BIG coincidence.
Whatwhatwhat? The song that's all about working together with your little animal minions, seeing new places, learning new things, being friends, and reaching your potential?

fire fan 888

I dont see anything wrong with pokemon. If anyone would make that accusation, explain to them....that they are a fool. lol but seriously, they probably watch shows where they have "powers" just like pokemon. Plus isnt there friendship invloved in it? There isnt much sence saying "its evil!" Eh they can hate it if they want. their loss because its fun :/

Psyburn

Golden Vet
Anything addictive would be considered "evil" to a sense. Since there's Arceus in the mix, christians are likely to get ticked off more than ever.

Sevy <3 Rosan

Nature, hear my call
Pokémon evil? Sure, they can be evil, but they also can be not, it actually depends on the trainer wether it is evil or not, not on the pokémon itself, they where supposed to be wild "animals", now we got some godlike, ancient robot pokémon

fire fan 888

didnt say you did I was talking to the other (if you are one this doesnt include you) Christians reading this post thinking that arceus makes the game evil.

Sevy <3 Rosan

Nature, hear my call
I don't see arceus as god, with his judgement ability and the form he has i would rather see him as 1 of the 4 horseman of the apocalypse

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
I like Pokemon and I defend what I like. The people who accuse Pokemon of such morbid things happen to be religious extremists and retards who look too deep into things. Pokemon is a fun and a great show which everyone should try watching. Pokemon are NOT animals at all, some resemble animals but ARE POKEMON... NOT animals... If Pokemon were animals, couldn't they breath fire, use psychic powers, shoot water at great pressure from their mouths, fire lightning bolts, cause earthquakes, etc.? Pokemon encourages kindness, not fighting. When a trainer is nice to a Pokemon, the Pokemon just returns the trainer's kindness by doing its best in Pokemon battles and/or helping the trainer when the going gets tough. When a Pokemon battle between two Pokemon trainers finishes, the trainers thank each other for such a great Pokemon battle and shake hands... only those Pokemon trainers who don't do this happen to be criminals in the show.... As for Pokemon that really are mean and evil, they are so because their trainer is like that. Proof of this? I then quote Jessie's Ekans (Now an Arbok and released) "We are bad because master (is) bad?"

muumajii23

Are people still seriously raising hell about this? o_O

My god, if the Pope sees it as perfectly fine, I really don't see why anyone is still against this...

xD Gotta love the over-religious zealots who think any thing that does not have something to do with god/have powers that aren't brought down from god is satanic. :/

BTW, this is hilarious... http://www.pokemopolis.net/frames/pokevil.htm

pokemaster001

What the fu-
*mod closes*

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
I like Pokemon and I defend what I like. The people who accuse Pokemon of such morbid things happen to be religious extremists and retards who look too deep into things. Pokemon is a fun and a great show which everyone should try watching. Pokemon are NOT animals at all, some resemble animals but ARE POKEMON... NOT animals... If Pokemon were animals, couldn't they breath fire, use psychic powers, shoot water at great pressure from their mouths, fire lightning bolts, cause earthquakes, etc.? Pokemon encourages kindness, not fighting. When a trainer is nice to a Pokemon, the Pokemon just returns the trainer's kindness by doing its best in Pokemon battles and/or helping the trainer when the going gets tough. When a Pokemon battle between two Pokemon trainers finishes, the trainers thank each other for such a great Pokemon battle and shake hands... only those Pokemon trainers who don't do this happen to be criminals in the show.... As for Pokemon that really are mean and evil, they are so because their trainer is like that. Proof of this? I then quote Jessie's Ekans (Now an Arbok and released) "We are bad because master (is) bad?"
AMEN!!! your right people who think pokemon is bad there BAD themselves theres nothing to fear bout pokemon;492-s;

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
this is so gonna get closed dude. Pokemon isn't evil, its fun and awesome!