• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*Pokemon Island *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimefan

Banned
I hate that all because you hate creativity. ********. You, you hate nerds and you love hitler.

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
Speed Mark

;395; ok wlecome to fortfeita Island today will be your first challenge
are you guys ready??

evryone: yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;395;Ok first we will give you 1 long to each team.
since this will be a team challenge you guys will work together to win this challenge

ok so no with the log you will biuld a kinda of sled/canoe where all 5 of your team fit

i will give you guys 3 hours to do this

HAVE Fun i will Be Back in 3 Hours!

~*3 hours later*~

;395; ok so evrone built their speed vechiles right well now we will go to Mt.Icicle

Ok now that we are on tp of mount icicle we will race down the side of the Mountain all the way down.

first one down wins ,last one down gets somone from their team eliminated

Easy huh .... well u just dont have to get downthere are rocks,pines ,and hills of ice on the way

also u can attck people on your way but the only person who ca attack is the one in the middle
the front two are in charge of usong their attcks to control the sled

the back 2 can give boosts by using attacks

so good luck

On YOUr Marks Get set
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Artic song was in the lead at first with Mystery and Piplup stearing
barriarmo and staro at the back and cj attacking .
CJ was using to many fire attacks that the melted causing a running stream which made them lose control,crash into an ice hill,and tip over-2nd Place

Ice cascade- With Lola at the very end and using her Blizzard attack the team was going very fast
Bills blades helped stear the sled and with the help of Ambipom they made good time
Gt helped Lola give the sleed a boost while Squartilina attacked the chilledblader's sled causing someone to fall off -1st place

Chillblader- they were in 2nd place at the begining but later got caught up by team Ice Cascade and got attacked by squartilina and Dizy fell of for being at the end Light and Dark who were at the front got mad and were goign to leave him but then mother Memory thought that that was mean and stopped the sled with a Psychic attack GA ran over to Get Dizzy and gave the team a boost with a flamethrower-3rd Place

;395; since team chillblader lost one person from their Team willl be eliminated
and any person from the other 2 teams can get an immunity

i would like to state that when the first team that has lost 3 members will make the competition make a complete change so beware or if u want to see what happens then dont try hard but....

so anyways vote people vote
1 person to leave from chillbalder
and one immunity from any of the other 2 teams

so vote vote vote

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Immunity for Lola for making her team go super speedy.

Votes off Dark for wanting to leave Dizzy behind. (I couldn't choose both of 'em)

Last edited:

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Immunity to GT for helping me...

Dizzy out for falling off...

piplup911

Piplup is cool
immunity to lola, for boosting the sled so that my client, squirtalina, could attack

anyways, i will have to say that i want mother memory out for stoping the sled, causing the to be in 3rd and last place.

(squirtalina);007; "thank you lola! I am exited for the next round!"

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Immunity to Lola for going speedy.

Voting off Mother Memory for stopping the sled.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Mother Memory: Don't you think Dizzy is more important that a race? ? Plus, If I did use Psychic on Dizzy it wouldn't be stable. I wouldn't have any focus and I would cause him to have more damage by falling and other stuff. Remember, Dizzy OR the Race. Ok, now I've had my say.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
(squirtalina);007; "thank you lola! I am exited for the next round!"

Your welcome! You did really well yourself!

*Sits and waits for the next round while playing in the snow*

mimefan

Banned
Boo hiss. This is not spam because it's not short, pointless or annoying. It's a matter of opinion.

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
ok well before the next challenge starts we need to vote what the next challenge is going to be

A.An ice-ikel in time
B. Rolling around
C. Watch Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the elimination will be in the next round so you still have time to vote if you havent so go!!!!!!!!

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
I vote the Ice-ikel since it will not only compliment Lola, but it seems to be the one that would compliment the whole team the most...

Turtwig_999

hey can i change my vote if i can can i vote
Dark out for almost leaving me

hey mother helped me im going to be sad if she leaves

oh and i want
Watch out

Last edited:

piplup_777

Paparazzi ♪♫
yeah turtwig i guess

chihaya
are light and dark both voting for Mother Memory