• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Jade Version Discussion

memond

The Dragon Slayer
This a discussion for the RP Pokemon Jade Version. If want to sign up due it by tuesday.
this thread was approved by Razor Leaf.

Last edited:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Uh.. I approved it, but you still have to follow the rules. It's not a chat thread, if you're going to use it for discussion, you need to provide information in your first post. And a Mod approved tag too.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Hey memo maybe we should have sam and luna battle soon! :D

memond

The Dragon Slayer
maybe i still need to get my team onto my game. so many diverse characters in this rp though. we have the polite Jenny who's the exact opposite of the snootie Luna. Then theirs humble ol sam and then theirs everyone else who i cant remember but do have interesting history.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
yes though i will TOTALLY WIN!!! :D ralts and duskull are like level 12 and im changin weedle to caterpie! :D

memond

The Dragon Slayer
okay butterfree is alot better then beedrill!! I hope the others post soon anyway i gotta go. TTFN.

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
kk i HAVE THE POWAAA!!! to get a butterfree

memond

The Dragon Slayer
i liked that last post. it was fitting for luna. "lets go before we get a Parasol to the head." LOL! :D

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Im sorry leaf, memo, ralts is hilarious