• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Jokes/Strange and Funny Things in Pokemon.

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Do you know any funny Pokemon Jokes/Strange and Funny things in Pokemon?

To get us started, heres a good one:

Professor Oak: "Your friend is my grandson, and my only living relative.
Em, what was his name again?"

And here's another:
Professor Oak:"Congratulations, Red! You have beaten the Pokemon League! Now it is time for you to complete your Poked-"
Red:"Nope! I'm gonna sit on a mountain for three years!"
Professor Oak: ......
Red: :D
Professor Oak:"Dear god, your serious!"

Now, joke away! Now, nothing racist, sexist, etc.

Zibdas

not bad
Wow. You sure do make a lot of threads.

I heard from someone that they stole the idea of squirrrels from Wartortle.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
my Grandma made a funny joke once
why shoudn't you go to the bathroom while somebody that likes Pokemon is in the house?
Because they might Pic a chu

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Why would you say I make a lot of threads?

Anyways....
Professor Oak: "****ballz!?"
"My grandson's name is ****ballz?!?!?!"

Walk into a hospital and heal your Pokemon, totally free.

Lemonade costs 350 what the ****?

Zibdas

not bad

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
It made me laugh when Professor Rowan was telling off those Galactic Grunts in Platinum, and the resulting conversation that ensued.

Mysterious man: Now, now, now, now, now! Professor Rowan, you must comply. Hand over all your research findings. For free, naturally. Failure to comply will result in a painful time for your assistant.

Rowan: Quiet, you lot! Why must you be such a nuisance? Let me list some lessons you still need to learn. #1: Don’t loiter about for no good reason. #2: Don’t interrupt others while they are attempting to converse. #3: If you don’t get your way, don’t raise your voice to be intimidating. #4: Don’t think you’ve grown strong just because you’re in a group. #5: What is with those outlandish outfits you have on? My goodness... You call yourselves adults? You kids, don’t grow up to be like these sorry specimens.

Grunt: Eeeeeh! You had to make this personal! You have forced our hand into making a show of force! We will make you regret insulting Team Galactic!

Rowan may be the oldest professor, but he is also the toughest.

It also made me laugh when they used internet slang in P/D/Pt ("I just got owned by some kid")

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Q- How do you get Pikachu and Mew into a bus?

A- Poke 'em on

Oh my sides

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
I was watching Pokemon last night, and this short conversation came up:

Brock: Alright, Ash, men gotta do what men gotta do, and we two men are gonna do it, with or without a woman.
Ash: Alright! Let's do it!

Alezicarus

Lance-Alright you beat the elite 4
Red- :D
Lance- You are the champion
Red- sweet deal...so where do I go to sign-
Lance- Or you would have been
Red- What?
Lance- but a guy named Blue beat you here
Red- D:

jamaela18

All-Round Breeder
In undella bay one of the swimers:
"Hey are you here to see Cynthia in a swim suit?" :D

Mevejuma

There was someone's interpretation on the character of Gary/Blue in the original games which really made me laugh, and it makes sense when you think about it:

" In the original Pokémon Red/Blue, when you encounter your rival in Lavender Town he asks whether or not you know what it’s like to have one of your Pokémon die. At this point in the game, he no longer has his Raticate that he used in previous battles. Your rival battle before this took place aboard the S.S. Anne. Your rival’s Raticate sustained serious injuries from the battle… but, because crowding and confusion on the luxury liner, he was unable to make it to a Pokémon Center in time and the Raticate passed away.

The real reason your rival is in Lavender Town to begin with is to lay his deceased friend to rest. Despite all of this, your rival never outwardly tells you that you’re responsible for the death of his Pokémon. He hides his grief and instead channels that energy into the motivation he needed to continue his quest to become Indigo League Champion.

The death of his Raticate effectively destroys your rival’s impish, childhood innocence. Although he tells himself that he doesn’t hold you responsible, he subconsciously holds a great deal of resentment towards you which further fuels his ambitions. Tearfully swearing upon his Raticate’s grave to not fail in what he set out to do, he trains hard in hopes of becoming better than you… defeating you… and to eventually make it to the Pokémon League.

Mere moments after he became Indigo League champion, he was defeated… by you. Although he fulfilled his promise to his fallen Pokémon, it was only for a painfully brief instant. In the end, your rival is scolded by his grandfather while you receive the professor’s praise.

During the course of the game, you steal your rival’s innocence, crush his dreams, and ultimately snatch away the love of his own grandfather. Oh, and by the way, your rival doesn’t have any parents.

He’s an orphan.

Good job, a**holes."

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Professor Oak: "In the past thousand years, we've discovered 150 Pokemon. Ash, in the last five years, we discovered around 500 more."

I also know quite a few that are not-so appropriate.

Professor Oak:"I've been researching Pokemon all my life. Take my Pokedex. It is empty."

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
There was someone's interpretation on the character of Gary/Blue in the original games which really made me laugh, and it makes sense when you think about it:

" In the original Pokémon Red/Blue, when you encounter your rival in Lavender Town he asks whether or not you know what it’s like to have one of your Pokémon die. At this point in the game, he no longer has his Raticate that he used in previous battles. Your rival battle before this took place aboard the S.S. Anne. Your rival’s Raticate sustained serious injuries from the battle… but, because crowding and confusion on the luxury liner, he was unable to make it to a Pokémon Center in time and the Raticate passed away.

The real reason your rival is in Lavender Town to begin with is to lay his deceased friend to rest. Despite all of this, your rival never outwardly tells you that you’re responsible for the death of his Pokémon. He hides his grief and instead channels that energy into the motivation he needed to continue his quest to become Indigo League Champion.

The death of his Raticate effectively destroys your rival’s impish, childhood innocence. Although he tells himself that he doesn’t hold you responsible, he subconsciously holds a great deal of resentment towards you which further fuels his ambitions. Tearfully swearing upon his Raticate’s grave to not fail in what he set out to do, he trains hard in hopes of becoming better than you… defeating you… and to eventually make it to the Pokémon League.

Mere moments after he became Indigo League champion, he was defeated… by you. Although he fulfilled his promise to his fallen Pokémon, it was only for a painfully brief instant. In the end, your rival is scolded by his grandfather while you receive the professor’s praise.

During the course of the game, you steal your rival’s innocence, crush his dreams, and ultimately snatch away the love of his own grandfather. Oh, and by the way, your rival doesn’t have any parents.

He’s an orphan.

Good job, a**holes."

lol you have a lot of time on your hands

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
You Mama's so fat, that when she jumps into the pool, Splash Attack is an OHKO.

Hitler(Seel)used hail!

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
There are two rooms in your house. The top floor is your room, the bottom floor is the kitchen and living room. Your mom sleeps in the living room.