• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Kanto Adventures

Aakash98

"Hmm, so you too have met Gage and White, so Gage you must be the person White needs to apologize to" said Aakash firmly

"It interests me a lot, that Pokemon not native to this region are here, I mean I got a Pineco, White got a Hoot-Hoot and Gage has a Phanpy

What is next some person finding a Sinnoh Shinx on Route 2...

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
"Oh.. Well dont I feel like sh*t? Sorry, just Tooth here looked sad when I first got him. So I was encouraging him, giving him a morale boost. Yeah I know Aakash. It is strange, but that would be pretty cool. Who knows, we may see alot of different Pokemon from other regions? That would be pretty great."
Tooth was starting to play with the other Pokemon.

"Tooth sure is friendly, I dont think he could make an enemy. Anyways, White, no hard feelings?"
Gage stuck out his hand for friendly truce.

Victor Cruz

"Hmmmm,so proffesor,I get to pick a pokemon?"

"Yes Victor Cruz,pick wise-..."

Then Victor grabbed a pokeball,not knowing what's inside and darted to go train.
A week later,Victor Cruz caught up and saw White. Having his current team this:Shiny Charmander,Slakoth,and his friends pokemon as a gift,a growlithe.

So White,willing to battle?

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
OOC: Giantsfan, I already have Charmander. And all positions are filled, so you can't post. And tobi, its on sign up Forum?)

"What was that about?" Gage asked
Aakash just shrugged. Tooth was starting to yawn, he jumped on Gages shoulders, and fell sleep.

"Well I guess Im going to go train Phanpy. Aakash, I guess me and you will meet up along with white on Route 1. See you. Cmon Phanpy!"Gage threw the pokeball, and out came the tiny elephant. "Phan!"
They went out, running towards the field where Gage met Phanpy. They saw all kinds of Pokemon, but mainly trained on Pidgeys, Rattatas, and Oddish.

Aakash98

OOC: Sorry GiantsFan, you weren't here in time for the story.

"OK Contra and Roots, it is time to train,

Hmm, so Contra, you seem to be very defensive, but there must be at least one decent offensive move in your arsenal

"Let's see Oh an Oddish!"

Contra use Tackle

Contra seemed to rush to the oddish and slightly golwed green as it did the attack

Hold on that isn't Tackle, that is Bug Bite

The Oddish suffers major damage.

"I can't believe in a few seconds my Contra has learnt a new move, maybe I should go for the Pewter City Gym...

(I really think we should get to the aim of this roleplay to get 5 trainers to have 8 badges within a certain amount of time)

Aakash98

"Oh hey White, it seems you have been training a lot or shall I say have bonded with your pokemon.

I have been trying doing the same with my Pokemon, they have learnt a few new moves, Roots and Contra have become much stronger ever since our last battle and I was thinking of challenging Brock the Pewter City Gym Leader, however I'm not so sure if I'm ready to under go my first trial. It interests me to find a boy such as you who seems to undergo such a strong bond with their Pokemon, I have still a lot to learn so White I challenge you to another Double Battle, because I want to test my bondage with my Pokemon to see if I really have what it takes to be trainer.

OOC: If you wish to accept this battle, it will have the same conditions as last time, except our Pokemon will have different moves in their arsenal and I just felt there needs to be more action in this roleplay like another trainer battle.

Last edited:

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
"Tooth use Ember!" Gage ordered, as he net a trainer in the field he was training. The trainer had an Oddish, so Tooth wasno doubt being used.

Tooth used a fire move, but not Ember. It was a lot stronger.
"Was that... Flamethrower? Thats great Tooth! A new move! Alright, use flamethrower again!"
Tooth did as commanded. The oddish fell over, too slow to hurt Tooth. Tooth turned around, and ran to Gage smiling.
Gage picked up Tooth and hugged him. "That was great!"

Gage realized how late it was getting. "Its getting dark, lets go find Aakash and White, whaddaya say?"
"Char! Mander!" "Phan Phanpy!" Both of his Pokemon said.

"Alright lets head on to White and Aakash!" Gage said to his two Pokemon. Gage was walking along a long route 1. Looking for Aakash. Gage found a couple bushes, and looked around, he found Oran, pecha, cheri, and rawst berries.
"These could be some use!" Gage said, while Tooth helped pick berries.
"Where's Phanpy?" Gage wondered. He quickly heard a tree getting hit, then ran towards the noise. He saw Phanpy using Take down and roll out.
"Phanpy? You learned some new moves? Thats great! And your practicing, you must like battling?"
Phanpy then raised his trunk in agreement. It was pretty dark now. Tooths tail was used as a light,
"Aakash and White will no doubt see this. Hmm... I wonder where they are?"

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Legna James Krad

"Squirtle?" Shellshocker peeped as I picked him up to go outside for more training.

"C'mon pal, Everyone is going to think of us as weak and pathetic if we don't have any experience." I said with a smile on my face.

Despite my smiling, I was terrified on the inside because it was up to me and Shellshocker to beat not only the eight leaders, but also the Elite four and thier current champion, if there was one. With Shellshocker hanging tightly to my back, I walked outside to the now darkening sky. I spent all day inside? It surely didn't seem like it. I thought as I watched the sun slowly set behind the treeline.

"Late night training, fun." I sighed.

Walking back onto route one, I caught a glimpse of some lights periodically flashing on and off in the near distance. Illumise, trailed by groups of Volbeat. Everything seemed to be either Asleep or not fit for training a water type. As the sun finally set, Anxiety took it's place, the low light, along with the sounds of Kricketot singing thier rather soothing melodies, I should have been calmed, however, It gave perfect chance for pokemon to attack.

"Squirtle Squirt." Shellshocker said with a worried tone of voice.

"It's okay, let's just get to Viridian City as soon as possible, We'll stay there for the niiiii-" I said before tripping.

"Kricki!" Something wimpered and sniveled.

I must have accedentally tripped over a Kricketot while I was trying to convince Shellshocker that we were not going to battle. As I stood myself back up, I couldn't help overhearing the Kricketot wimpering, with my eyes finally adjusting to the darkness, I noticed the little pokemon sitting on the ground holding something. Fearing that I may have accedentally snapped it's Antennea, I tried to pick it up, backing up every time I approched it, the Kricketot would back up some more until the point it tripped over it's own feet.

"Krick Krick, Krick Kricki!" The pokemon chirped.

I then finally seen what it was, it was a berry, it didn't want us to take it from him, seeing the Kricketot as both a valuable way for finding food if need be and also a valuable part of my team, I got down to seem less intimidating.

"Hey, You want this?" I asked as I pulled out an Oran Berry to try and persuade the little pokemon.

"Krick" was the only thing I could hear coming from the kricketot when he took the berry from my hands.

I then took out one of my pokeballs and prepared to catch the pokemon. I could care less if it was battle worthy, I wanted Shellshocker to have a friend. I then made my attempt at catching it. One, Two, Three I said as I heard the pokeball dance around in the moonless night, Then it happened, the relieving sound of a "Click", Still rather happy at the fact I caught my first pokemon, I picked the ball up and Looked at it.

"Shellshocker, you have a new partner now." I said as I picked my Squirtle back up.

Since we happened to be in the middle of the route, and not really sure if we should keep moving on to Viridian or start back from square one, I took out my personal tent, set it up, and crawled inside for the night.

Aakash98

It was night and Aakash still awake with his two pokemon, they were just sitting there contemplating about the universe.

"Hmm, so I got another Battle with White tomorrow, I feel my road to becoming a Pokemon master has become far so quickly, as I want to test my bondage with Pokemon to see if I think I'm ready to take on the Pewter City Gym.

"I feel that there is an urge for me to move on so quickly, WAIT!!!" Aakash stopped

Tired of being called soft and spineless by leaders of the other regions, the gym leaders of both the Kanto and Johto regions have stepped up their games; some of them haven’t been beaten in months. Some professors are even considering raising the age limit for beginning trainers because of this. But Professor Oak protested against this, believing that youthful, energetic trainers were just what the world needed. This was allowed on one condition: Five trainers must defeat the eight gyms of Kanto by the summer of 2020.

"I remember me, White, Gage and two other people were assigned to complete all the gyms by Summer 2020 otherwise the age limit for beginning trainers were to be increased. Hmm I know what I must do, for the sake of the youth, as the youngest of the new trainers I must get all the badges no question.

Roots and Contra were worried at the thought of Aakash being so serious for once this time.

Aakash's Poke Gear started to ring

"I wonder who could that be"

Aakash picks up the Phone only to get an advertisement

"Ugh I hate these advertisements"

Before Aakash was about to hang up

The music Sinnoh Route 202 played.

Aakash relaxed for a few minutes with his Pokemon

"This music is so soothing, it feels like the true meaning of peace and serenity, maybe I can wait a while for to get ahead of myself

A shadow lurked, as a twig snapped.

"Who goes there! shouted Aakash

The shadow revealed to be a lone Male Shinx

"Another Non-native Pokemon this is very strange"

The Shinx was very attracted to the Music

" I get it Sinnoh Route 202 is where Shinx lives, so maybe that is why it so near, maybe it wants a new home or return to Sinnoh (I think it is OK if Sinnoh Sound is used)

Hey Shinx, do you want to come with me?" questioned Aakash as he crouched down.

The Shinx nodded

Aakash throws a Poke Ball and with a few clicks, the Shinx was caught

"Welcome to the team Sparky" stated Aakash as he looked to the stars.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
"Gage! GAAAAAGGGGEEE!" Someone yelled.

"That sounded like White! Guys we must be getting close!"Gage said, he picked up Tooth, and Ran. With Phanpy using rollout to keep up. Gage was running towards the sound, when he came up on a huge cave.
"Hmm... Lets camp out here for the night. We'll start a fire, maybe they'll see the light, or smoke in the morning. I hope we aren't bring too troublesome." Gage went and collected some sticks for a fire. He set them up for a fire, and set aside some for more.

"Alright Tooth, use a little flamethrower." Gage said Kindly

Just then all three heard a noise in the corner of the cave.

"What was that? Come on guys, lets look." Gage got Up and went in the direction of the noise. There he saw a little whitish Pokemon. Eating on some ore in the wall.

"Thats an Aron! What's it doing here? This is getting weird. But hey, lets catch it! Tooth use flamethrower!" Gage commanded, jumping up. The flamethrower hit dead on, and the aron looked startled but stood its ground.

The aron ran towards them, glowing grey.

"Thats Iron head! Tooth try to dodge, then use flamethrower again!"

Tooth tried to dodge. But was hit and thrown into the wall. Tooth came up, glowing red eyes, he unleashed a powerful flamethrower. Throwing back Aron, and lighting up the cave like daylight. No doubt it could be seen from outside. Aron hit the wall, and was very weak.

"Go, pokeball!" Gage threw a pokeball. After hearing it rock e times, and a click noise. Gage grabbed the pokeball, and went to Tooth.
"Tooth... What was that?" Then Gage remembered Tooths ability Blaze (I think thats it?)

"Hmm, looks like your alright now. Lets get some rest. We'll go looking for the others. Tomorrow."
They then fell asleep, with the fire going, and the wall of the cave glowing.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
OOC: soory guys, I can't take this anymore, I'm outta this RP, so many random pokemon, just on Route one alone, I'm not liking this anymore, I was hoping that it'd be a good RP to play on, but egh, I was wrong, you all have fun, I'll occassionally check this thread to see where the story goes, but other than that, take it easy y'all.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
OOC: You dont remember when you first played Pokemon, catching almost everything in site.?

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
OOC: sorry guys, wont be posting for awhile. My grandmother died yesterday, so I wont have time. Im giving permission to bunny my character until I can start posting. And Legnak, Pokemon are starting to spread out.

((OCC: Hey Guys, Nice to meet you! I'll be taking over the slot of Squirtle Trainer!))

Ellen woke to the sounds of a Pidgey outside her window, the chunky little pigeon Pokemon was splashing around happily in the shallow end of her Aunt and Uncle's pond. She stood and rubber her eyes, stretching and yawning, she walked to her window and watched the fat little bird Pokemon, a slow smile creeping over her face. She had always liked the care free way Pidgey acted in her aunt and uncles' garden.

She dressed in her favorite green Dress with blue see-through sleeves. Normally she wore flat shoes that matched the dress and her electric blue leggings, but as she was going to be walking more than ever before, she'd gotten her father to get her a pair of running shoes in her colors. He'd also gotten her a large back-pack, the prototype of the ones they'd be selling in the Celadon Department Store next fall. It was a few different shades of green, and had more pockets than she currently knew what to do with. But her father assured her that she's fill the bag in no time, adventuring had a way of doing that he'd said. She had packed it days ago, she pulled it onto one shoulder and headed down stairs.

She ate her breakfast quickly and thanked her Aunt and Uncle for their hospitality and hurried quickly to Professor Oak's laboratory. The older man was kind and sort of reminded her of her grandfather, which was to say, daffy. The Professor seemed to be very scatter brained, unsure of where things were exactly. Finally he produced a single pokeball, she was unsure how to feel, had she been late? Or where the other, younger adventurers just that much more eager than she was?

“What sort of Pokemon is it?” She asked hesitantly
“Oh! Why, it's a Squirtle. I think...” The professor said warmly.

Ellen sighed with relief. As long as she hadn't been given a Charmander she was alright. “That's perfect!” She said grabbing the red and white ball from the professor eagerly. “Come on out Squirtle.” She said calmly. In a flash of light the tiny turtle Pokemon came out of the pokeball. It was timid and shy, cowering away from her at first. She smiled and sank down into a crouch, pulling a berry she'd picked a few days ago from her bag, a Qualot berry. Supposedly they were supposed to make pokemon more friendly towards you.

“This is for you Squirtle, My name is Ellen and I would like you to be my partner.” she said, offering the berry out to the timid turtle.

Squirtle leaned forward, sniffing the berry cautiously. He took it from Ellen carefully and took a small bite. The sweet, spicy and sour flavors of the berry were delicious and before he knew it he had eaten the whole thing! He scooted closer to Ellen and put his tiny clawed hand in her palm, “Suirt, squirtle!” he said happily, wagging his curled tail.

Ellen beamed from ear to ear. “I'm gonna call you Othello, it means 'of the water'. Is that alright?”. The Squirtle beamed and actually got into Ellen's arms, chattering happily and snuggling close as it hugged her. Ellen smiled and hugged the little turtle tightly, she knew she would be happy with her first Pokemon, but she had no idea how great it would feel knowing she had a partner at last for her journey. Othello settled onto her shoulder, sliding his tail under the strap of Ellen's backpack for support and waved goodbye to the Professor as they headed out of the lab, ready to start their adventure.

Aakash98

OOC: Welcome Ellen, it is good we've got a girl in this RP, because it would be awkward for just boys.need to find a way to put the sign ups back on because me and Expearos are probably the most pro-active in this RP when we needed 5 people, but I don't think the Admins will allow for our poor early performance. Legnak about us catching varied Pokemon we are putting the RP up to date with HG and SS, so headbutting trees, Swarms and Sound are permitted

Aakash was trying to sleep, but many thoughts have crossed his mind making it difficult for him to rest. Aakash was thinking to himself about the previous events that have occured.

Something feels not so right, Multiple Pokemon from different regions are here, as a matter of fact, every region of Pokemon besides Unova is here. This is a very strange place, what more can they add to make this even more peculiar

Aakash had realised that Gage was gone( Gage's owner is going to be inactive due to family issues)

First Pokemon from everywhere is here and then my friend is gone what's next? Maybe there is more danger to this being a trainer than I thought it would. Maybe that is why they are raising the age limit.

I hope I can prove my bonding with my Pokemon with my upcoming battle with White. I'm possibly the last hope for young trainers I wonder how are the other trainers doing (Ellen let's hope you can get your character up to me and Expearos)

Aakash fell asleep trying to ignore the weird events that happened in his past, as he tries to be able to think of the future events like his upcoming battle against White

Last edited: