• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Kanto Adventures

((OCC: I hope I can help, I want to make this RP successful.))

Taking a deep breath, Ellen took her first steps onto Route 1 cautiously, as if the very earth of the path beneath her sneakers might swallow her up at any moment. Othello was tense too, Ellen could feel it, she had to be strong for her Pokemon. Straightening her back and setting her shoulders she strode onto the rout fully as a fashion model might. “Lets see, whats around here.”

She searched around and found a few of the Pidgey from her Aunt's garden, or at least she assumed they must be from the way they ignored her approach. She popped Othello off her shoulder and nudged him forward, telling him to challenge the little birds to a duel. Mimicking Ellen's earlier posture Othello approached a Pidgey and demanded a match. To his chagrin the tiny bird simply kept pecking at the ground ignoring the turtle. Othello looked back at Ellen with a worried face. “Use Water Gun, ya know, to get her attention?” Ellen offered.

Commitment to the match reaffirmed, Othello turned back to the other Pokemon and fired a water gun blast over its head. The reaction was instantaneous, the once passive Pidgey was on the defensive. Flapping its little wings for all it was worth it fired a Gust right at Othello, who panicked and withdrew into his shell before the powerful wind sent him flying into Ellen's chest. “Othello! I need you!” Ellen cried as the tiny bird Pokemon dove at her in a full tackle attack.

Poking only his head out, the tiny turtle fired a powerful water gun blast directly at the diving Pidgey, knocking it out of the air and onto the dusty ground. Dazed the bird stumbled and flapped its soaked wings trying to regain altitude. Not missing a beat Othello leaps from Ellen's arms and tackled the Pidgey, knocking it out fully. “Wow, you've got a pretty powerful Water Gun there Othello.” Ellen mused as they continued on.

A few more hard won battle later they saw the end of the route in the distance, as the sun set Ellen noticed a shift in what sorts of Pokemon were around them, and a definite increase in how many Pokemon she noticed. Nocturnal Pokemon it seemed were a bit more adventurous, as a Hoothoot landed right on top of Ellen's back pack and began pecking at her berry pouch. “Shoo! You little glutton!” She shrieked pulling the pack off and shoving the little ball of eyeballs away from her bag. Not to be deterred the tiny owl Pokemon growled and flapped back at Ellen, knocking her over. “Othello! Water gun!” Ellen shouted, pointing at the Hoothoot.

With a mighty torrent of water the owl Pokemon was sent reeling away yet again, only to fly right into Ellen as she regained her footing. Shrieking in disgust Ellen swatted at the little pest, throwing it back towards Othello who tackled it to the ground. Breathing heavily the Hoothoot stood once more, hopping back and forth in place before finally falling over, knocked out. Ellen stared at the fallen pest and considered the tiny owls persistence and nerve. “What do you think Othello? Would he make a good team mate?”

Othello nodded and gave Ellen a thumbs up before tottering back over to her. Ellen fished through the stock of Pokeballs her father had sent her, looking for one that seemed appropriate, and settled on a Dusk Ball. Crossing her fingers she tossed the ball at the Hoothoot and watched in amazement as it energized and flew into the Dusk Ball. Crossing her fingers she watched as the ball tottered back and forth three times before dinging and going still. Bending down she picked up the Dusk Ball and held it in her hands. “We just caught our first team-mate Othello. We are making such a good start on this journey.” She said leaning down to let Othello onto her shoulder. “You are getting stronger and stronger, and now you have a team mate we can call on. I think this was an excellent first day.” She said with a smile as she clicked Hoothoot's Ball onto her belt. “I think we'll call him Archimedes.” She said thoughtfully as they exited the route and headed to the Viridian city Poke-center.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
I didn't leave! I Just won't be able to post awhile! Legnak was replaced, not me! What the hell?

Chili

I didn't leave! I Just won't be able to post awhile! Legnak was replaced, not me! What the hell?

((OOC: I don't think it was you who I replaced. I replaced the former Squirtle trainer.))

Aakash98

OOC: Look, I thought ImAnOKIE12 would be leaving for a long time to due to family issues, to the point he'll be just as inactive as the original Squirtle trainer

mnm12345

OCC: I am so sorry guys I have had school things to do Aakash98 will you be a temp co owner for this? PM me so I can give you all kinds of different details on how this is supposed to work k?
Also I was gonna have Team Rocket sign ups but guess that got screwed up :(

Aakash98

I'm the new owner of this RP for now, so here is something I'd like to do...

To get on with the main plot I've decided to set a challenge for the RP

All players in the RP must

beat Brock by 12-8-12 or that person is out of the RP. I will control Gym Leaders

Eventually I will be taking the role as Team Rocket members and challenge you to battles, as part of the main stories

My character will just remain inactive until mmm12345 wants to run the RP once more, so Expearos I'd like to say Aakash and White's second battle is canceled.

Have fun

Last edited:

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
(OOC: I Am BACK!)

Gage finally found a way out of the cave and out of the woods. Him and tooth were walking when they saw a girl with a squirtle. They were trainign, and Gage noticed how the Squirtle looked a little weak. He also noticed the girl. Her beauty and just everything. He was stunned. Then next thing he knew, Gage had lost the girl, and was now wandering through the woods. Tooth Jumped down from Gage's Shoulders, and took off running

"Tooth!" Wait up!" Gage took off after him.

The cleared the forest, adn was now standig in a pasture a little ways a way from Viridan City. Gage saw a bunch of pokemon here, abnd decided to train.

"Look! A Wurmple! Lets use... MetalHead for this one." Gage sent out the little Aron.
"Use IronHead! Then metal sound!"
The aron did as told, landing a very powerful IronHead, and then using metalsound. The Wurmple countered with poison sting, and string shot, with direct hits as well.

"Use Take down!" Metalhead used a good take down, taking no recoil damage due to rock head ability.

"All right! Finish it up with Head smash!" Just then, Gage saw someone familiar. Gage saw white.

Gage looked, and noticed the wurmple gone, and Metalhead looking very proud.

"Come on, lets go to the pokecenter. I got a felling we will meet a friend there."

As they walked to the center, Gage noticed a girl walking in just before him. "Its her again." Gage thought... and just as he entered the Pokecenter.....
(OOC: Someone come up with something!)

Aakash98

OOC: Sorry Sign ups are closed, because the Admins were being somewhat strict with us and they closed the sign ups.