• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poke'mon Keybladers!

shadow master jimack

Sorry, solitaire.
thanks

me i would love to thanks :) :D :)

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
Good, I'll post the shop in a bit.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Hey folks,
I finally decided to get off of my LAZY ***** and try to start a shop
The current workers shall be, If they want to be, Rukario thenightwolf, Skelletim, Shadow master jimack, and Blaziken bud.QUOTE]

ok cool

i like everyone sprites they look awesome

good luck on more

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
Wonderful News!!!!!!!!

I FINALLY GOT MY SHOP UP AND RUNING!
For the guys who i asked to work at it, PM me what you can do!

shadow master jimack

Sorry, solitaire.
do i have to you have seen my work

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
Yah, same here, you've seen what i've done. I'll try to work in the shop as much as i can! :)

Also, SFB, can i have permission to write a keyblader story including all the keyblader's everyone has made? I'll give credit to everyone involved. It's not gonna be a fanfic or an RPG or anything though, just something i want to write. it probably won't get posted on here.

Thanx, skeletim

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
Good Idea Skeletim, Permission granted.
And Leafia, When my dad lubottomzed my computer, he forgot to backup my tutorial.

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
Good Idea Skeletim, Permission granted.
And Leafia, When my dad lubottomzed my computer, he forgot to backup my tutorial.
K, Thanx SFB!

Skeletim

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Yup I got back from My trip.

And Rukario, NO freakin duh!

Last edited:

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
This thread is not Dead YET!

Sorry for the double post, but this thread is NOT DEAD YET!

It appears that Keybladers Evolve.
Yookina Has evolved!

But some bad new, I requested a Heartless Groudon, Kyogre, amd Rayquaza from Xilaa, and was that a mastake, here they are

The Submarine Heartless
A Heartless Kyogre. Used mainly as a transport for Heartless underwater, this creature can be seen patrolling ocean trenches. What could it be looking for...? The blasters beneath its body have enough firepower to explode sheer rock faces, and if they don't work, the missile silo between the blasters will. While nearly indestructible, the Submarine Heartless should be taken out immediately due to its ability to carry nuclear weapons.

The Tectonic Heartless

A Heartless Groudon. Slain by the Heartless King himself, this beast can cause extremely powerful earthquakes that last up to hours on end. A fire breather, it travels quickly by emmersing itself in magma, melting, and flowing to its next point, where it reassembles itself. One of these Heartless can rearrange an entire continent.

The Cirrus Heartless

A Heartless Rayquaza. This beast flies in the jet stream and covers the sky with darkness, choking the planet's basic life forms, causing a chain reaction that leads to mass extinctions. The three heads possess some kind of telepathy with Heartless, directing them to their goals. It controls wind and can direct razor sharp gales at Keybladers...if they can get up to the height this creature flies

Three boss battles, Credit to you Xilaa.

BTW... RANK UP!

Last edited:

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
why u made heartless in a keybladers topic ?....

I posted them in here so people could see what Xilaa could do and these will be boss fights in my Fanfic.

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
Aiy yai yai, Awstin, I NEVER MADE YOU ONE!
You have been pestering me for it, for a long time.
THIS.IS.NOT.A.REQUEST.TREAD!
Please, request it at my shop, the Keyblader Sanctum.

Nator

«My Bishounen«
NICE IDEA!
Once I get the hang of spriting, I'll come here and post some.

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
Why thank you nator.