• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Leaf Green Team help

rocky505

I am going to buy me a Pokemon Leaf Green this weekend and I was looking for some advice for my planned team.

Venasaur
Mild
-Razor Leaf/Giga Drain
-Earthquake
-Toxic
-Leech Seed

Fearow
Jolly
-Fly/Drill Peck
-Return
-Steel Wing
-???

Slowbro
Bold/Modest
-Surf
-Psychic
-Ice beam
-Flamethrower

Magmar
Mild
-Flamethrower
-Psychic
-Brick Break
-Confuse Ray

Rhydon
Adamant
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Megahorn
-???

Jolteon
Timid/Modest
-Thunderbolt
-Bite
-Thunder wave
-Hidden Power ???

If you see anything that needs changing just tell me.

Silver Owns

12 year veteran
I am going to buy me a Pokemon Leaf Green this weekend and I was looking for some advice for my planned team.

Fearow
Jolly
-Fly/Drill Peck
-Return
-Steel Wing
-Hidden Power Ground

Rhydon
Adamant
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Megahorn
-Swords Dance

Jolteon
Timid/Modest
-Thunderbolt
-Bite
-Thunder wave
-Hidden Power Ice

If you see anything that needs changing just tell me.

The rest looks good, and the swords dance on rhydon is assuming this is completely in game, and if you need it hopefully youll have the time to set it up, if not maybe brick break? i think some pokes use reflect/ls and rhydons attack is huge so brick break is good on him anyway. HP ice on jolteon for ground types and HP ground on Fearow for electric types

rocky505

Well looks like I'll have to catch a lot of Spearow's and SR for Ice on Eevee.

Silver Owns

12 year veteran
Gutta do what ya gutta do