• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon LeafGreen Poison Mono-Type

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpgfan1994

Scizor fan
Would you watch a YouTube series, if I did a mono poison type run?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Not with my watch list quite full. I've still not seen few live streamed matches that took place over a month ago.

This thread is really a Poll, and also technically you're just a link short of Advertising. I can't let it stay in any of the 3rd Gen sections. Since I'm also a mod of the Polls section I'd have to Shut it after It had as it would break the Rules there.

We do have challenge forum and this is the thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?514911-3rd-Gen-Monotype-Challenge-Thread! However the rules wouldnot allow you to post videos in your posts. You are free to post links to Youtube in your signature.

Shutting.

Status
Not open for further replies.