• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Legend of the Avatar (Johto)

Torpoleon

Steve decided to stay and wath Pearla's match. So far, Pearla lost her first Pokemon sohrtly!morty is pretty tough for a 4th gym leader, Steve would have to train. Zach was just lucky in his match, that is all. Steve probably would have won, it was just that he barely used Flafy."Yeah that is right." muttered Steve, no one heard. He will mostly train Flaffy to get her expierence back.

Morty shouldn't have been beaten that easily! Croconaw was sitting there, watching in awe as Steve lost, Zach won, and Pearla just started, but lost her first pokemon. Steve would still use the same Pokemon, but practice and use them in a different order, Morty might change his order, but his Alakazam will definently be last. Pearla grabbed a Pokeball from her belt. M orty will be tough, but Steve is ready!

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Pearla grabbed another pokeball. "Go, Chikorita!" She yelled. Raticate would've been a good choice also. But, she didn't want him to face the same fate as Hoothoot. "Use Razor Leaf, Chikorita!" She commanded.

Leaves immediately shot towards Gastly but, didn't do much damage. Gastly was a Poison Type. Grass Attacks did little to no damage. "Use Confuse Ray!" Morty yelled. Gastly sent a flash of light towards Chikorita.

"Safeguard!" Pearla yelled. The Safeguard made a dome around Chikorita and deflected the Confuse Ray. Chikorita was saved for a while.

"Lick!" Morty then yelled. Gastly approached Chikorita.

"Reflect!" This time, a Reflect made a dome around Chikorita and deflected the Lick. "Now, use an up close Razor Leaf!" Leaves pelted Gastly up close for extra damage.

Torpoleon

Zach walked outside and Adam followed. Zach took out the Leaf Stone from his bag and threw Weepinbell's Poke Ball in the air. "Here, Weepinbell. You deserve it."Zach said with a smile. Weepinbell took the Leaf Stone with tears of joy. In a matter of minutes, eepinbell was now Victreebel! Zach returned Victrrebel and Zach and Adam waled back into the gym.

Upon entering, they saw that Pearla's gym match already started so they sat with the crew. "Say, Matt, what has happened in the match so far?"Zach asked Matt hoping for the best. "Morty started of with astly and Pearla with Hoothoot. She quickly lost Hoothoot and now she is using Chikorita. I hope she can win."Matt explained. "Don't worry, Matt! After all, this is Pearla's gym battle! She will beat Morty!"Zach yelled making sure Pearla heard him which she did. "Zach, when Pearla's match is over than I will head out."Adam explained. "OK. Good luck on the rest of your journey when you depart."Zach replied.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Pearla was happy that Zach was interested in her battle. "Thanks!" She said back to him and winked.

Morty smiled. "It looks like you have your own cheering section. But, it looks like they aren't going to be very happy. Ominous Wind!" He yelled. Gastly sent a Gust- like wind straight towards Chikorita.

"Light Screen!" Pearla yelled. Chikorita created a Light Screen dome around herself which blocked the Ominous Wind. The domes combined to create a beautiful Rainbow Dome. With Sefeguard, Reflect, and Light Screen, Chikorita was impervious to all attacks. "Now, fire!" Chikorita sent the dome flying at Gastly as a ball.

"Use Shadow Punch!" Morty yelled. Ghastly created an arm out of nowhere and it punched the dome. Unfortunately, the dome kept going and knocked Ghastly out of the sky. The Ghost Pokemon hit the ground hard and fainted. "What?!" Morty yelled. "But, it's okay. I still have 3 more left. Gastly, you did great." He said as he returned his pokemon. "Now, Gengar, you're up!"

Gengar popped out of his pokeball. Pearla gasped. Gengar was too strong for Chikorita. Maybe it'd be a good time to switch out a pokemon. "Chikorita, Return." Pearla said as Chikorita came back. "Now, Raticate! Show your moves!" She yelled as Raticate came out of his pokeball. Pearla knew that Raticate had a few Dark Type moves like Pursuit and Faint Attack under his belt. That'll be a big help.

Torpoleon

!!

(The exclamation mark on the top left are on accident!)
Zach put a thumbs up at her and ran outside with a Poke Ball in his hand. Adam was about to follow him when Zach said,"I am training. I want to do it alone." Adam sat back down to watch the match. Adam had a tough time when he versed Morty. Adam used Quilava, Quagsire and his new Pokemon, Mareep. Morty used Gastly, Hanuter and Gengar.

"Go Victreebel!"Zach yelled. He took his Poke Ball from his belt and threw it into the ai releasing his newly evolved Victreebel. "I want you to perfect Knock Off so let's do it!"Zach said with encouragement. Zach spotted a tree and had a great idea. I want you to hit that tree with Knock Off and give it your best shot!"Zach commanded. Victreebel prepared Knock Off and had it! Sadly, just before the move hit, it returned back to normal and hurt his hand a little bit. "You ok?"Zach asked completely worried. "(Not really!) Victreebel!"Victreebel responded in a way that meant he was in pain. "Alright, let's stop for now. We will train some more later. To the Pokemon Center!"Zach said and got Victreebel healed up.

Zach entered the gym with Victreebel in its Poke Ball and he sat next to Adam. "(I'm sure Victreebel will master Knock Off in no time!)"Zach said in his mind and watched the match.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Pearla smiled at Zach. He sure seemed in a hurry to run in and out. Pearla turned her attention to Morty who had just commanded Gengar to send a Shadow Ball at Raticate.

"Stand your ground!" Pearla yelled. The Shadow Ball phazed right through Raticate. "Now, Quick Attack!"

"This is only going to be back and forth, you know." Morty said. "Scary Face!" He yelled. Gengar used the attack and Raticate stopped in its tracks. "There."

"Use Quick Attack, again!" Pearla yelled. She had to be on to something. Why else would she use a normal move?

"Confuse Ray!" Morty yelled. That was a ghost move that could affect Raticate. Pearla better think fast.

"Jump with Quick Attack!" She yelled. Raticate kept running towards Gengar but, stopped and jumped up to the ceiling. "Bounce off of the ceiling with Quick Attack!" She yelled.

Raticate bounced off of the ceiling and straight down towards Gengar. "Spin and use Bite!" Raticate chomped on Gengar. The move was super effective since it was a Dark Type. Plus, the spinning gave it added effect. "Now, Faint Attack."

Raticate jumped off and headed towards Gengar. "Quick, Scary Face!" Morty yelled. But, Gengar flinched and got hit with the super effective hit.

"Yeah!" Pearla yelled. Pearla wished that she still had Hoothoot. This would've been the perfect time for a Foresight and a big Hyper Fang finish. But, too bad. "Finish this off with Quick Attack and Pursuit!" Pearla yelled.

Raticate headed straight towards Gengar at full speed. "Hypnosis!" Morty yelled. Gengars eyes turned red and Raticate fell to the ground. It was asleep. "Mean Look." He said. Raticate was no longer able to escape. Pearla couldn't switch out!

"Raticate!!!" Pearla yelled in concern.

"Dream Eater." Morty commanded, cooly. Gengar was being healed and Raticate was getting hurt by the Dream Eater. "Nightmare." He again said cooly. Gengar gave Raticate nightmares which gradually hurt it.

Raticate was losing health like crazy by the Dream Eater and Nightmare. Pearla's first instinct was to command Raticate to use Endeavor right after it wakes up. But, Normal Attacks don't affect Ghost Types! Pearla had nothing to do but watch!

Pearla thought that it was over for Raticate before one of his eyes openned. Dream Eater's affect stopped and so did Nightmare's. "Yes! Now, use Faint Attack!" She yelled.

Morty knew that Gengar had no defense when Raticate ran up to Gengar at full speed. He only had one option. "Destiny Bond!" He yelled. Faint Attack hit at the last second. When Gengar fell to the ground, so did Raticate. The Destiny Bond did its job.

Torpoleon

"(They each have two each.) Hey, Adam, can you help me train a bit for whatever gym is next?'Zach asked Adam when he was donethinking in his mind. "Sure! I wanted to train my new Pokemon!"Adam exclaimed. The two boys ran out of the gym and found a good spot to train.

"Go Victreebel!"Zach said. He clutched a Pokeball from his belt and tgrew it into the air reveaing Victreebel. "(He was probably using it to help it master Knock Off!) Mareep, I choose you!"Adam yelled. He took a Poke Ball from his belt and threw it ino the air revealing a sheep Pokemon, Mareep! "I'll go firs! Use Razor Leaf while spinning!"Zach said. Victreebel started to spin and green leaves came out spinning around him. "Use Vine Whip now than Sludge Bomb!"Zach commanded. The Razor Leaf got hit and than the Sludge Bomb made it purple an headed for Mareep! "Counter with Discharge than Signal Beam!"Adam commanded. The Discharge connected with the Sludge Leaf and broke it than Signal bEam came to fats for Zach to counter. Victreebel than hit a tree struggling to ge up. "Finsih this with Take Down!"Adam yelled. Mareep ran fast towards Victreebel and got hit with recoil damage but still went for it. "Quick, use...'Zach said.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Pearla gasped. She thought that it was her chance to strike! Now they both have two pokemon. But, Chikorita is so weak! How will this end? "Go, Chikorita!" She yelled. Chikorita popped out of her pokeball.

"Haunter, you're up!" Morty yelled. Haunter popped out of his pokeball. "Let's finish this quick. Shadow Punch!"

"Reflect!" Pearla yelled. Haunter punched a wall of light that blocked the attack. "Now, use Light Screen, Reflect and Safeguard!" She yelled. Chikorita used her combination to create a colorful dome around herself which no move could penetrate. "Solarbeam!" Pearla yelled.

While Chikorita charged the solarbeam, Haunter couldn't get passed the barrier. "Brace yourself!" Morty yelled.

"Fire!" Pearla yelled.

"Sucker Punch!" Morty yelled. Haunter sped full speed towards Chikorita. He punched her as the barrier vanished. The Solarbeam pumbled Haunter. "Payback!!!" Morty yelled. Payback is a move that deals twice as much damage as the move that was used on Haunter. Chikorita flew back by the blow. "Dark Pulse!" Morty commanded. A dark beam headed towards Chikorita.

"Use Vine Whip to jump!" Pearla yelled. Chikorita jumped into the air and the Dark Pulse created a dent in the ground. "Lighten your fall with Razor Leaf!" Pearla yelled. Chikorita did as told.

"Very smart." Morty said. "But, the match isn't over. Use Shadow Punch!"

"Dodge and use Tackle!" Pearla commanded. Haunter flew towards Chikorita but, the punch missed. Chikorita jumped up and phazed straight through Haunter. "Vine Cannon!!!" Pearla yelled.

Chikorita made all of her buds turn into numerous vines and they slammed straight into Haunters back and pushed him into the ground. Haunter fainted soon after. "Yes!" Pearla cheered.

"Vine Cannon?!" Matt yelled. "Is that a move?!"

"Of course not." Morty answered. "It was an amazing combination of a Vine Whip. Bravo." He said.

Torpoleon

"Quick! Use Knock ff!"Zach yelled. Victreebel hit Mareep dead on with Knock Off but it qwas not out and Victreebel was more worn out. "Thunderbolt now!"Adam said. A strong surge of electrical energy came from Mareep and lunged for Victreebel. "Vin whip on the ground than Giga Drain!"Zach said. Victreebel used its vines on the ground to evade the Tnunderbolt and sapped HP from Mareep and restored some for it. Mareep was very wobbly and soon fell to the ground.

The two trainers headed to the Pokemon Center than the gym and took their seats. "matt, what happened so far?"Zach aked him. "Pearla already lost Raictae and Hoothoot while Morty lost Gastly, Haunter and Gengar. Pearla has the advantage."Matt explained. "Wow. I am impressed but Morty's next Pokemon is hard. It beat my Arcanine at full health without it losing any HP."Zach said but was determined in Pearla.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Leo looked at Damion.

"You ever do anything you regreted doing and still do?" he asked "if you haven't, you'll never come close to how I feel. You probably wn't ever feel the same way."

"Sen (Why don't you let him help you?)"

"Becuase he can't," Leo replied "no one can. I'm sorry Damion, I really appreciate tht you're trying to help. but you can't do a thing for me. Go cheer Pearla or whatever, becuase you're wasting your time."

"Tret (But, Leo...)"

"You know I'm right," Leo said quietly "Damion, just go. Spend as much time as you can with Pearla, becuase someday she'll be gone. And maybe then you'll start to understand how I feel." He stood up and walked away, deciding to walk alone.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Damion stood up. He was in shock at what he heard. Maybe Damion had better enjoy life now... before he loses something that he loves. Before he loses Pearla.
------------------------

Pearla smiled when she saw that Damion walked into the Gym. He seemed a little down but, still cheered for Pearla all the same. Matt explained to Damion what happened.

"Go, Alakazam!" Morty yelled. Pearla knew that this was coming.

"Chikorita, do you think that you can hang on for one more round?" Chikorita nodded at Pearla's question. "Great. Use Reflect, Light Screen and Safeguard. Now charge up a Solarbeam." Chikorita did as told.

"Stand strong." Morty said. Chikorita fired the beam of light. The barrier penetrated. "Teleport behind Chikorita and use Psybeam!" Alakazam dodged the beam and used Psybeam on Chikorita's back. She flew forward and hit the wall. She fainted without being able to deal any damage. "Excellent!"

"Chikorita, you did great." Pearla said.

"You can do it, Pearla!" Damion yelled. He was still thinking about what Leo had said.

Pearla blushed. "Okay, go Misdreavus!" She yelled. This was her first battle and Pearla's badge depended on it. "Use Shadow Ball!" Misdreavus shot a Shadow Ball at Alakazam.

"Use Shadow Punch!" Morty yelled. Alakazam punched the ball but, it exploded and Alakazam flew back and into the wall. The pokemon got up, though.

"Use Hypnosis!" Pearla yelled. Alakazam didn't have time to react before it fell asleep. "Now, keep firing Shadow Balls!" Misdreavus shot Shadow Ball after Shadow Ball.

"Alakazam!!!" Morty yelled. The pokemon fainted.

"Pearla is the winner!" The ref said.

Morty returned Alakazam and walked over to Pearla. "I'm proud to present you with the Fog Badge (i think)." Pearla grabbed the badge proudly.

Damion walked to the field so that he could congradulate Pearla. Pearla ran up to Damion and hugged him. "I didn't think that I could do it! But I won my fourth bagde!" She said. She took a step back and held her badge proudly.

"I'm proud of you." Damion said. He still had what Leo said floating around his mind.

"I'm going to go show the others!" She said excitedly as she started to walk towards the stands. Damion grabbed her hand and she walked back. "Yeah?" She asked.

Damion, without a word, leaned towards Pearla and kissed her. Pearla didn't react for a few seconds before pushing him away. "What was that for?" She asked.

Damion thought for a moment. It was probably because of what Leo had told him... about enjoying life. "I don't know." He lied.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
(Yep, Morty's is the Fog Badge.)
Leo walked through the hustle and bustle of the Ecruteak streets, still thinking about Kris.

<I told Damion the truth,> he thought <one day, he'll lose Pearla. It's how life works.> He heard a snatch of music among the other noise, a familiar song.

Kris

He walked towards the music without concious thought. He almost heard Kris' voice singing along and for a mad second he thought she was back.

But then cold reality sunk in. She couldn't be back, she never would sing again. She was beyond his reach.

He still kept walking towards the sound and found himself inside some sort of dance hall. Seven girls dressed in kimonos danced on a stage alongside seven Pokemon. Leo smiled as he saw the Pokemon. He pulled out his Pokedex to examine them.

Vaporeon, the Buble Jet Pokemon. It can dissolve into liquid to hide.

Flareon, the Flame Pokemon. Its body burns with 1600 degrees of heat.

Jolteon, the Lightning Pokemon. It launches powerful 10,000 volt electric blasts to attack.

Espeon, the Sun Pokemon. It wields Psychic power and evolved due to intense happiness during a sunny day.

Umbreon, the Moonlight Pokemon. The rings on its body glow in the dark. It evolved on a dark night.

Leafeon, the Verdant Pokemon. It gathers energy through photosynthesis.

Glaceon, the the Fresh Snow Pokemon. It can freeze its body for defense.

"Cool," Leo said.

Torpoleon

Steve saw Pearla and Damion kiss. It was meant to happen soon. Now the gym battles were almost over, Steve and Mat headed outside. Steve healed up his Pokemon and threw a Pokeball in the air.Flaffy appeared with excitement. Steve looked colsely around Ecruteak city to see if someone had an Alakazam. He looked everywhere then he started walking forward.......an Alakazam! He spotted a strong looking Alakazam.

Steve approached the trainer."Hey!" He shouted. The trainer and Alakazam looked up."I would like to have a battle against you and your Alakazam." The boy nodded toSteve's possibly question.

"My name is Wheeler." Wheeler said. They went to the center of Town so people would watch. Flaffy and Alakazam got in the center, ready to.....BATTLE!

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
(Okay, good. I knew that it was Fog or something to that effect.)

Pearla just stood there for a moment. She knew that there was something more to it than just "I don't know." But, she decided to get back to reality and do what she was going to do. "I'm going to go show the others my badge." She repeated.

Pearla walked over to Zach and showed him her badge. She tried to keep her mind off of what just happened. After a quick conversation, Zach and Pearla walked over to Damion. "Where are we off to next?"

"Well..." Damion started. He was starting to regret what he just did. How could he let Leo get him to think like that. Now Damion's just going to have to live with it. "... I have a contest tomorrow. But, until then, I think we should head into town."

"That sounds good to me." Pearla said. Damion, Pearla and Zach headed out of the gym.

Torpoleon

After this, Steve would register for the contest. There was an hour until sign-ups were closed. This match won't be too long."Psychic." The boy commanded. Steve got back to reality, and Flaffy was hit!

"Brake free!" Steve shouted. Flaffy was trying hard to brake free."Come on , you can do it!" Steve had faith in her. Falffy started to glow white. Steve knew what was happening.

Flaffy was evolving. When the white glowing went away, Flaffy looked very different. She was mostly Yellow and had 3 Black stripes on her neck, 2 on her ears, 3 on her tail and there was a red ball on her forehead and end of her tail and her belly was white. She was an Ampharos!

Wheeler looked scared, but his Alakazam was strong."Thunder!" Steve cried. Strong bolts of electricity shot out of Ampharos and went towards Alakazam.

"Send it back with Psychic!" Wheeler shouted. Thunder was forcibly sent bck to Ampharos. Steve did nothing becasue Ampharos absorbed it!

"Iron tail!" Steve shouted, he had a plan. Ampharo's tail hit Alakazam, but, Alakazam blocked it. Steve smiled.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Damion, Pearla, and Zach walked around town until they reached Steve who was battling a trainer. "What's going on?" Damion asked.

"Steve lost to Morty's Alakazam." Pearla explained. "He's probably training against another Alakazam for experience. And, look! Flaffy evolved." She said.

"That's great!" Damion said. "Should we watch?" He asked.

"Uh... I don't know. I saw this really neat place that I wanted to see. It was filled with girls dressed in Kimonos." Pearla answered.

"Okay, let's go." Damion said. Damion and Pearla headed out. They totally forgot about Zach who was left in the dust.

The two reached the building. They walked inside and Leo was there. Damion hadn't seen Leo since he told him about Kris and stormed off. "Hey, Leo!" Damion said. "What're you doing in a place like this?"

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Jeff walked to the contest hall locker with Poliwhirl Jeff said "lets go outside for some air". Jeff and Poliwhirl walked outside seeing the sun set "the contest would begin soon" Jeff was thinking "I may not be as good as Damion and Steve but me and Poliwhirl are going to be as good as we ever were" just then two things fell from the sky, a jacket and a guitar they both fell into Jeff's hands like all the other items there was a note this one

"Dear Jeff

I want you to wear this Jacket and take this guitar out to the hall during the contest today"

Jeff walked back into the locker room toke of his red jacket puted it in his bag puted on the new jacket it was sleeveless it also had glod flames on a silver background on it the guitar was also silver and was placed next to Jeff on the bench he was sitting on with Poliwhirl

Last edited:

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
"Just thinking," Leo replied. He watched the graceful Pokemon moving alongside their trainers and thought about Kris as they danced.

<All of this time,> he thought <and I still can't just leave this behind. I won't accept help, I did heaven knows what to Damion, judging by his and Pearla's expressions, and I just mope around.>

"I need a battle," he decided "hey, ladies!" the kimono girls on the stage looked up at him.

"Tre (Leo...)" Sentret began.

"Don't worry," Leo replied "girls, how about a battle?" One of the girls giggled and stepped forwards, her Umbreon following. Another virtually identical girl stepped forwards, followed by Espeon.

"Sure," the Umbreon girl said "I'm Kairi."

"And I'm Sakura," the Espeon girl added. The other girls filed off the stage and sat down in the front row seats as Leo took up his position on the stage opposite Sakura and Kairi.

"Double battle," Leo muttered "Sentret, take position. Come out Quilava!" His two Pokemon stood ready opposite the Eeveelutions.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Damion smiled. "Say, Leo. You know what would make this even more fun? Do you want to have a tag battle with me?" He asked. Damion knew that his tag battling skills weren't all that great. Though they won't be coming in during his travels, he might need them against Team Universe if he ever runs into them again.

Pearla laughed. "Are you really sure that you can handle a tag battle?" She asked.

"Of course!" Damion answered. "I got everything covered!" He said.

"Yeah.... sure." Pearla said. "You'd better watch out, Leo. Damion's all full of surprises." She said in a disappointed tone.

Damion seemed discouraged because he knew what Pearla was talking about.

Torpoleon

"DISCHARGE!" Steve screamed. Strong bolt of electricity shot everywhere and hit Alakazam close up. After that hit, Ampharos spun onto the ground panting heavily, and Alakazam wobbled around, eventually falling. Wheeler returned his beloved Pokemon, he then had a sad face."Wheeler! That was a great macth." Steve exclaimed walking up to him extending his hand.

"Yeah." He replied, shaking Steve hand. The audience cheered with excitement. Steve didn't realize a lot of people were watching. Steve remembered the contest.

"Oh!" said Steve, as he saw the time."Gotta go! See ya around Wheeler, Matt come on!" Matt followed after him and they ran to the contest hall. They made it there shortly.

"May I register?" Steve asked holding out his contest pass. The lady at the counter nodded and took Steve's pass. Shortly after, Steve go his pass.

"You are the last one, number 30." She said. Steve was shocked. there was 30 people entering, Steve was last. He then walked off an they started walking around.