• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Legend of the Avatar (Johto)

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Pearla walked out of the building. "I can't watch this." She said. She was really confused now. Pearla was happy about what happened and angry at the same time. She's been wanting that to happen, kind of. But, now that it happened, she is just confused.

Pearla walked around for a while until she found Zach. She forgot all about Zach. Maybe he'll listen to her problems. It is always better to talk about your problems.

She walked up to her friend. "Hey!" She said. "Do you have a second?" She asked. She really wanted to talk to somebody about what happened with Damion. Even though Zach was there when it happened, it would still be nice to clear the air for herself. Pearla needed to talk things through and maybe she'll feel better about what happened. That or less confused.

Torpoleon

"Um, yeah sure! Oh wait! Is this about Damion kissing you?"Zach asked. She stared wide at him that he knew her problem. "I think it is because he kissed you right on the spot and right in front of some people like me. If you want to know what to do than I know what to do. If you don't love him than politely tell him that you are not interested. If you do than tell him you are not ready for kissing. Either one will work."Zach explained.

"Oh and I am not angry that you and Damion forgot me when you went to whereever you guys went. I hope you are not confused with what I said. So are you not confused? If you aren't than let's head to that location that you guys were at. I looked for everyone else but couldnot find them. Are they at the location you and Damion are?"Zach asked and said.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Pearla didn't know what to say. Did she love Damion? It was all too confusing. Maybe it'd be better to talk it out with somebody else. Probably Damion. That'd be best. But, for now, it'd be better to get back to the building where Damion and Leo were.

"Sure. Damion and Leo are at this building with a bunch of Eeveelutions. It's actually pretty neat." She said. The two headed back to the building where they were before. Pearla kept thinking about the kiss. It was all too strange.

The two eventually got to the building. Damion was still waiting for Leo to answer his question. "I'll take that as a no." He said. "Just call me if you need me." He added.

Pearla and Zach walked over to Damion. "Hey. Look who I found." She said.

Torpoleon

"Yeah, it is me, Zach. It is Ok that you and Pearla forgot me. It gave me some time to do somethings. For instance, I asked Nurse Joy if she could call the Nurse Joys in the four remaining gym places so i know the last four gyms types which I now do."Zach explained. Damion and Pearla listened and wanted to know what else he did. "The only other thing was Victreebel perfected Knock Off!"Zach said happily.

Suddenly, one of the kimono girls and her Jolteon walked over to the three and asked,"Do any of you have an Eevee?" Damion and Pearla shook there heads no but Zach nodded. "Cool! Are you going to make it a Jolteon?"the kimono girl asked. "Yes. That will be after the Olivine Gym. Why?"Zach aked her. "I wanted to know if I could help you train it before it evolves."she responded. "OK! Go Eevee!"Zach said. He took one Poke Ball from his belt and threw it into the air revealing Eevee. "I'll start! Double Kick!"the kimono girl yelled. Jolteon ran full speed towards Eevee preparing its two feet for a hit. "Shadow Ball!'Zach said. A purle ball came from Eevee's mouth to Jolteon. "Counter with Thunderbolt than Double Kick!"the kimono girl said. Thee was an explosion and than Jolteon hit EEvee with Double Kick, knocking it out. "Eevee, return."Zach said sadly. "Keep on training and your Eevee will be a strong Jolteon!"she said and went with the other kimono girls. "So let's get back to our conversation."Zach said turning to Damion and Pearla.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Andy watched as the other matches finished and was eager to challenge Morty himself.

'Morty i was wondering if i could challenge you to a battle' said Andy eagerly.

'Fine by me' smiled Morty 'does 2 on 2 suit you, i'm a little low on pokemon until i can get to the pokemon centre'

'That's fine with me' grinned Andy.

'Alright then 2 on 2 it is' said Morty reaching for a pokeball 'go Gastly'.

Gastly appeared and started to hover in front of Morty.

'Ga ga Gastly' it said.

Andy knew just which pokemon to choose.

'Go Hoothoot' he said releasing his first pokemon.

'Impressive' said Morty, you're going to try what your friend tried, but it won't work this time.

'We'll see' said Andy confidently.

'Challenger to start' said Morty, motioning for Andy to make the first move.

'If you insist' said Andy 'Hoothoot Foresight'.

'Exactly what i thought you'd do' chuckled Morty 'counter with Confuse Ray'.

A dark beam of light was shot at Hoothoot and it became confused before it could use it's Foresight, and Andy knew he was in trouble.

'Did you think i'd fall for that twice?' laughed Morty.

Hoothoot started dancing around in its confused state, not realising where it was.

'Hoothoot snap out of it please' begged Andy knowing that if it didn't he could lose the match.

'Peck' ordered Andy desperately trying anything.

Hoothoot flew forward and crached straight into a wall.

Andy looked at it and shook his head 'i don't believe i'm going to lose before i've even started'.

'Nightshade' ordered Morty.

'Dodge it' shouted Andy.

The bump on the head seemed to do some good because Hoothoot managed to dodge just in time, and it seemed to be back to its old self.

'Foresight' ordered Andy.

Before Gastly had a chance it was hit with a sprite beam of light.

'Tackle' ordered Andy.

'Confuse Ray' ordered Morty.

Hoothoot charged towards Gastly and the two attacks collided.

'Hoothoot' shouted Andy fearing the worst.

When the smoke had cleared, the two pokemon did not have a scratch on them, and Hoothoot turned and smiled at Andy, before starting to glow.

Within a few seconds it had evolved into a Noctowl, and it had a blue glow coming from its head, and Andy knew what that meant.

'Confusion' ordered Andy.

Noctowl fired a huge beam of blue light at Gasty.

'Counter with Nightshade' shouted Morty, but it wasn't strong enough.

The Nightshade was dispersed and Gastly fell to the floor.

'Gastly' it said as it fainted.

'Well done' said Morty calling back his Gastly 'but you haven't seen anything yet, go Gengar'.

Gengar appeared and started sticking its tongue out at Andy and Noctowl.

Andy was not impressed by Gengar.

'The bigger the are the harder they fall, right Noctowl?' said Andy confidently.

Noctowl nodded in a agreement.

'Foresight' said Andy.

Noctowl fired its beam at Gengar, but Morty made no attempt to counter, he just stood there and smiled.

'Alright Noctowl Confusion' ordered Andy.

Morty laughed 'Shadow Ball'.

Gengar fired a huge ball of dark energy straight at Noctowl and it cut through the Confusion like it was nothing, knocking Noctowl out of the air.

'Noctowl are you ok' asked Andy concerned.

Noctowl was out cold and couldn't answer.

'I can't believe he beat me with one attack' thought Andy shocked at what he'd just seen.

He called Noctowl back and grabbed his next pokeball, 'go Bayleef' he said releasing his final pokemon.

Bayleef appeared ready for battle.

'Shadow Ball' said Morty wanting a quick finish.

The Shadow Ball was heading straight for Bayleef.

'Vine Whip' ordered Andy.

Morty looked confused by what he just heard, but it soon became obvious why Andy had ordered that attack, because the Shadow Ball was hit full force by Bayleef's vines and hit Gengar straight in the chest.

'Very nice counter attack' said Morty.

'Thanks' said Andy grinning, i'm glad you liked it.

Gengar jumped back into position, ready to continue.

'Lick' ordered Morty.

Gengar's huge tongue shot out at Bayleef.

'Grab it' ordered Andy.

Bayleef managed to wrap one of its vines around Gengar's tongue.

'Now throw it' ordered Andy.

Gengar was tossed into the air and came crashing to the floor.

'Finish with Body Slam full power' ordered Andy.

Before Gengar had a chance to recover, Bayleef jumped into the air and slammed its full weight onto Gengar knocking it out cold.

Morty was stunned that Gengar had lost.

'That was a very impressive display' said Morty calling back Gengar 'you've earned this'.

He walked towards Andy, shook his hand and then gave his a Fog badge.

'Thanks Morty' beamed Andy as he pinned his newest badge to his jacket.

He called back Bayleef, thanked Morty and raced to the pokemon centre.

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
Leo stood ready behind Quilava and Sentret. Opposite him, Sakura and Kairi gazed at his two Pokemon.

"Let's go!" Leo cried "Quilava, Flame Wheel on Umbreon! Sentret, Swift on Espeon!" Quilava rolled forwards, kicking into the air as his flames engulfed him completely. Sentret spun round, releasing a shower of golden stars from her tail.

"Espeon, Confusion," Sakura said.

"Umbreon, use Protect!" Kairi giggled. The orb on Espeon's head shone with light as a pale blue glow radiated from the Sun Pokemon. The Swift attack suddenly twisted in mid air, redirected by Espeon's Psychic powers and sent shooting towads Sentret. A glowing green dome appeared over Umbreon and Quilava slammed headfirst into it. He slid to the ground just as the redirected Swift struck Sentret, hurling her away.

"Quil (Sentret!)" Quilava cried out. Across the stage, Umbreon and Espeon seemed to smirk. Sentret slowly stood up, her body battered by her own attack. Kairi smiled.

"Want to give up?" she asked happily. Leo hardened his expression.

"No," he replied sharply "Quilava, Flamethrower! Sentret, use Double Team!" Quilava breathed deeply before exhaling a jet of roaring flames that struck Espeon and seared the lavender fox. Sentret flicked and multiplied, becoming a dozen Sentret in a second.

"Umbreon, Dark Pulse!" Kairi yelled.

"Espeon, Recover!" Sakura added. Espeon glowed with gold light and her cuts and bruises healed in an instant. Leo cursed mentally as Umbreon launched a spiral of black energy right at his starter.

Torpoleon

(Sorry I was not on yesterday. That is not like me but school invaded me.)
"So, I am going to go outside and train Eevee a bit more for the next gym. I already know how I am using for the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th amd 8th yms."Zach explained and walked outside. Zach exited the Kimono House and saw Leo using Quilava and Sentret against Espeon and Umbreon.

Zach walked for a bit and found agood spot to train. "Eevee, come on out!"Zach yelled. A short brown and tan dog like creature appeared from the Poke Ball that Zach threw in the air from his belt. "Eevee, I want you to battle all of my Pokemon starting with Tyranitar than Arcanine than Croconaw and finally, Victreebel."Zach explained to Eevee who was getting really scared. "Alright, just Tyranitar because Tyranitar is really powerful and battling all four can b bad."Zach said throwing one Poke Ball into the air revealing Tyranitar. "(I am going to have to b-b-battle you, Tyranitar if I want to evolve by the next gym or so.)Eevee, Eevee, e!"Eeevee shuddered to Tyranitar. "(Bring it on!)Tyranitar, Ty!"Tyranitar said to Eevee.

"Alright, Eevee use Shadow Ball and Tyranitar counter with Water Pulse!"Zach shouted. The 2 moves collided to make an explosion causing minimal damage to each Pokemon. "Alright, Eevee use Dig and come up with Bite!"Zach said. Eevee dug a hole under the dirt and came up with his mouths wide open and dug into Tyranitar but got hurt from the rock hard body of Tyranitar. "(Opps! I forgot.) Shaodw Bll and than Bite the Shadow Ball and hit Tyranitar with the Shadow Bite!"Zach exclaimed. Eevee made a purple ball form, bit it and have a purple mouth which bared into Tyranitar causing very minimal pain. "Alright, let's stop! don't want anyone getting hurt any olnger."Zach said putting them in their Poke Balls, healing them and walking to the Kimono House to continue talking to Damion and Pearla.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Pearla watched the battle unfold. "Say, Damion. Shouldn't you be training for the contest?" She asked.

Damion had just remembered. "Oh, yeah! I'll start now." He ran outside and entered a good patch of grass. It had enough room to practice appeals. Pearla felt too uncomfortable with Damion to watch him practice. She decided to stay and watch Leo's battle.

Damion grabbed a pokeball. "Okay, Cleffairy. Let's get to work!" He yelled. Clefairy popped out of her ball. "Use Metronome!" He yelled.

Clefairy moved her fingers in a swaying motion until they finally stopped. They glowed and fired many stars. "Hmm... Swift. Keep using that and spin!" Damion yelled.

Clefairy spun around and the stars made a circle around Clefairy. "Now, Pound!" Clefairy punched the stars and they popped into gold glitter.

Damion's strategy was to keep practicing his improvising. If he could master that, Clefairy's Metronome will be a hit!

storymasterb

Knight of RPGs
"Quilava, use Quick Attack to dodge!" Leo ordered "Sentret, Swift!" Quilava quickly ran out of the Dark Pulse's path, a trail of white light forming behind him, as the Sentret copies launched stars at Espeon.

"Umbreon, Hyper Beam on Quilava!" Kairi commanded.

"Espeon, protect Umbreon with Light Screen!" Sakura cried. Umbreon began charging a sphere of orange light in her mouth, while a screen of clear glass appeared in front of her.

"Quilava, ninja Quick Attack on Umbreon!" Leo ordered. Quilava sped towards Umbreon.

"UMBRE!" Umbreon cried, firing the Hyper Beam. The powerful blast hit Quilava and hurled him away into the hard ground.

"SEN (QUILAVA!)" Sentret screamed. Her body eruptwed into a tide of whuite light as her emotions unleashed the power held within her. Her body lengthened, becoming thinner.

She was evolving into Furret.

Torpoleon

Zach watched Leo's battle in awe and 2 kimono girls cam up to him. One had a blue kimono with a Vaporeon and another with a red kimono and a Flareon. "Hey, want to tage team with us?"the red kimono girl asked. "Sure!'Zach exclaimed. He turned to Pearla and said,"Looks like we have to cut the conversation short."

"Victreebell, Tyranitar come on out!'Zach yelled. He grabbed 2 red and white Poke Balls from his belt and threw them into the air. Out popped a yellow/green plat and a big green monster like Pokemon. "Wow! Those look like some tough Pokemon! Let's get started, Vaporeon use Hydro Pump on Tyranitar!"the blue kimono girl exclaimed. "Flamethrower on Victreebel"the red kimono girl yelled with excitement. "Victreebel, protrct Tyranitar with Razor Leaf than Solar Beam! Tyranitar, cancel out the Flamethrower with Water Pulse than use Water Pulse on Flareon!"Zach yelled. From Victreebel's angle, he shot razor sharp green leaves at the Hydro Pump to cancel it out than charged up a Solar Beam which zoomed for Victreebel. From Tyranitar's angle, he cancelled out the Flamethorwer with a Water Pulse than used one on Flareon.

"Impresseive! Vaporeon, dodge with Quick Attack than Water Gun on Tyranitar!"the blue kimono girl exclaimed. Vaporeon swiftly dodged the Solar Beam with Quick Attack leaving a line of white. "Smog to counter the Water Pulse than Fire Spin on Victreebel."the red kimono girl said. Both Vaporeon and Flareon's moves hit Tyranitar and Victreebel, respectively, for critcal super effective hits. "(Oh man! What should I do? Wait!) Ok..."Zach shouted.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Damion decided to try another. "Use Metronome!" Clefairy did her usual Metronome sway until they finally stopped. Clefairy sent green powder out of her fingers. "Spore..." Damion thought. "Dance around!" Damion commanded.

Clefairy danced around and sent green powder all around the area. "Sing!" Damion said. Clefairy danced around while singing elegantly. Damion smiled. Maybe Clefairy was just what he needed. He can show that he can improvise during appeals. Using Clefairy during battles could help, also!

"Now, stop using Spore, stop singing, and stop dancing. Jump and use Light Screen!" Damion yelled. Clefairy did as told. She jumped and used Light Screen. A ball of light floated around her, keeping her suspended in the air. Damion smiled this was working perfectly. "Gravity!" He yelled.

Clefairy plummeted to earth at a great speed. The Light Screen around her shattered and created rainbow glitter and smoke around the area. After the smoke cleared, Clefairy was revealed with Rainbow Glitter floating around her.

Torpoleon

"(Oh man! What should I do? Wait!) Ok, Victreebel use Vine Whip on thegroudn and use Razor Leaf below you to stay on the ground and Tyranitar use Earthquake!"Zach yelled. Victreebel made 2 large green vines appear and slappped the ground just before Tyranitar used Earthquake. The whole battlefield shook dealing a lot of damage on Flareon and some damage on Vaporeon. "Vaporeon, Ice Beam on Tyranitar!"the blue kimono girl yelled. A strong beam of ice nailed Tyranitar causing it to faint. Zach returned it and said,"Nice job! Now Victreebel use Razor Leaf on Vaporeon."Zach commanded. As Victreebel floated to the ground, green razor shrap leaves came from it and pelted Vaporeon causing Vaporeon to faint. "Return."the blue kimono girl said as Vaporeon retreated to the Poke Ball and she ran to the Pokemon Center and back.

Victreebel and Flareon had a big stare off and Zach said,"Use Razor leaf while spinning than Vine Whip while spinning than stop spinning and use Sludge Bomb on it to create the Spinning Sludge leaf!"Zach yelled. Victreebel spun around really fst as green razor sharp laves came and rotated around it before getting hit by a spinning Vine Whip than Sludge Bomb and lunged for Flareon. Flareon and the red kimono girl stood their with a smirk not doing anything becuase it would not deal that much damage but she forgot about the Sludge Bomb part!

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Damion smiled. "Let's try another. Use Metronome!" He yelled. Clefairy did the same as told and meteors fell from the sky. "Draco Meteor! Excellent!" He said. "Jump up and spin around. Use Light Screen to stay airborne!" Clefairy jumped up and used Light Screen to stay up. She spun around to make the giant meteors spin around the area. They spun around elegantly for a while until Damion gave another order.

"Get down and dance around!" Clefairy got down and began to dance around. The meteors flew around randomly until the collided and all exploded in a random order. They looked like a bunch of fireworks exploding above the area.

"Great!!!" Damion yelled. He finally found a great strategy with Clefairy.
----------------------------

Pearla watched Zach and Leo's battles. Sentret was evolving which was amazing! Pearla was also surprised at how great Zach was doing. She wanted to see what would happen.

Torpoleon

Steve and Matt were just walking around when three burly men hit them and they fell to the ground. One of the men saw Steve had pokeballs."Let's keep these in a safe spot so this kid won't use them." He said. He took the pokeballs and put them in a large container.

"Smart idea, Chuck." remarked one of the men.

"Thank you." He bowed as he grabbed Steve and the other guy Justin(the one who complimented Chuck) grabbed Steve ad the other one Charles grabbed Matt and Chuck held Steve's pokeballs. The 3 men hid Steve, Matt, and Steve's pokeballs. No one noticed, not even Matt and Steve's friends ,in the place with the kimono girls, noticed...or did they?

The 3 men arrived at what they caled their "Hideout", it was really an abandoned house. Steve and Matt were tied up and thrown in a closet with the door locked. Steve woke up and started pounding on the door."Get me out whoever you are!" He screamed. He started raming into the door. The door was heavy duty so it wouldn't break...or wuld it.

"We are kidnappers and Pokemon theives say bye-bye to yoirself and your pokemon." Justin replied.

"Shut up and get me out!" Steve shouted, furious so he rammed into the door.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Damion walked back to the Kimono Building when he heard screaming and pounding coming from what he thought was an abbandoned house. Clefairy, who was walking close beside him, ran over to the house. "Clef, clefairy!" She yelled, pointing to the house.

Damion walked over there. "I don't think that we should interfere." Damion said. He couldn't imagine what was happening. But, there was another pound and Clefairy yelled some more. "Okay, okay." Damion agreed. "Let's just see what's going on." He comprimised.

Damion looked through the window and saw a door that was slightly shaking. There were two boys who had a bag of pokeballs laying in a corner. "Hm... maybe we should help." Damion said. "This might be dangerous. Return, Clefairy." He said.

Clefairy retreated into her pokeball. "Go, Totodile, Beedrill, Venomoth!" He yelled while throwing three other pokeballs into the air. Beedrill, Venomoth and Totodile popped out. "Let's go." He said.

Damion ran over to the door. "Use Water Gun on the door!!!" Damion yelled to Totodile. He blew the door down and Damion ran in. "Water Gun again!" He commanded. Totodile shot a water gun at Damion and Damion bended it to his side.

"Now, you're going to tell me what's going on." He said.

Torpoleon

The Spinning Sludge Leaf pelted Flareon for more damage than expected from Flareon and the red kimono girl. "Grr. Use-"she started. Flareon got poisoned from the Sludge Bomb part! "Hyper Beam!'Zach yelled. The move blsted Flareon causing it to faint. The red kimono girl ran to the Pokemon Center and back.

"Wow, Zach! You are s strong! Looks like your friend is battling 2 other of the kimono girls. Well, see ya!"the red kimono girl said. as she an the blue kimono girl went somewhere else in the building. Zach walked over to Pearla and asked,"So wha did you think of my match? Want to see how Damion's training is going?" He awaited an answer and said,"Wait! I need to heal Victreebel and Tyranitar. They worked REALLY hard." He got them healed at the Pokemon Center and awaited her answer.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Pearla thought about it for a while. "Um... sure." She said. With that question answered, the two walked around town until they found a house with its door knocked down. There were a few pounding noises coming from a closet. "What's that?!" Pearla yelled.

She ran over there with Zach close behind. She looked inside and found that Damion was bending a jet of water with Totodile, Beedrill, and Venomoth by his side. "Damion!" Pearla yelled. She ran inside when she heard one of the other boys introduce himself.

He said that his name was Chuck and that what was happening was strictly confidential. "Use Twineedle!" Damion yelled. He didn't care what Chuck had to say. There was somebody in need behind that closet door.

Chuck's friend, Justin, shot a jet of flames out of his hands. They burned the twineedles to ashes and headed for Damion. Pearla gasped when Damion doused the flames with the water that he was bending. "Damion!" Pearla yelled. "Be careful!"

"Don't worry." He said with a faint smile when looking back at her. Pearla blushed and Damion turned back to the two kidnappers when he noticed that, while he wasn't looking, Chuck had sent a jet of fire at Damion.

"No!" Pearla yelled. She jumped in front of Damion and sent a wall of rock up from the ground. It blocked the fire just in time. Pearla let out a grunt as she used a great amount of energy to push the wall towards Chuck.

Chuck took a deep breath, charged up some energy, and shot lightening out of two fingers! It shattered the wall and particles flew everywhere. "You're aren't leaving this house without a fight." Chuck said.

Torpoleon

"Neither am i!"Zach yelled to Chuck. "Oh? Another brat came. No matter."Chuck replied throwing a jet of fire at Zach. "Hmph."Zach smirked and made a huge rock come and absorb it. Than he shot lightning which broke the huge rock leaving Zach stunned. Little did he know that Chuck shot soem more fire at Zach. Croconaw's Poke Ball popped open and a Watr Gun doused it. "Awesome! Croconaw Hydro Pump again!"Zach yelled. Chuck shot lightning which hi the Hdro Pump but Zach protected Croconaw with a rock dome.

He had used up a lot of energy with his bending. "I'll have to use my Pokemon. Damion and Pearla, you tw handle the other guys. "Go Machamp!"Chuck yelled. He took his Poke Ball and threw it into the air. Machamp came out and he had four arms! "Croconaw, use Iron Tail!"Zach yelled. Croconaw's tail glowed white and it minorly hit Machamp. "Cross Chop!'Chuck screamed. Macamp's top arms glowed white and it went for Croconaw. "Dodge than Hydro Pump!"Zach yelled. Te blue jet of water nailed Machamp cauig it to faint. "Hmph. Time to hep my two buddies."Chuck remarked. "Time to help MY two buddies."Zach mimicked and Zach went to help Damion and Pearla fight Chuck and his buddies. Zach aslo returned Croconaw to his Poke Ball.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Damion saw that Chuck kept shooting lightening. He must've been getting tired from storing up all of that energy with ever shot. Now that Chuck's worn out, Damion had better come up with a plan. "Go, Clefairy!" Damion yelled. "Use Metronome!" He commanded.

Damion knew that this could be good or bad. But, he had to give it a shot. Clefairy started to sway her fingers. "Totodile, Water Gun!" He yelled. Totodile shot a jet of water and Damion bended it to attack Chuck and Justin. He whipped it around and was able to barely skim Justin's arm. But, the firebender didn't stop. He shot a jet of fire which evaporated the water. Luckily, Damion was able to bend the vapor back into liquid form.

Pearla decided to help by bending a rock into a gauntlet around her arm. She started to head for Chuck since Damion was fighting Jason. She sent a giant, rock fist at Chuck but, he dodged it and sent a jet of fire which shattered the rock. He then set his palm on fire and sent it for her head! Pearla ducked and sent an Earth Pillar up from the ground which lifted Chuck into the air. He fell to the ground but, hesitantly got up.

Justin recovered from another water whip. He was obviously annoyed by Damion, Pearla, and Zach. "That's it!" He said. He shot a jet of fire at Clefairy and it hit dead on. Clefairy took in some energy and shot a dark purple beam of light towards Justin. It was Payback. That was what Metronome became. Clefairy sent double the power back at Justin and he flew backwards into the wall.

"You did it!" Damion cheered. "Now, for Chuck." He said. Pearla had been holding him off for a while but, Chuck had been dodging all of her attacks. Luckily, Pearla didn't give Chuck any time to attack back. But, he had just ignited his hand and sent it for Pearla. "No!" Damion yelled. "Bug Buzz!" Damion urgently commanded to Venomoth who had been patiently waiting for a command.

Venomoth let out a buzz that made Chuck lose his concentration. He stopped attacking and turned his attention to Venomoth.

Torpoleon

"Damion. watch your Venomoth! Chuck is going to attack it! Now, Croconaw, Arcanine, Victreebel and Tranitar, help us out!"Zach yelled. Chuck shot a little bit of fire and a surge of electricity at Venomoth. It created crackling sounds and Zach's Tyranitar jumped in front of Venomoth. "(I'll protect you, Venomoth!) Tyranitar!"Tyranitar said putting a thumbs up with a smile to Venomoth. "(Wow!) Veno!"Venomoth exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Alright, Tyranitar use Hyper Beam on the lightning and fire!"Zach yelled. A powerful Hyper Beam erupted from Tyranitar's mouth which blasted together causing an explosion. Zach reluctantly summonded a big Earth shield to protect himself, Damion, Pearla and their Pokemon. After the explosion cleared and the shield went away, Zach was panting heavily and aid,"I'll be fine. Victreebel, Vine Whip around the boys and Croconaw use Ice Beam on the Vine Whip to freeze it so they don't get out. Victreebel, Sleep Powder on them."Zach commanded through pants. Two green large vines appeared from Victreebel which caught the enemies and Croconaw shot a beam of ice which froze the Vine Whip so it would be harder to escape. Than Victreebel shot grenish powder from him to put the boys to sleep.

"Return, everyone. Now let's go and find the 2 boys ad their Pokemon. Oh and what should we do about these boys."Zach asked and said to Damion and Pearla with less pants.